• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I beat that Psycho Dream game. Overall, its alright. Some areas are way too annoying for their own good. Though some of that would have been way easier to deal with if I figured out how to run earlier. You gotta hold a shoulder button, it doesn't just do that, but also enables a high jump, which you pretty much don't need until the 2nd to last level. (which was why I was getting bopped, along with a LOT of rocks/enemies all over the screen.

Tried a 2nd playthrough with the girl character, he super form's even more busted than the dude's, since her shots home in, though the melee part of the attack is a little ****ter. The shots melted the Mothra boss I had trouble with for the dude.

Tried some of those Jaleco Beat'Em Ups. The Peace Keepers is alright too, though its got no music for some reason.

Tuff E Nuff has weird ass special move inputs, and I just wish there was one fighting game that didn't have dank inputs on the SNES collection.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Tbh I like to watch a little Little Z here and there. Yeah he beats lot of the same memes into the ground, but his challenge videos like You Lose You Cosplay can be novel and fun. He also just clearly likes Smash and what he does, so sometimes I just like to watch him when I want to see someone play Smash with a positive attitude.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tbh I like to watch a little Little Z here and there. Yeah he beats lot of the same memes into the ground, but his challenge videos like You Lose You Cosplay can be novel and fun. He also just clearly likes Smash and what he does, so sometimes I just like to watch him when I want to see someone play Smash with a positive attitude.
I was like for a while too, in fact I was subscribed to him for a long while, but the post-post ironic humor eventually got on my nerves.

Like for every 3-4 jokes that made me chuckles, there was like 2 or more than made me go "urghhh". So instead of complainin' all days, I just decided to unsubscribe and watch his videos if I feel like it.

Note too that if you enjoy his videos, that's cool! Don't let my opinion ruin something that bring you joy. (if anything, i'm a bit jealous lol)

I will also say he definitly put more efforts than others Smashtuber, so he got that going for him.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Rock‘s family (aka the Anoa’i Family) is too ****ing large for the best

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
For today's doodle I redrew a photograph I took of the gorgeous gold and blue macaw. Real life animals have a lot of intricacies to them that would take forever to mimic so today I focused on simplifying.
The lessen I learned from today's doodle is to save texture patterns of last. I textured the wing only to realize that I had drawn it too high relative to the beak, so I had to erase a lot of texture and redraw it to fix the proportions. The head came out too big as well but I just rolled with it by enlarging the eye to match. Also ignore how bad the bottom talon looks.
My proportions were pretty off in general. That's something that'll take practice to get good at.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well like what TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 had said, Friday is going to be stacked for me as well in which I got:
  • Final episode of Falcon & the Winter Soldier.
  • The next episode of the Mighty Ducks: The Game Changers.
  • Will possibly try and watch the Mortal Kombat film if I can.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What's with all these Smashtubers who force in nonstop random ass memes into their vids?

I want to see sick plays, not some unfunny seizure inducing 2014 MLG montage with Smash.
I’m honestly a bit surprised that not including distracting visuals isn’t a given amongst these types of channels-

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Today is my birthday! ^ω^

Now wish me a happy birthday or eat lead! >:[

Good thing I have my Franklin Badge on.

Regardless, Happy Birthday dude! If your name isn’t here look on their YouTube channel

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I agree. These interactions are amazing. I love this one!
This confirms Squirtle is one of the thing's Sharpedo eats!

Adds to massive compendium of lore

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well like what TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 had said, Friday is going to be stacked for me as well in which I got:
  • Final episode of Falcon & the Winter Soldier.
  • The next episode of the Mighty Ducks: The Game Changers.
  • Will possibly try and watch the Mortal Kombat film if I can.
this Friday really don’t give a **** so long as it drains out both our hype...and of course our money for those who go to theaters
I mean, what else can you expect with a hypocritical tweet like that? Ray Fisher himself called them out.
I expected nothing different...but I did kinda hope AT&T would get WB’s **** together soon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just remembered that the Animaniac reboot existed.

Kinda came in & went, didn't it?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning y'all. How you doing?

Just played with my dogs and took them for a walk this morning as well as brushing them. Gonna have to start doing that more since Summer will be arriving eventually and don't want them overheating.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My first attempt against the wither turned out awful. He ended up destroying so many blocks that the entities are slowing the area down a lot and ended up killing me. Now I have a hard time getting my stuff back because the area has so much slowdown

Edit: Also I keep picking up blocks instead of my gear. I may have to go on peaceful and retry the wither later

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well.....the "I fixed their design" crowd on Twitter just got karma blasted at them recently. Sure as heck is one way of making a mockery out of them.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Well.....the "I fixed their design" crowd on Twitter just got karma blasted at them recently. Sure as heck is one way of making a mockery out of them.
Is this about that thing where they
"Fixed" an underage sex slave's design by making her face black?

Ivander

Smash Legend
What happened?
Apparently happened around 4 days ago.
Is this about that thing where they
"Fixed" an underage sex slave's design by making her face black?
Yep. I mean, it shouldn't be as funny as it sounds, but at the same time, it just really goes to show why you should "do your research first" instead of making assumptions and getting angry first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom