• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And this is why I hate getting up too early as I've done everything I needed to already and it's not even 3pm:
Zoom calls, walked the dog, vacuumed my room, went shopping for my parent and had a decent meal for once. I feel good and at least I'm contributing more than my siblings.

So..........might do the "Favourite game meme but different" thing to pass the time.

We are approaching the seven hour mark friends.

So uh..........how's everyone's day so far? Well I know it's just after the crack of dawn or something for Americans but it's the thought that counts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So uh..........how's everyone's day so far? Well I know it's just after the crack of dawn or something for Americans but it's the thought that counts.
Currently at college.

Just found out a partner who sits close to me is part of the competitive Smash scene of the island, and he is excited about the Direct tonight.

D

Deleted member

I just got up and I've already gotten all my work that I needed to do done for the day so I'm just gonna chill and play some Pirate101 for a while, might watch the direct live but idk

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The cold snap that my city had to endure for a week and a half is finally at an end. I can finally start taking my dogs for walks and playtime again as well as hikes on trails.

Thank Sobek. No longer I have to endure this insanity of cabin fever.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Was gonna do the favourite game but different thing but can't use something that just has a simple layering tool. Photoshop can't run on laptop, Gimp is **** and Paint is useless.

Want to do but need to find another way that's easier if anyone knows.

Well I’m in for a root canal so that’s gonna be fun
Aw **** dude and this coming from someone who's getting teeth taking out. Hope it goes well.

D

Deleted member

'sup nerds. Still waiting for X-Men vs Street Fighter to arrive. It's weird though, I'm neither a Marvel nor a Street Fighter fan.

Nah, my bad. I don't think I read your post in the right way.
It's fine, I actually have a soft spot for the cartoon myself. Never liked how Funky and Dixie looked in it though.

He wouldn't, he's not Shadow.
Well, I mean he did hold Amy at gunpoint in SA2.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
'sup nerds. Still waiting for X-Men vs Street Fighter to arrive. It's weird though, I'm neither a Marvel nor a Street Fighter fan.

It's fine, I actually have a soft spot for the cartoon myself. Never liked how Funky and Dixie looked in it though.

Well, I mean he did hold Amy at gunpoint in SA2.
Hey Eggman you know that you should aim at her right?
"Why would I do that?"
To shoot her quickly if things go bad.
"You fool, only a genius like me knows to practise gun safety, these things are dangerous for christ's sake!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
6 more hours to go before we all become enemies

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I'd say it's the more overlooked entry. In my opinion, it's second best game of the NES-SNES era of Final Fantasy games behind VI.
It isn't the most overlooked FF game, nor is it the worst. It's a middle-man. I mean, it's the first game Gilgamesh appeared in.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I know we're all pumped for today but just try to contain your excitement.

Happy Wii Shop Wednesday, everyone. Because everybody knows the Wii Shopping Channel, and everybody loves to shop on it every Wednesday.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man, a collection of those games would be great. Imagine, in the direct, they announce a collection containing CotA, MSH, XvS, MSHvSF, and MvC. UMvC3 and MvCI get ported to switch, and MvC2 gets a remade/redrawn edition in the vein of Ultra Street Fighter 2/HD Remix

D

Deleted member

Mario Golf Switch.

With playable Pauline.

Wuhu Island being used for one of the golf courses.

Playable Mii like in Mario Kart 8.

Amiibo support with new Mario series amiibo featuring Pauline, Bowser Jr. and Dixie Kong.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Man, a collection of those games would be great. Imagine, in the direct, they announce a collection containing CotA, MSH, XvS, MSHvSF, and MvC. UMvC3 and MvCI get ported to switch, and MvC2 gets a remade/redrawn edition in the vein of Ultra Street Fighter 2/HD Remix
I think Capcom and Disney want to forget MVCI. lol

But yeah i want a collection of all the others so badly, i've never played the first MVC.

D

Deleted member

What I dislike the most out of the times after a Direct airs is when I want to share my thoughts about It with anyone but everyone seems to not care at all to ask me how I found It or react to my thoughts about It.

Makes me feel apart of the community or something, It does have a lot to do with my feelings of not being able to enjoy a movie or show with anyone if I'm not seeing It with someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Mario Golf Switch.

With playable Pauline.

Wuhu Island being used for one of the golf courses.

Playable Mii like in Mario Kart 8.

Amiibo support with new Mario series amiibo featuring Pauline, Bowser Jr. and Dixie Kong.
That'd actually work really well with the motion controls imo.

D

Deleted member

I understood some of those words.

Honestly I just bought X-Men vs Street Fighter because it came with the 4MB adapter for the Saturn and it was cheaper than buying it on its own. I always liked SNK more and also have a soft spot for Tekken due to nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom