• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don't know how to deal with my parents or sister. They're upset with me because of how much I forget things and they feel like I'm not pulling my weight, but I'm trying my hardest, I just make mistakes. I know I make them more then a normal human, but like... all I can do is promise to be better. But that isn't good enough for them, because I always forget. I just don't know anymore. I don't know what to do, because I am trying, but they don't believe that I'm trying. I feel like I'm running around in circles

I'm even nervous about asking people for help or advice because I vividly remember this thing my parents saw on facebook when I was younger where a girl was "complaining about her parents" online and then they took her laptop out to the backyard and SHOT IT and they were all like "serves her right! She shouldn't have been complaining"

D

Deleted member

I'm even nervous about asking people for help or advice because I vividly remember this thing my parents saw on facebook when I was younger where a girl was "complaining about her parents" online and then they took her laptop out to the backyard and SHOT IT and they were all like "serves her right! She shouldn't have been complaining"
The kinda person who would do that clearly shouldn’t have parental control of kids

D

Deleted member

Has Nintendo done anything with Labo recently? I barely hear anyone talk about it nowadays.
Labo was honestly a cool idea weighed down by physics

cardboard is only so durable and even some of the cooler games like the robot one were really just fun tech demos with no substance. It’s kinda like the Virtual Boy in a sense: neat gimmick, just not really practical right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
It's wild to me to think that Mario Kart 9 is still probably at least a good 3-5 years away still.

They really are gonna milk 8 for all it's worth, lol.
I wish they'd at least milk it with some more DLC like they said they would after the BotW Link and Master Cycle Zero update. :/

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's wild to me to think that Mario Kart 9 is still probably at least a good 3-5 years away still.

They really are gonna milk 8 for all it's worth, lol.
I think myself and a few others were in the camp last year that it was going to be their other big 2020 game.

Still think it's another two years away.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wish they'd at least milk it with some more DLC like they said they would after the BotW Link and Master Cycle Zero update. :/
I would be so down for more 8 DLC, really surprised it isn't something they've considered doing.

I think myself and a few others were in the camp last year that it was going to be their other big 2020 game.

Still think it's another two years away.
I think they'll probably save it for the next big upgrade to the Switch, maybe as a way to showcase the thing's power if they really go ham with it.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I just found out that Goonya Fighter, a ****ty shovelware game that i knew about only because of Alpharad, somehow got a crossover with virtua fighter.
New details shared on Goonya Fighter's upcoming Virtua Fighter DLC |  GoNintendo

how

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
A big issue with getting a Digimon stage is that most of the iconic places are just places in Japan so there’s not really a whole lot you can do, unless you just take content from one game.

Would love to see something like the Western Area from DMO but considering the state of that game I doubt they would even touch anything from it
That's wy i suggested File island, it's shown up in:
Digimon world, Digimon world redigitized, Digimon Next order and Digimon adventure, so it's a recurring location in the series.

D

Deleted member

I started some work on Spydarius. It's a mechanical wind spider, a counterpart to Arachnoid. Instead of being something akin to a fake spider or the like(as Arachnoid means "like a spider"), this one's an actual robot. Though when you look at the word noid, you might think Android etc, so.
Arachnoid 100% sounds like the name a Bakugan would have

like half of the Bakugan are just random animals/creatures but with "noid"

Like Dragonoid, Hyrdranoid, Mantonoid... what was I talking about again?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I love how everyone always takes a chance to rag on Sonic 4 when talking about Sonic Mania, and they all seem to forget that the ziplines from Green Hill Act 2 in Mania came from Splash Hill Zone in Sonic 4.

I haven't gotten to the rest of the levels in that game yet. But I love to that Mania even has references to that game just to irritate people once they realize it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Traumatized Peter Parker is making a comeback in the comics...aw yeah let's go

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don’t tell him that he might lose his uncle in the process
if lucky, the multiverse will bring him back to life and becomes a hero...only to take him away once again, not letting you know whether or not he's still alive

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We finally got a sneak peek at some KoF XV footage and it looks pretty neat. More news is supposed to arrive at some point next week so hopefully we'll have a much better understanding of the mechanics and whatnot.

Nice! My two biggest hopes? That it's on something other then just PS5, and that it gets an English dub.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Just got around to watching the movie soul. Good god is that movie is ****ing great. I loved everything about it, from the visuals, to the message and definitely the music. I do not know of a recent time I have enjoyed a movie so much. For me, it ranks up there as my number 2, beaten only by Wall-E. The movie was so good. If any of you missed it, try and give it a watch. It has a muted sense of humor to it, being more quirky then funny. but it helps so much overall.

Reminded me of my favorite anime, Mushi Shi (which i also completely recommend to anyone who has not watched it either)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
If Wreck it Ralph ever gets a proper world in a Kingdom hearts game Square enix should get Sega to let them use Sonic for the authentic Wreck it ralph experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom