• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also Iris is coming back and Leon seems to travel with the group in a charziard themed car:

I hope Iris is made a lot less annoying then the black and white anime. She’s one of my favorite champions but they butchered her in the anime.

We are probably my going to get Dragonite vs Dragonite though so that could be a good fight

D

Deleted member

Also Iris is coming back and Leon seems to travel with the group in a charziard themed car:

I hope Iris is made a lot less annoying then the black and white anime. She’s one of my favorite champions but they butchered her in the anime.

We are probably my going to get Dragonite vs Dragonite though so that could be a good fight
normal pokemon talk: I sleep

charizard themed car
download (23).jpeg

real ****

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The Scott Pilgrim game is getting a bunch of physical editions from Limited Run Games.

I'm probably going to get the digital version for simplicity's sake (it's unclear when this physical version will be released), but at least this means that the game will be available in some form if the license expires again (or whatever issue caused the game to be delisted before)

@JDCabrera (not sure who else to @ for this sort of thing, so apologize if I didn't @ any other Scott Pilgrim fans)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The Scott Pilgrim game is getting a bunch of physical editions from Limited Run Games.

@JDCabrera (not sure who else to @ for this sort of thing, so apologize if I didn't @ any other Scott Pilgrim fans)
Love the Sonic Adventure callback with the box art.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Got Entei from Dynamax Adventure.

Dynamax Adventures are a lot more fun with actual people than with NPCs who don't understand the importance of type effectiveness.
While shiny hunting Zygarde I gained an unnatural understanding of how the NPC AI works. To the point where I could accurately predict every stupid thing they were gonna do.

It’s amazing what too much free time does to a mf.

D

Deleted member

Dear AFK Arena: I'm not buying your ****ty game, no matter how many Joker from Persona 5 ads you're gonna shove in my face.
it's a free gacha game actually

still pretty bad, I played it when it first launched and dropped it because it got really boring. Same olde "game plays itself" mobile game that everyone seems to love for whatever reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And finally my Cyberpunk 2077 refund has been processed. So time to think of what to get next.

It's beautiful.

Also thanks for reminding that it's releasing next week. Gonna get it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Got Entei from Dynamax Adventure.

Dynamax Adventures are a lot more fun with actual people than with NPCs who don't understand the importance of type effectiveness.
I dunno, from what I played most randos didn't seem to care about type effectiveness or planning ahead either.

But I played mostly at the DLC's release. Maybe the general skill level of the people still playing online went up since then.

D

Deleted member

I dunno, from what I played most randos didn't seem to care about type effectiveness or planning ahead either.

But I played mostly at the DLC's release. Maybe the general skill level of the people still playing online went up since then.
I've played a decent chunk of pokemon games from start to finish and I still don't know half of the typing match ups ¯\(ツ)

I just shove whatever pokemon I think looks cool on my team and call it a day

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
God, i love Aerith's new voice, it's so much better than literally every other voice this character has ever had.

You'd think there would be a new opening theme song by now.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

Doesn't this kinda go against his whole character?
Like, in the movie he's the one who tears down the trees, destroys the entire world for profit, and becomes a mega corporation: the exact kind of person joker and his crew would target. (although he does eventually regret his actions)

Haven't watched the lorax in forever though so pardon me if I'm misremembering his character

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
While shiny hunting Zygarde I gained an unnatural understanding of how the NPC AI works. To the point where I could accurately predict every stupid thing they were gonna do.

It’s amazing what too much free time does to a mf.
Gotta love when Wobbufett keeps trying to Counter non-phydical moves that don't even hit it in the first place.

Three times in a row.

I ended up with like two or three water types on the team when confronting Dynamax Entei at rhe end including my own, so I'd say people are much better at working with whet they're given now.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just a head's up: Ubisoft currently has Uno and all of its DLC on the Switch eShop at a 100% off discount.

Don't know how long this deal will last but can't argue with free.

EDIT: There's a chance it could just be me seeing this.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

D

Deleted member

Yeah but mate, it's Uno!

I can't even remember to play Monopoly but you learn Uno in a minute and then be like let's play guys.

Then you win and you're like:
My personal favorite way to play Uno is with the 7 rule

play a 7, yoink someones hand. It's hilariously chaotic

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Dutch Raikuna

My personal favorite way to play Uno is with the 7 rule

play a 7, yoink someones hand. It's hilariously chaotic
And then they give that look in which they look like they lost all their money and now questioning their own existence when that happens. It's a glorious sight.

Though if we going board games, card games or whatever, I will always prefer chess and four-in-a-row.

Dutch Raikuna

Don't know if I'm the only one but man, this week has felt like an eternity.

Brexit kicking in (the impact already going on here in Ireland), the **** in the US, having to take so many phone calls, go to doctors and dentist and been anxious in general. Feels like the longest week in a while for me.

However thankfully the new anime season has kicked off with a bang and I've completed Persona 5 Royal so all is well in a way.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Maaaaaaan, Project 06 is soooo dang good. This is exactly the kind of Sonic I want Sega to make if they ever feel like leaving Boost Sonic and retrying the Adventure formula.

Plays surprisingly well with a GCN controller, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom