• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
final_5d59c0bda09c130014b76eaf_306029.jpg

Ngl, I kinda wanna see what Tom and Jerry would’ve looked like in this style.
They probably would've looked nice
Guys help how do I use MultiQuote-

Edit: Disregard this post, I messed up with multi quote.
you tryna call the Avengers or what?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Any idea what time the update drops? I’m ready to play!

Also, no way are we getting a Pokémon. I’ll die on that hill.
I'm guessing some time around 8 pm to 10 pm EST - I think that's about the time that previous fighters were released.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
WOW WAIT, I JUST REALIZED TORNA THEME - not the dlc battle theme, the one that play when you fight Torna in the main game - IS IN THE GAME WITH ZEKE THEME.
DhGHLyKXkAECJ11.jpg

LET'S ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
Alright. Snake is back on the Crash and Lloyd train! I’m calling for a repeat of E3 2019 with those two in the places of Hero and Banjo. Will I be wrong? Quite possibly. But hey, what’s likely is likely.

God I am not ready to have a many months long fight with the Pokémon community over this. My last true obstacle!
i don't want lloyd to be added because of his projectiles, i just don't want to get camped by everyone in online

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So............I'm just waiting here for the update to drop.
Does anyone know what time it will happen so I don't try to update Smash every 30 minutes?

Also looked at the music tracks that got in and I'm very happy but Song of Giga Rosa and Xenosaga/Xenoblade X tracks missing though.

Wished we got more spirits though like more of the Rare Blades.

That is all. Gonna be one of those nights ain't it?

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Does anyone know what time it will happen so I don't try to update Smash every 30 minutes?

Also looked at the music tracks that got in and I'm very happy but Song of Giga Rosa and Xenosaga/Xenoblade X tracks missing though.

According to precedent and the UK presentation around 9 PM-ish EST.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I think characters like Sephiroth, Banjo, and Joker were released around 8-10 pm Eastern time, so I'm guessing it won't be for at least five hours.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Looks like everyone's slandering Rex today.
Rex, in-game wise, honestly took it alot better than Chrom pre-Ultimate.

Peoples can complains all they want, doesn't change the fact the boy is happy, and that make me happy.

Tho a alt changing to Addam would have been cool, or Mii Costume of Addam would have been awesome, but instead it was "OOPS, All Capcom!".

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I really need to finish my playthrough of BFBB Rehydrated.

This time, I'll collect every Golden Spatula if it's the death of me.
I still never finished mine entirely.

I had one single Spatula left that never spawned cause of some glitch. This was months ago so idk if it spawned now or not.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Rex, in-game wise, honestly took it alot better than Chrom pre-Ultimate.

Peoples can complains all they want, doesn't change the fact the boy is happy, and that make me happy.

Tho a alt changing to Addam would have been cool, or Mii Costume of Addam would have been awesome, but instead it was "OOPS, All Capcom!".
Confused the hell out of me. Really betting it all on Nintendo but uhhhhhhhhhh Capcom with Xenoblade? Like go ahead with that for 3rd Party but this? NOw everyone is confused.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So I guess the conert leak it dead. Hm.

Imagine if they make Crash into a mii costume in the next set

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Confused the hell out of me. Really betting it all on Nintendo but uhhhhhhhhhh Capcom with Xenoblade? Like go ahead with that for 3rd Party but this? NOw everyone is confused.
Make you wonder why the Mii Costume have been getting less & less special treatement with time.

Like the Sans costume with Megalovania remix made so much sound on the internet, then Cuphead came with a piece of music and lots of peoples were happy, then we got Vault Guy....but no songs. Then Bomberman got a cool costume but they kind reused his Assist Trophy for that, then geno got in and it's litteraly his Smash 4 model but slighty updated, and now, just Arthur is new, and it's only 4 costumes?

Feel like Sakurai & his team kinda lost the sauce with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom