• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
'Is my birbthday today

another anniversary of existence

i am currently consumming banana bacon pancakes with a green tea macha latte

current mood:

Happy Birthday dude! Hope you can find your name here:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Though now that I think about it, wouldn’t summoning more Pokemon to assist with an attack on top of the trainer being in the background present the too many characters on screen issue?
Red/Leaf isn't shown in 8-player Smash, and the assist mons would ideally have lower-poly models. It's why 8 Jokers can simultaneously have 8 Arsenes, their model isn't seen as much, so they get less work.
Cyndaquill has been a pokeball Pokémon. Just import its models and upscale it a bit and there you go. It would be like the melee characters essentially.

Oshowatt is a Pokémon ball, but you could use it as a base to model dewott.
Those models are both too low-poly. Like I said though, Oshawott could use some animations from Squirtle unless he's tucked into his shell. Which thankfully happens less than in Brawl.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
'Is my birbthday today

another anniversary of existence

i am currently consumming banana bacon pancakes with a green tea macha latte

current mood:

Happy birthday, Mew! I hope the day treats you well, although the food and drink combo you mentioned is definitely a good start to it, haha.

D

Deleted member

I'm currently doing a Moo Manchu run with a bunch of randoms and it's easier than I thought it would be. Would definitely be a struggle to solo but when you're playing with 3 other max levels who probably have PVP level gear it's a cake walk.

I imagine the final floor will probably be tough though, haven't gotten there yet.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Happy Birthday dude! Hope you can find your name here:
My name was on there, and I can say with the utmost confidence that was one of the greatest websites I've ever seen in my life.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, y'all. :239:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Am i the only one that finds the Gumball Finale decent i mean
Its mostly a normal episode with some actions until the end where Rob say the following "i did that (turning Gumball and Co into Humans) to save you! You have to choices you can ignore me and continue living in Bliss or listen to me!
Then the credits theme Plays distored and in the next scene Rob is swalloed by the Void!
So why do i think its decent if theres no resolution becuse the Void was (because i heard a movie is coming out) supposed to be the series Ending which would be the End of Elmore! and the reason why they didnt wrap things up is because they wanted another Season/ a Movie (which they npow have) So i think the final Episode is on puzrpose vauge!

D

Deleted member

Been feeling dizzy and tired ever since I woke up so I don't know what to post at all and may even have to sleep through the day (if I don't get panick attacks like last night).

What I can say before going to rest is that I used to be pro-Pyra, but ever since I found out that Mythra has Think You Can Take Me as a taunt and It is spammable I've switched to being pro-Mythra.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So after taking a day break, just jumping on the laptop to rip off the Xenoblade remixes from YT as the medley was perfect and Counterattack gave off a Falcom music vibe. Pyra/Mythra has been worth the few year wait, even better that "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!" is there is beautiful.

All in all, the Xenoduo is going to be my new main, a worthy switch after Corrin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on another note. Another I cannot believe this has announced:
EvyqsA_UcAcPT9B.jpg

The Devil is a Part Timer Season 2!
The anime about the demon lord working at McDonalds. I'm pretty happy right now, coming off the Smash Bros news.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on a final note: Happy Birthday to MooMew64 MooMew64 .

Our favourite 64 bit half cow/half cat. I can't think of anything witty at the minute so here's a Katamari cat:
1615048250326.png

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Trying to play Mythra with the Joycons is horrible, i can only really play her with the Gamecube controller.

I don't actually use Pyra, i'm probably playing this entire duo wrong.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna go with Sado Maou since Season 2 announced.

Feels like ever since my siblings stopped talking to me a lot of my dream announcements have happened.
New Xenoblade rep, Skate 4, Mass Effect remasters, a sequel to The World Ends With You, Splatoon 3 etc.

This in a nutshell:
1615050506848.png

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultpiranha: Thank The Pimp Plant
:ultjoker: You Always Looking Cool Joker
:ulthero: For Kamikaze...nothing else
:ultbanjokazooie: Being The Microsoft Connection
:ult_terry: Such A Nice Guy
:ultbylethf: A Teacher Who Everyone With A Beating Heart Loves
:ultminmin Fun And Noodles
:ultsteve: And Blocks
:ultsephiroth: Unique FLOWER GIRL MURDERER
:ultpyra: Characters (rip Mythra)
I fixed it!
now it is truly fixed, as they all bring something useful to the table

KillerCage

Smash Master
So after taking a day break, just jumping on the laptop to rip off the Xenoblade remixes from YT as the medley was perfect and Counterattack gave off a Falcom music vibe. Pyra/Mythra has been worth the few year wait, even better that "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME!" is there is beautiful.

All in all, the Xenoduo is going to be my new main, a worthy switch after Corrin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on another note. Another I cannot believe this has announced:
View attachment 306145
The Devil is a Part Timer Season 2!
The anime about the demon lord working at McDonalds. I'm pretty happy right now, coming off the Smash Bros news.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on a final note: Happy Birthday to MooMew64 MooMew64 .

Our favourite 64 bit half cow/half cat. I can't think of anything witty at the minute so here's a Katamari cat:
View attachment 306152
Seriously!? I loved that show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom