• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If Wreck it Ralph ever gets a proper world in a Kingdom hearts game Square enix should get Sega to let them use Sonic for the authentic Wreck it ralph experience.
It's got 4 worlds in Union X.

None of them with Sonic.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This makes me think they were aware of the popularity of this series and it could be in fighter pack 2:
Wouldn’t even be shocked if that’s our March reveal

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
This makes me think they were aware of the popularity of this series and it could be in fighter pack 2:
Emergency maintenance post demo release sounds like they weren't expecting it to do this well and are only just now responding to it.

Also, just got the AoC spirits. Wonder what spirits will be added next.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It’s been about two weeks since I posted here( I just got busy irl and didn’t really have anything to post here) but holy **** they actually are doing it:
Let’s ****ing Go!
Hope the rest of the anime trainers bring a Seismitoad because that Fish is going to Rend.

...I'll see myself out.

Speaking of which, they put up the Digital Event for the game for those who are following the game.

Wyvern Riding looks really cool, though I'm curious to see how it works out in practice. Also, Mitzu is back! Now I just need Lagi and the confirmation of Valstrax and my Monster roster's complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The new extra wild area event in Pokemon SwSh is a repeat of the Shiny Greedent/Mass Berry event.

Caught a Shiny Greedent in my third battle and fought five altogether to collect a bunch of berries.

And now my game is back in its case. Rofl

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think Monster Hunter is very possible as a Smash Newcomer, and dare I say is probably one of the most likely characters we might see.

...But this maintenance doesn't really have anything to do with that. This emergency maintenance happened after the demo released, with if anything showed that Nintendo was unprepared for its popularity. And it's way too late for this demo to directly influence the DLC direction either - all of the newcomers have most likely already been decided.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Anyone else notice that they went back and gave Cloud his FFVII art for his spirit?
I checked it the day Sephiroth's spirits dropped, and yeah, it makes sense since they paid for all the other Normura art that they'd shoot for Cloud's too.

That said, Robin (male and female), Pokemon Trainer (male and female), and Wii Fit Trainer (male and female) are all stuck with their Smash renders.

Advent Children Cloud, too, but we'll take what we can get. Besides, the original assets for that movie may not even exist anymore, so it's more forgivable than the others, who all HAVE official art.

Oh, and the Miis, but they're technically Smash original so that's not a deal-breaker either.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
A Ryu player tried landing on my Charizard with Down B at kill percent today. I, using my knowledge of the game, decided to use Fly to beat it out, since I knew the armor on Ryu's down special is beaten out by multihits.

...Only the first hit of Fly connected. It cost me the game.
This is my self portrait right now.
Next time I'm just using Up Smash.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sup guys for the day. About to go to the dentist and get a cavity filled in. Plan for today outside of that is just more Spider-Man and probably gonna buy 51 Worldwide Games.

Gonna be a slow day.

Good morning, guys.

I finally got my stimulus check so that was a nice thing to wake up to.
If only it was more money though. It's like what, $1200 for about three months?

Still hopefully it'll be more when the next administration gets in.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So y’all heard about Shueisha flagging any official content of their anime on Twitter? Even fan art and MEMES???

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Hope the rest of the anime trainers bring a Seismitoad because that Fish is going to Rend.

...I'll see myself out.

Speaking of which, they put up the Digital Event for the game for those who are following the game.

Wyvern Riding looks really cool, though I'm curious to see how it works out in practice. Also, Mitzu is back! Now I just need Lagi and the confirmation of Valstrax and my Monster roster's complete.
I want the giant snake boi Dalamadur to return, probably won't happen.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Booyka Booyaka

1610118422634.png

Booyaka Booyaka
1610118622106.jpeg
...man did your 2020 mainly suck in the ring bro

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It’s been about two weeks since I posted here( I just got busy irl and didn’t really have anything to post here) but holy **** they actually are doing it:
Let’s ****ing Go!
how did the meeting for this one go?

CEO: Alright, I think it's about time Ash gets one of the new Galar Pokemon. Any ideas?

Guy 1: How about Wooloo, it's nice and marketable.

Guy 2: No, Drakolak. It's popular and powerful!

Guy 3: Dracovish.

CEO: I'm sold! Thank you, Mr. Fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom