• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So curiosity may kill the cat but who is this Smush guy yous are talking about?

Friend from Discord or something?
A really good friend of mine from Discord and Twitter who just joined the site earlier today in the morning (or at least morning in my timezone).

He's usually offline around this time on both places, I suppose because of timezone stuff (he lives at the really West of the USA so I suppose It is night or college time over there).

I think he will be online in one or two hours.

I'm just glad people are giving him such a strong welcoming.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You guys here enjoying WandaVision. I'm still sitting here having to wait another 9 weeks for Godzilla vs. Kong...

And with everything going on right now affecting me mentality due to lockdown, time is certainly slowing down by a crawl. :glare:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"Woah WandaVision so good" pfft, look at these nerds watching superhero shows, how foolish, you wouldn't catch me dead doing tha-

Toei: Yo this is subbed

GUYS SUPERHERO SHOWS SO GOOD
I still need to finish watching the Kamen Rider Season with the non capital g gamer doctor.

Was liking It so far.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
As much as I’m enjoying Age of Calamity, my indifference to the story and world of BotW is really getting to me. The more I play it the more excited I get at the idea of buying and playing the original, because a Zelda crossover is just more interesting to me. I really hope we eventually get a true Hyrule Warriors 2.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This looks ****ing ridiculous.

Where can I watch it?
Sadly Toei's done an absolute **** job at localizing, so the only way to watch Ex-Aid, the series you just saw, is fansubs. I'm pretty sure mods would be upset if I link a way to download it in the social thread but I can DM you the site of what I consider the best fansub of that series.

Also the same series has the main lead fight Pac-Man, who shoots up a building with his armed henchmen using real guns. You've seen nothing when it comes to ridiculous ****

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright so depending whether COVID gets revolved this year. List of movies I'm looking forward too seeing whether on the internet or theaters (If it gets resolved. Also, assuming my theater re-opens by March, I'll make Godzilla vs. Kong special occasion taking the proper precautions otherwise internet it'll be for most likely the others).

Already seen:
Shadow in the Cloud

Want to See:
Coming 2 America
Godzilla vs. Kong
Mortal Kombat (Though my anticipation has lowered given said original character)
Free Guy
F9
The Suicide Squad
The Hitman's Wife Bodyguard
Antlers
MCU's Spider-Man 3

Of course this assumes none of these gets delayed again either depending on how things go this year with COVID.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sadly Toei's done an absolute **** job at localizing, so the only way to watch Ex-Aid, the series you just saw, is fansubs. I'm pretty sure mods would be upset if I link a way to download it in the social thread but I can DM you the site of what I consider the best fansub of that series.

Also the same series has the main lead fight Pac-Man, who shoots up a building with his armed henchmen using real guns. You've seen nothing when it comes to ridiculous ****
If you can dm me the site too.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could DM me the site. Might need to look into this stuff sometime soon.

D

Deleted member

As much as I’m enjoying Age of Calamity, my indifference to the story and world of BotW is really getting to me. The more I play it the more excited I get at the idea of buying and playing the original, because a Zelda crossover is just more interesting to me. I really hope we eventually get a true Hyrule Warriors 2.
From what I’ve played of AOC it’s a great Warriors game but a louzy Zelda game.

They didn’t need to add all these plot holes by introducing that dumb egg guardian -_-

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Getting really annoyed with this Brexit and NI being in the EU market crap already. Can't even buy certain snacks and stuff without waiting a few weeks cause of customs declarations. Heard even some are cutting off NI as a market cause of it's small population and being an "EU dead-zone".

So English Nationalists; when is this so-called benefit of Brexit happening? What's that? Nope because you people are inward looking and failing to understand how economics works? You just voted leave because you heard the sentence "means less immigrants?" Congratulations, you are an idiot.

Also man is trying to get a few games like Arms, Pokemon Let's Go and Mario Tennis for a price on list that I'd be willing to get them is a pain. None I can get in the £25 ($35) price I'd want them.

Or I might just pre-order Persona 5 Strikers.

A really good friend of mine from Discord and Twitter who just joined the site earlier today in the morning (or at least morning in my timezone).

He's usually offline around this time on both places, I suppose because of timezone stuff (he lives at the really West of the USA so I suppose It is night or college time over there).

I think he will be online in one or two hours.

I'm just glad people are giving him such a strong welcoming.
Ah in which case welcome Smush Smush . I'm a friend of a few of these guys you know here so I think we'll get along.

Last edited:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Get the switch version. it is definitely the best version.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So thanks to my friend telling me this, I just learned the Indy films aren't on Disney+.

Seriously What? I'd expect them to have just been up as fast as Star Wars.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So thanks to my friend telling me this, I just learned the Indy films aren't on Disney+.

I think it’s because Paramount owns the distribution rights to the current four Indy films while Disney owns the franchise.

D

Deleted member

The best movies of the series are on Netflix Spain right now, so It doesn't bother me as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom