• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just finished watching the presentation because I slept through it’s live broadcast. They look neat!!

Also, while I’m disappointed that concert leak is dead (mostly because I really wanted to go to that concert) I feel incredibly smug thanks to the monster Hunter costumes coming back but not Lloyd, meaning another Namco fighter is still in the game baby!

D

Deleted member

There's too many streaming services. **** might as well be Super Cable 2.
I personally don't watch enough TV as is to justify spending god knows how much money on all these streaming services. Youtube is enough for me.

D

Deleted member

If it wasn't for the loud very obnoxious sfx playing in the background this would be straight up better than the actual Ace Attorney anime

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ya'll remember when a small MMORPG referenced the hit sensation Disney 2013 animated film, Frozen?
Screenshot 2021-03-04 at 10.52.14 AM.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. Snake is back on the Crash and Lloyd train! I’m calling for a repeat of E3 2019 with those two in the places of Hero and Banjo. Will I be wrong? Quite possibly. But hey, what’s likely is likely.

God I am not ready to have a many months long fight with the Pokémon community over this. My last true obstacle!

D

Deleted member

I started playing Terraria again myself. Got the Molten Armor, Reaver Shark and some other ****.

Need to make a Cell Phone next.
I haven't touched it in a hot minute but last time I was playing I was making an afk farm in the underground and failing miserably

Pirate101 is taking up too much of my time tbh

D

Deleted member

Wanna know something funny?

You can technically make the Cell Phone as early as after you beat Skeletron. Although the amount of items in the chain that require random rare drops means it's usually not feasible until early Hardmode.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Super happy to see that Pyra/Mythra release today. I'm also quite pleased with the content they bring even if some XCX music would've been nice.

Also my theory on why Rex wasn't chosen was correct.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Fill me in please; why exactly wasn't Rex chosen? I haven't watched the presentation for myself yet.
They didn't want a repeat of what they needed to do with the Ice Climbers, especially when Rex and the Blades have more complex appearances and therefore higher-poly models.

D

Deleted member

How old is your computer?
It's a prebuilt computer that originally ran Windows 7 that was upgraded to Windows 10 somewhere down the line. I'd wager it's around 5-6 years old.

4gbs RAM(actual garbage) an I5 processer(actually not that bad) and a crappy Dell motherboard from idk when

It's good enough for basic tasks like searching the web but anything more intensive than flash games or very very optimized AAA games tends to lag hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also despite not showing up, I’m betting the Llyold costume shows up. My bet is it’s Crash and the Legends trainer.

An easy three massive 3rd parties and three 1st parties that appeal to a wide range of people.
1614881919061.jpeg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Hmmm... looks decent tbh

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I believe the budget for this film is much higher than Tom & Jerry's and I am hopeful that it does better. I'll need to watch the first Space Jam film first, something that I wanted to see a long time ago, but never had the chance.

In other news, Sony and Amazon's planned Spider-Man spin-off series named Silk found its showrunner, and it looks like they are eyeing on Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actress Adeline Rudolph (who has Korean ancestry) to portray Cindy Moon.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hrggn, Colonel, I'm trying discuss the ethics of sex in advertising, but I'm dummy thick, and the clap of my ass cheeks keep alerting the mods!
Smush checking his alert box be like:

Oh my god Among us trashcan?!?!?1?1?1?!
I can’t believe Post Malone’s gonna announce the Sinnoh remakes.
RaId ShAdOw LeGeNdS has AwEsOmE 3D GraPhiCs and its pay to win
Have some Ryu from Streets
that is a terrible thing to realize
You know what would be cruel?

Among Us Boards.
Guys help how do I use MultiQuote-

Edit: Disregard this post, I messed up with multi quote.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom