• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Actually since I'm now making the mistake of getting caught up with Silva uploads:

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna how many of their uploads are you familiar with, if any? 'Cause if you're not aware of Silva's...reputation with weeb content, hoo boy do I got a whole world for y'all to discover.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Oh okay I thought I was seeing Flame Princess slander.

Yeah nah Finn dragged down the show into garbage tier with that stuff. The comics handled their relationship waaaaaaayyyyyy better, and gosh I wish they were the cannon.

Also, gonna drop this here given the other cartoon we were just discussing:

I think that showed that Finn wasn't really ready for a relationship, he didn't really know what he wanted.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I have watched some of Thorgi's Arcade videos that include his take on the Darkstalkers 4 roster.

If there were any advice or feedback for his choices, I would have wanted him to explore other archetypes that have yet to debut in a Darkstalkers game for example, a Phantom, Gorgon, Mad Scientist, Kumiho, Slime Monster etc.

As for guest characters, Dante is the most viable. If there were other ideal guest characters that can work within Darkstalkers 4, perhaps someone like Miriam of Bloodstained, Rick Taylor of Splatterhouse, Basara of Samurai Shodown or Lady Dimitrescu of Resident Evil Village.
No Kushtaka?

Boooo!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
  • Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Plankton
  • 2012 Turtles and April
  • Aang and Korra
  • Jimmy, Cindy, and Beautiful Goregous
  • Timmy, Future Timmy, Vicky, and Crocker
  • Danny and Sam
  • Tommy and Angelica
  • Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Ann Casagrande
  • Arnold, Gerald, and Helga
  • Zim, Gir, Dib, and Gaz
  • Tak and Lok
  • Kenan and Kel
  • Carly, Freddie, and Spencer…maybe Sam and Gibby
  • Zoey and Chase
  • Tori and Jade
  • …fanboy and chum chum cause meme
  • Rocko, Ren, Stimpy, El Tigre, Otis, XJ9, Bessie Higgenbottom, Mr, Blik and Catdog
ironically probably nobody from Glitch Techs since we’re seemingly not meant to remember them

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
  • Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Plankton
  • 2012 Turtles and April
  • Aang and Korra
  • Jimmy, Cindy, and Beautiful Goregous
  • Timmy, Future Timmy, Vicky, and Crocker
  • Danny and Sam
  • Tommy and Angelica
  • Lincoln Loud and Ronnie Ann Casagrande
  • Arnold, Gerald, and Helga
  • Zim, Gir, Dib, and Gaz
  • Tak and Lok
  • Kenan and Kel
  • Carly, Freddie, and Spencer…maybe Sam and Gibby
  • Zoey and Chase
  • Tori and Jade
  • …fanboy and chum chum cause meme
  • Rocko, Ren, Stimpy, El Tigre, Otis, XJ9, Bessie Higgenbottom, Daggett & Norbert, Mr, Blik and Catdog
ironically probably nobody from Glitch Techs since we’re seemingly not meant to remember them
Fixed it for you.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Fanboy and Chum Chum are in the same class as Ed Edd and Eddy, Rocko's Modern Life and other miscellaneous cartoons of the late 90s to mid 2000s.
True, I think some of us would've had fonder memories of FB&CC if we were younger when it aired, but before that happened, I was losing all my reasons to watch Nick. All my favorite shows ended or jumped the shark and I wanted to move on to Gmod videos.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Actually since I'm now making the mistake of getting caught up with Silva uploads:

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna how many of their uploads are you familiar with, if any? 'Cause if you're not aware of Silva's...reputation with weeb content, hoo boy do I got a whole world for y'all to discover.
Not at all unless you mean SilvaGunner who used to put music on YT until the purge happened.

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob Will Will Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth Destiny Hero are getting more support 👀
8A5FD98D-28EE-4FF4-9C31-D4A6F9F35919.png

BODE-JP039 Destiny HERO Destroy Phoenixguy (Destiny HERO – Destroy Phoenix Enforcer)
Level 8 DARK Warrior Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2100
Materials: 1 Level 6 or higher “HERO” monster + 1 “Destiny HERO” monster
You can only use this card name’s 2nd and 3rd effects each once per turn.
(1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 200 ATK for each “HERO” card in your GY.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 card you control and 1 card on the field.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 “Destiny HERO” monster from your GY during your next Standby Phase.

E5A079D7-5920-46D5-BC85-CA85B4A60545.png

BODE-JP018 Destiny HERO Denialguy (Destiny HERO – Denier)
Level 3 DARK Warrior Effect Monster
ATK 1100
DEF 600
You can only use this card name’s 1st effect once per turn. You can only use this card name’s 2nd effect once per Duel.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can place 1 of your “Destiny HERO” monsters that is banished, in your Deck, or in your GY on the top of the Deck.
(2) If you have a “Destiny HERO” monster other than “Destiny HERO Denialguy” on your field or in your GY: You can Special Summon this card from your GY.

A7C2B513-381B-4D71-8D45-C450DAA419D4.png

BODE-JP076 Break the Destiny
Normal Trap Card
You can only use 1 of this card name’s 1st and 2nd effects per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Target 1 “Destiny End Dragoon” or 1 Level 8 or higher “Destiny HERO” monster you control; destroy it, and if you do, skip your opponent’s next Main Phase 1.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists “Destiny End Dragoon” or a “Destiny HERO” monster’s card name in its text from your Deck to your hand, except “Break the Destiny”.

Denialguy is basically just a 3rd Malicious without Konami having to give generic warriors their pieces back.
The fusion is just alright but it’s another good Fusion Destiny target and pairs nicely with Xtra H Dread Decimator’s effect, so it’ll probably get squeezed into the deck somehow.

The trap is interesting, but I don’t think it’ll see play unless we get a way to search Fusion Destiny and a way to lock the opponent out of Main Phase 2 as well, and even then, it’d probably be more of a gimmick deck.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
Break the Destiny is pretty good, because the first main phase is pretty important part of the duel. It can really throw them off.

Terminal world locks players out their second main phase.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So somewhat related, but it may be my bias speaking, but the 2000s had better Nicktoons anyways.

Same with CN tbh.
Your bias may come from being younger, but for me my bias in favor of FOP, Jimmy Neutron and Spongebob would come from my parents not wanting me to watch Rocko and R&S.

Rugrats was still totally fine with them though.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
So somewhat related, but it may be my bias speaking, but the 2000s had better Nicktoons anyways.

Same with CN tbh.
2010s CN may have had Regular Show, but 2000s CN had Billy and Mandy and Megas XLR, so I think we all know who wins out here

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given the current topic. What's everyone's favorite Nick and CN show?

Mine is

Nick: The Angry Beavers
Cartoon Network: Tie between Courage the Cowardly Dog and The Regular Show.

D

Deleted member

Having my shoulder to almost separate again in recent times is scary. Other than having it separate 7 times out of my life, I'm doing better today, than on the first of this month. XD

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Given the current topic. What's everyone's favorite Nick and CN show?

Mine is

Nick: The Angry Beavers
Cartoon Network: Tie between Courage the Cowardly Dog and The Regular Show.
Best Nick cartoon will always be first 3 seasons of Spongebob for me.

Best CN will always be Regular Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom