• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My favorite Nick Show was and will always be Spongebob Squarepants. Even in it's lowest moments I still can get a laugh out of it.

As for CN: Tough. I love Chowder, but Regular Show is up there as well.

D

Deleted member

I swear there’s a blank template out there for ****ty mobile gacha games: I’ve seen the same 30 second live action footage over and over, but with different voiceover.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Think I’ll redo my ideas for a Nicktoons Smash style game, imma limit myself to 50-52 characters and right now I’ve put down 26 so if anyone has any character suggestions for this to hit that goal, give them to me

-Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Plankton
-Timmy Turner (w/Cosmo & Wanda), Vicki, Crimson Chin
-Jimmy Neutron, Sheen
-Danny Phantom, Vlad, Skulker,
-XJ9 (Jenny)
-Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko,
—Korra,
-Rugrats (Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Angelica and Susie in Reptar Wagons)
-Zim,
-Rocko
-Arnold
-Catdog
-Lincoln Loud, Lucy Loud

I do wanna think of some moveset ideas too for as many of these as I can

D

Deleted member

Given the current topic. What's everyone's favorite Nick and CN show?

Mine is

Nick: The Angry Beavers
Cartoon Network: Tie between Courage the Cowardly Dog and The Regular Show.
Nick: The Loud House, but only because it and Breadwinners are the only two shows I watched more than a few episodes of

CN: The Amazing World of Gumball

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Lol, Breadwinners was a weird ass show, and it came out at the height of the Angry Cartoon Critics era, so you couldn't ignore it.

On a somewhat related note, I actually really liked Sanjay and Craig, especially in the later seasons where it got really damn good.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
If they don't add the guys from Mr. Meaty I will LITERALLY boycot Nickelodeon.

huh waddaya mean i haven't given them money since 2006 anyway

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Mine is

Nick: Avatar: The Last Airbender, by a lot.

Cartoon Network: Uh...I don't think my cable provider had this as a kid. I remember seeing a lot of Dexter's Lab on Boomerang though.

I think I also probably would have loved Ben 10, and I think I did enjoy what snippets I saw at a friends house. I'll probably get around to watching it sometime and fill in that piece of childhood I missed out on.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Mine is

Nick: Invader Zim (my username should probably be a dead giveaway there. The whole Avatar series (Last Airbender and Korra) is a close second)

CN: the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (at least, from what I can recall; it's been a while since I've seen anything of Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, or Cow and Chicken, and I haven't seen much of Adventure Time)

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Mine is

Nick: The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius
CN: Ed, Edd n Eddy

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nick: Invader Zim (my username should probably be a dead giveaway there. The whole Avatar series (Last Airbender and Korra) is a close second)

CN: the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (at least, from what I can recall; it's been a while since I've seen anything of Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Laboratory, or Cow and Chicken, and I haven't seen much of Adventure Time)
Nick: Rocko, CatDog

CN: Samurai Jack, Grim

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Assassin's Creed is at a weird point along with the rest of Ubi's games plus with Far Cry and Watch Dogs.
They are like the perfect games to get for roughly £25/$35 US/$700 Pesos (so you don't have to convert Andrea) but not a dime more. They fill enough for a half price game easily but lack the worthwhile quailty to get for full price.

And really to add but one of the biggest mistakes Ubisoft is doing is letting their amazing UbiArt engine rot. If you told me what I think were the companies 3 best games the past decade would be I'd easily put Child of Light and Rayman Origins/Legends (plus Black Flag) there.

They need to make more games with it.
xD Rogue is like the shortest in length when it comes to mainline titles and I still paid full price for it when it came out on PC, and I don't regret it. :> For any other game though? Oh no, I am not doing it again, they're not worth it.

I think I am unfortunately on the same boat, I despised playing Origins and I was so stressed out that I didn't want to replay it, and I don't intend wasting my time on Legends. The background/environment art is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen with those games, but that's about it for me. When it comes to Child of Light, I booted it up and while pretty, the moment the Turn Based RPG battles began it lost me immediately. It's not my type of game.

What they have done lately of re-using the Ubi-Art engine with Rayman in those crappy mobile games is not something I like, really.

D

Deleted member

Nick:
SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, Catscratch, Back At The Barnyard, T.U.F.F Puppy.

Cartoon Network:
Foster's Home, Chowder, Camp Lazlo, Flapjack, Ed, Edd & Eddy, the Pokemon anime when it used to air on there, Courage the Cowardly Dog.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fixed it for you.
ruined merely because a fix was attempted

Angry Beavers demoted to background hazards that only affect Carly Shay

Mine is

Nick: a very long list
CN: ...same here
Think I’ll redo my ideas for a Nicktoons Smash style game, imma limit myself to 50-52 characters and right now I’ve put down 26 so if anyone has any character suggestions for this to hit that goal, give them to me

-Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Plankton
-Timmy Turner (w/Cosmo & Wanda), Vicki, Crimson Chin
-Jimmy Neutron, Sheen
-Danny Phantom, Vlad, Skulker,
-XJ9 (Jenny)
-Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko,
—Korra,
-Rugrats (Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Angelica and Susie in Reptar Wagons)
-Zim,
-Rocko
-Arnold
-Catdog
-Lincoln Loud, Lucy Loud

I do wanna think of some moveset ideas too for as many of these as I can
TMNT 2012 and Gir...then Cindy to make up for Sheen being there

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
ruined merely because a fix was attempted

Angry Beavers demoted to background hazards that only affect Carly Shay

Nick: a very long list
CN: ...same here

TMNT 2012 and Gir...then Cindy to make up for Sheen being there
-I’ll add the TMNT in there, either 2012 or Rise but I’ll put the characters names there since they could go either way

-Would Gir have enough material for a moveset or would he be better as part of Zim’s?

-Cindy might feel redundant since Sandy is basically her with the karate and voice actress and all, I guess she could have some of Jimmy’s inventions though I’d need to determine which ones Jimmy should have first. Was also thinking Ultra Lord too

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Mine is

Nick: Avatar

Cartoon Network: Adventure Time, Over The Garden Wall or Samurai Jack (CN has a lot of good shows Regular Show, Courage and Chowder are other shout outs.)

I'm also adding...

Disney: Gravity Falls

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
-I’ll add the TMNT in there, either 2012 or Rise but I’ll put the characters names there since they could go either way

-Would Gir have enough material for a moveset or would he be better as part of Zim’s?

-Cindy might feel redundant since Sandy is basically her with the karate and voice actress and all, I guess she could have some of Jimmy’s inventions though I’d need to determine which ones Jimmy should have first. Was also thinking Ultra Lord too
but can Sandy love? Can she be jealous or hide her feelings? Otherwise Sandy gotta dip out of fear for the real woman of Texas
#BringBackPlanetSheen
He's still stranded on a planet
leave the rest there
Rillaboom.
who

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagining an alternate timeline where Nintendo bought Rare instead of Microsoft, and everything about the 2013 KI reboot was basically the same, except it was on Wii U and instead of Arbiter and RAAM we got Ganondorf and Ridley. Can you IMAGINE how epic the music would have been!?!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Your cockiness failed you once young grasshopper. Pray it not fail you again.
My cockiness was misplaced, I admit that.

But now I have logic on my side.

Smash will not end on a high note. And as the subreddit’s despair, I will laugh into the night.

May also watch Pokemon: Twilight wings, if that's any good. It's piqued my interest for a while now.
yeah it’s rlly pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom