• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hmm, I am interested in joining smash speculation. I wonder what smashboards.com is lik-

I don’t think that’s a good idea for several reasons
Ina’s basically sushi.
If you want tentacles bursting out of your stomach John Hurt style, be my guest. That’ll probably be the most merciful punishment you could get
View attachment 322246

Cease your degeneracy at once, freak of nature
Nevermind

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
:/ Yeah, exactly. They could pretty much go the lazy route as they have doing lately. But it would surprise me still, because Ubisoft supposedly hold the AC Franchise in high regard that a milestone like its 15th Anniversary should be something important, if for them it is not how iconic the series became in the world of gaming along with the huge following it has, at the very least of how much money it has generated to them. :/ I mean, you saw how the treated Rayman's 25th Anniversary as it wasn't anything worth noting despite it being one of their first successes.

Guess only time will tell. I really hope that you get something worthwhile out of it.
Yeah Ubisoft has kinda gotten to the point where it’s very rare for them to release a game I’m excited about, Mario + Rabbids withstanding there’s only been one other game in a while that’s excited me and it’s been delayed again and again and again and that’s the Sands of Time Remake. Noticeably neither one of those are “live services” that they’re trying to only do these days. Ubisoft has mostly lost me at this point unfortunately.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Yeah Ubisoft has kinda gotten to the point where it’s very rare for them to release a game I’m excited about, Mario + Rabbids withstanding there’s only been one other game in a while that’s excited me and it’s been delayed again and again and again and that’s the Sands of Time Remake. Noticeably neither one of those are “live services” that they’re trying to only do these days. Ubisoft has mostly lost me at this point unfortunately.
Yeah, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, I am on the same boat, with my interest being held by strings just because I am attached to the old games that are so important to me. I mean I myself would be excited for Mario + Rabbids if I had a Switch like, heck, the Rabbid Rosalina just made me excited because Rosalina themed, and her "I'm bored/tired" attitude made me chuckle (xD It reminded me of myself when I am not feeling like doing anything).

Oh right, I had forgotten about the Sands of Time remake, even when one post one of Ubisoft's accounts put on Instagram had the question "If you had to wipe a game from your memory, which one would it be?" or something like that, I had the Sands of Time in mind. It was just so much fun plus feeling the similarities with AC was interesting.

People are still not on board with it, maybe if that's apparent enough they could pull that idea back, but who knows.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Nobody is viewing this thread, but I need to complete my weekly MTG Smash Bros before 1:00 to maintain the illusion that I am still keeping up with the weekly schedule I made myself. Anyway, here's Luigi, whose design I feel genuinely proud of:
Luigi, Cowardly Hero

Next week is Ness, who is, was, and always will be mono-red because of PK Fire in my book.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Progress Pic 3. Altered some things and added some flatcoloring to more completed designs.
View attachment 322234
Noipoi Noipoi , Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , @Guh-Huzzah! , M MooMew64 since you guys always like my posts, just wanna tag y'all or something. Yeah.
This pic remind me of way back then when I tried to make sprites on paints (the older version of it).

After losing hours of progress on one & finding Aseprite, I never went back.

All to say, whatever programm you use, I hope it work out for ya, pal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nobody is viewing this thread, but I need to complete my weekly MTG Smash Bros before 1:00 to maintain the illusion that I am still keeping up with the weekly schedule I made myself. Anyway, here's Luigi, whose design I feel genuinely proud of:
Luigi, Cowardly Hero

Next week is Ness, who is, was, and always will be mono-red because of PK Fire in my book.
I see the flavor of the self-bounce(running away from the battlefield) but what's the flavor of the symmetrical cantrip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom