• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I kinda suck at mafs, so I bought a game called “Baldi’s Basics” for my PC.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from day one of the Southeast Game Exchange. Netted me some goodies there:
  • Autograph and selfie with Kenny James :ultbowser:
  • Metroid Prime: Federation Force for 3DS :ultsamus:
  • Perler bead magnet of Wario :ultwario:
  • A Roy pullstring bag :ultroy:
  • A 180-in-1 DS multicart 🏴‍☠️

Looking forward to day two!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wouldn’t exactly call “starting a legitimate debate over how Nintendo picks characters” edgy but alright.
I'd say it's as edgy this server gets...tho that's like saying this is a holy and wholesome place (I already know I ain't innocent, but...)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just tested the 180-in-1 DS game cart I bought at the convention.

Neither my DS or New 3DS recognize it.

That's 20 bucks down the toilet. :glare:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I'd say it's as edgy this server gets...tho that's like saying this is a holy and wholesome place (I already know I ain't innocent, but...)
IDK man, we make innuendos every once in a while, but other than that the social is pretty dang chill 99% of the time. Legit drama is very rare.

Not gonna argue about this, though, so agree to disagree, I suppose.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My mom and grandfather brought a dog home to essentially replace one that died about a month ago because we need a new guard dog.

This little guy hates me but loved my brother almost instantly.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Still no answer to this.

Like, I feel like you don’t need to really know either franchise to have an opinion on this.
It's just a dreadful idea the moment you consider that "character Wins" is gonna come up a lot.
Even putting that aside he doesn't bring anything new, Kilgore has the minigun arms on lock and other characters have minions and drones that they use.

I dunno why that's the Bethesda owned character you jump at either, Doom Slayer is right there, he fits perfectly.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Just found something super ironic today. Embracer Group isn’t an entity you really hear about all that much right? Well, I found out today that they own Gearbox, Koch Media (who owns companies like Deep Silver and Free Radical), Saber Interactive, and THQ Nordic.

Gearbox, Koch Media, and Nordic (THQ Nordic) were the companies that absorbed a lot of the IP from the original THQ when they went bankrupt. So Embracer Group is just a bigger, more spread out, THQ.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's just a dreadful idea the moment you consider that "character Wins" is gonna come up a lot.
Even putting that aside he doesn't bring anything new, Kilgore has the minigun arms on lock and other characters have minions and drones that they use.

I dunno why that's the Bethesda owned character you jump at either, Doom Slayer is right there, he fits perfectly.
It’s not the first character I thought of. It’s the only one I felt I had to ask about

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Gave my sister the 2GB SDcard, so I hope she enjoys half a game!

On a more serious note, I'm clearing out my system memory and putting it on my 128 SD Card so that it can run out of space, and despite all that, it still has 8.8 GB to spare. These things are legit necessary for the Switch because my Switch was running on fumes in terms of internal storage.

Anyways, for those with more than 1 SD card on Switch, how do you manage to not lose them? Like, is there a special case or...?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One game I'm surprised that a vendor was selling at the convention I went to was The Guy Game.

A game that had an immediate recall due to a certain fact about it (best to actually destroy it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom