• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Knight Dude Knight Dude & other Mega Man fans.

Think this tweet might interest you, and if it does, make sure to share it other Mega Man fans if you can't donate, as what's here is importantly quite big.

EDIT: Supporting this video could help too, atleast on Youtube.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
"Fire Emblem Heroes, can I unlock Dorothea?"
FE Heroes: "No JD, we already have Dorothea at home"
Dorothea at home:

At least I technically have Dorothea unlocked already.
For one second, I thought that was Lyn and went "they really can't go two months without a Lyn alt"

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's Martin Luther King Jr. day today.

Man. I remember when I learned about him in school as a kid, it seemed to me like the Civil Rights movement happened so long ago. It wasn't until a middle school teacher of mine shared an early childhood memory about segregation that I was able to really internalize how recent it really was in the grand scheme of things.

It really explains how so many racist and toxic ideas persist to the modern day - we're not really that far removed from an era where that was the norm. But I think it also shows how quickly change can happen sometimes. Life seems harsh right now but we probably will all likely witness some amazing things in our lifetimes.

Let's try and make sure those changes we will see will be for the better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I had a weird ass dream where Nintendo and the main bus company of my island made a big collaboration to promote Super Nintendo World. Where they held something called "Mini Nintendo World" on special buses where they take a lot of stuff from Super Nintendo World and put It in their buses. They even had an epic parade to celebrate It and all.

The problem was that since the bus company in my dream was a Monolopy they made the tickets for them extremely expensive (50€ I think), so I went on an epic quest with some randoms to force them to lower the price.

My dreams are ****ing weird man.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Oh yeah, I had a weird ass dream where Nintendo and the main bus company of my island made a big collaboration to promote Super Nintendo World. Where they held something called "Mini Nintendo World" on special buses where they take a lot of stuff from Super Nintendo World and put It in their buses. They even had an epic parade to celebrate It and all.

The problem was that since the bus company in my dream was a Monolopy they made the tickets for them extremely expensive (50€ I think), so I went on an epic quest with some randoms to force them to lower the price.

My dreams are ****ing weird man.
Small brain: Find 50€ to go to a collaboration event
Normal brain: Stay at home
Big brain: Go on an epic quest with some randos to force a megacorp to lower its prices

dezeray112

Smash Hero
from eveything going on, I'm getting a real Spectacular Spider-Man type of feel. Has identiy exposed and nobody is really sure whether to believe it or not (close connections aside), until a couple coincidental miracles occur to get the public off his back. Tho Strange wiping out the memories is still the top option. Peter is gonna have quite the pain this go around.
I'm certain that someone like Brad Davis is bound to back Mysterio since he despised Peter and I think Flash Thompson will be in conflict on which side he will be on. Other than that, I do predict that Peter will want to erase the memories of everything that had happened on the bolded.

D

Deleted member

What episodes is the Arlong Park and Grand Line arcs?
Arlong Park starts at episode 31

and as for the Grand Line..... it’s not a set arc per say, rather it’s the location where a good 80-90% of the series takes place in(with a few exceptions)although the episode where they transition into it is round the 60-70 episode mark(the specific arc where the transition takes place is the reverse mountain arc and is only like 2 episodes)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
It may help if i tell you a bit about me!

Im lonely i have neither Friends nor Family! I dont now if i have depression or not but im Definitly sad!
I cant communicate well with people most that have contact with me Hate me! (or atleast dont weant to have anything to do with me!)

But i know you cant really help with that!

But i want to make Games,Movies or anything like that! Im crative and relativly Smart (i know that im bad at english and dont know things like Countries or Sciency stuff)

I just wish there was a way to do these things tho i have no idea how im bad at drawing, have a short attention span and am pretty Lethargic (probably because of my sadness or depresion)

Do you have any idea what i could do or how?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm certain that someone like Brad Davis is bound to back Mysterio since he despised Peter and I think Flash Thompson will be in conflict on which side he will be on. Other than that, I do predict that Peter will want to erase the memories of everything that had happened on the bolded.
I don’t ever wanna see that worthless piece of **** Brad ever again...**** that ******. As for Flash...have him start out the same way as Spectacular having no belief in it, then throw in his family issue elements and possibly have some sort of growth and a touch of respect towards Peter once he ends up helping him with something major

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Whichever path I choose, someone will say I chose wrong.:4pacman: I’m going Claude by the way.
Hey, don't spits facts here.

Even if I prefer Dimitri, Claude is a fun fella. Really, as long it's fun for ya, go for it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey, don't spits facts here.

Even if I prefer Dimitri, Claude is a fun fella. Really, as long it's fun for ya, go for it.
To be honest, I’m just going Claude cause his voice actor is chill, and I know nothing about the voice actors’ of the other house leaders. Claude gets the Voice Actor Bias™.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be honest, I’m just going Claude cause his voice actor is chill, and I know nothing about the voice actors’ of the other house leaders. Claude gets the Voice Actor Bias™.
Let me guess,

You picked him for the memes too?:ultridley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom