• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
guess Imma have to get back to playing Dragalia Lost

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched more walkthrough of Final Fantasy VII Remake this morning on my TV with a nice cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows and toast.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So is the girl a part of the main team now?
Yes she is and is trying to figure out what she wants to do since she isn’t interested in being a professor like her dad which everyone she knew assumed she would be. But more importantly:
727D09D1-7314-4121-8B2F-F3B62BC8443D.jpeg

GARY MOTHER ****ING OAK is coming back!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yes she is and is trying to figure out what she wants to do since she isn’t interested in being a professor like her dad which everyone she knew assumed she would be. But more importantly:
View attachment 298640

literally the only character with a glow-up since the new redesigns

Reactions: Z25

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 298640

He's been dead since Sinnoh. Good to see Mr. Professor in the making again.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Sorry for the delay once again, but Brindor Brindor 's AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 298640

Oh wow, that's cool Ash. 2 championships? Well, too bad because I won championships in all 20 regions. Smell ya later.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Sorry for the delay once again, but Brindor Brindor 's AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
I thought I was already on there
Apparently not

Why does it feel like everything but Ash has the interesting character development
Because Ash has to be reset for every new generation instead of simply using a different protagonist because he has Pikachu.

D

Deleted member

Out of all the roles I've played so far in TOS, I liked Lookout the most. It's surprising how much info you can gleam just by being able to learn of who visits who.

I haven't had a mafia game yet which is kinda surprising

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If only we lived in a better world.
Yeah. Then we might actually get tones of games in more of their franchises more consistently. Name all of Nintendo’s ongoing series. Now name all the ones that fans are CONSTANTLY begging for new installments in. Those two numbers should not have as big a gap between the two as they do.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. Then we might actually get tones of games in more of their franchises more consistently. Name all of Nintendo’s ongoing series. Now name all the ones that fans are CONSTANTLY begging for new installments in. Those two numbers should not have as big a gap between the two as they do.
I mean... If a series is ongoing, there is not much reason to constantly beg for new installments. There has to be a big gap between those two.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I was making a joke.

A joke.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I wish this was the reality I lived in.

A world where Wario Land still lives...
Wario's too greedy to continue making a series that isn't as popular as WarioWare in modern times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom