• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
As a native Texan i'm offended
Sweet iced tea is delicious.

Now coffee on the other hand...bleugh

And while we're at it, pineapple pizza is weird, beer is nasty and the texture of shrimp makes me want to vomit

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'm forcing myself to get used to the taste of coffee because I need that caffeine, but not all that other **** you can find in Coca-Cola.

D

Deleted member

My hot take is I can’t stand gum.

Why chew something you’re not gonna swallow? And the sounds grosses me out.
Oh my god, same.

the idea of keeping something in your mouth for more than 5 seconds just makes me want to gag. I already gag in the mornings just by thinking about gagging :drsad:

D

Deleted member

"Why yes, I want to focus on the action and not the subtitles, how can you tell?"
Eh, I’m a pretty fast reader. I can pay attention to all the action and read subs at the same time.

Although, considering I mainly watch card game anime, “action” is a bit of an exaggeration. :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

Of course the time I actually start getting serious about getting my driver’s permit is the same time my state shuts down DMV services because of a system issue -_-

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
About to watch Black Widow. This is the first Marvel movie I'm watching in theater (excluding Endgame, which was a slightly different situation). Not the Marvel movie I'm most excited for, but I think I'll enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom