• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
-Would Gir have enough material for a moveset or would he be better as part of Zim’s?
I'd say he'd have enough material:

(up to 1:23)

Plus, his popularity alone seems like it would justify making him a playable character.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Shhh you’re not allowed to say that on smashboards dot net :nifty:
inhale
1625948922726.png

I THINK THEY TRANSLATED INCINEROAR'S PERSONALITY INTO SMASH REALLY WELL, I WANNA SEE THEM DO THE SAME FOR CINDERACE'S PERSONALITY FROM THE ANIME. AND THE IDEA OF A FIGHTER THAT ATTACKS BY KICKING BALLS AROUND COULD BE REALLY FUN AND COOL TO PLAY AS. PLUS HAVING MUSIC AND A STAGE FROM SWORD AND SHIELD WOULD BE REALLY AWESOME.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I would love them to surprise me like how they did with Kazuya and Pyra and Mythra.
Went from being asleep with those three reveals to “Yeah I’m actually learning how to play them and use them regularly” after release, and I love that,

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I would love them to surprise me like how they did with Kazuya and Pyra and Mythra.
Went from being asleep with those three reveals to “Yeah I’m actually learning how to play them and use them regularly” after release, and I love that,
One of the great things about a fighter from a game you know nothing about getting in Smash is the fact that it's a great way to get introduced into new games. I haven't played the games, but Smash got me to watch walkthroughs of Persona 5 and Xenoblade 2, and they're both incredible games.

MooMew64

It just baffles me that people would rather argue with me then talk about something else.
I think it’s more that there may not be as many people knowledgeable about KI here.

No offense is intended, it’s just hard to converse when people don’t know the property. I’d be like if I tried to push Destiny content a bunch here: Do I know it inside and out? Yeah, but no one else here probably does given the circle doesn’t really have much, if any, overlap with it, so I only bring it up sometimes, and accept most aren’t gonna converse about it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think it’s more that there may not be as many people knowledgeable about KI here.

No offense is intended, it’s just hard to converse when people don’t know the property. I’d be like if I tried to push Destiny content a bunch here: Do I know it inside and out? Yeah, but no one else here probably does given the circle doesn’t really have much, if any, overlap with it, so I only bring it up sometimes, and accept most aren’t gonna converse about it.
I am so lucky this thread is 60% Pokémon fans.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Eh. The question was more about Wolfenstein. Like… I wanted to know if it would be offensive to include Mecha-Hitler as a guest in KI. Figured that was detached enough from the details of both franchises that I could ask it.

I didn’t see it as arguing, I saw it as discussing smash.

Like nature intended :4pacman:
Lol. What’s the difference!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's an update so far.

Fighters:

Aang
Arnold Shortman
CatDog
Danny Phantom
Elisa Thornberry
Korra
Jimmy Neutron
Jenny Wakeman
Lincoln Loud
Norbert & Daggett
Patrick Star
Plankton
Professor Calamitous
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko
Ronnie Anne Santiago
Shredder
Spongebob Squarepants
Tak
Tommy Pickles
Timmy w/ Cosmo & Wanda
TMNT (Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo)
Vlad Plasmius
Zim
Zuko

Aku
Ben Tennyson
Blossom, Buttercup & Bubbles
Chowder
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow & Chicken
Dexter
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Flap Jack
Finn & Jake
Grim
Gumball Watterson
Johnny Bravo
Juniper Lee
K.O.
Mac & Bloo
Mordecai & Rigby
Numbuh 1
Rex Salazar
Samurai Jack
Steven Universe
Vilgax
Zak Saturday

Assists:
April O'Neil
Becky
Dudley Puppy
El Tigre
Ickis, Oblivia, and Krumm
Fanboy & Chum Chum
Gir
Katara
Luna Loud
Mr. Blik, Gordon & Waffle
Otto Rocket
Otis
Reptar
Sandy Cheeks
X Family

Ami & Yumi
Billy & Mandy
Captain K'nuckles
Dee Dee
Gwen Tennyson
Muscle Man
Red Guy
Uncle Grandpa
Vambre & Prohyas

Just need two more fighters for the CN side since I'm trying to aim for 25 for each side and still working on the assists for the CN side as well.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Speaking of Vtubers, my acquaintance who picked up doing VTubing as a side gig to raise charity money for her cat rescue shelter got featured by Ironmouse recently.

Just a brief mention got her 700$ in donations towards a new washer and dryer in their facility lol.
Yooo, I love hearing stuff like this. Always brightens my day, I’m super happy to hear that things are going well for her! :dr^_^:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here's an update so far.

Fighters:

Aang
Arnold Shortman
CatDog
Danny Phantom
Elisa Thornberry
Korra
Jimmy Neutron
Jenny Wakeman
Lincoln Loud
Norbert & Daggett
Patrick Star
Plankton
Professor Calamitous
Ren & Stimpy
Rocko
Ronnie Anne Santiago
Shredder
Spongebob Squarepants
Tak
Tommy Pickles
Timmy w/ Cosmo & Wanda
TMNT (Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo)
Vlad Plasmius
Zim
Zuko

Aku
Ben Tennyson
Blossom, Buttercup & Bubbles
Chowder
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow & Chicken
Dexter
Ed, Edd n' Eddy
Flap Jack
Finn & Jake
Grim
Gumball Watterson
Johnny Bravo
Juniper Lee
K.O.
Mac & Bloo
Mordecai & Rigby
Numbuh 1
Rex Salazar
Samurai Jack
Steven Universe
Vilgax
Zak Saturday

Assists:
April O'Neil
Becky
Captain K'nuckles
Dudley Puppy
El Tigre
Ickis, Oblivia, and Krumm
Fanboy & Chum Chum
Gir
Katara
Luna Loud
Mr. Blik, Gordon & Waffle
Otto Rocket
Otis
Reptar
Sandy Cheeks
X Family

Ami & Yumi
Billy & Mandy
Dee Dee
Gwen Tennyson
Muscle Man
Red Guy
Uncle Grandpa
Vambre & Prohyas

Just need two more fighters for the CN side since I'm trying to aim for 25 for each side and still working on the assists for the CN side as well.
What about I.M.Weasel and Craig of the Creek?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It just baffles me that people would rather argue with me then talk about something else.
Honestly, Noi wasn't upset. Just because someone disagrees with you and is vocal about it doesn't mean they're arguing about it. Personally, I think it's fine to have some non-aggressive back and forth discussion.

I can't vouch for others, obviously, but I usually don't respond to many of your posts since I don't share your taste, Snake. As MooMew said, it's probably the same for others. It's nothing personal. If folks don't have anything to contribute to a conversation, they just won't engage.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Fun fact for y’all:

One of the fan games I’m reviewing, Sonic World, features the US President from SA2 as a playable character.

They did what Sega is too afraid to do.
Oooh you're doing a fangames video? Just on fangames in general, or Sonic fangames?

MooMew64

Oooh you're doing a fangames video? Just on fangames in general, or Sonic fangames?
Just Sonic for this video! It’ll feature three games: Sonic World versions 8 and 9, Sonic World DX, and Sonic Omens.

Sonic World’s history probably won’t be featured in the video too much, though: OG Sonic World went through leadership changes due to the original project lead being a…Pretty messed up person, lol. My channel is family friendly, so I won’t be going into that part. I also prefer keeping things drama free.

MooMew64

Only issue I’ve ran into is quality recording. Unfortunately, I’m on an AMD card, and they’re encoding is…Not good, lol.

‘I’m hoping to get back on NVidia ASAP but who knows when cards will be affordable again. :drsad:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 stop being so edgy and look at the brighter side of things…like Disney not realizing Marvel and Owl House forcing LGBT to be freed from the grasp of those mouse hands /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom