• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
D

Deleted member

Japan is so addicted to art that the military might have to take over the government.
what does “art” mean in this context?

Cause if read literally that sounds like a very weird statement

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
🅱ikmin is saved!
Hey Nintendo....y'know that one sci fi series that has a hard time selling units that could REAAALLLY do well on the switch with a port?

Yeah...y'know what I'm talking about...
F-Zero?
No, but...Well yeah that one but...
Star-Fox?
Uhh....yeah that too but I meant...
Mach Rider?
nevermind...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The 2021 South Carolina Comicon is scheduled to run the weekend before my birthday.

I just hope it doesn't get canceled like last year.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Writing Team
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Holy ****. I have no words.

When Jon and Derrick left, I thought it was entirely because they realized they eventually had to move on with their lives.

D

Deleted member

When Jon and Derrick left, I thought it was entirely because they realized they eventually had to move on with their lives.
I mean when the two biggest people of your compony leave one after the other one can only assume something is amiss no?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Playing Spider Man PS4 again made me remember how really good that game is.

-Yuri Lowenthal is a great Spider-Man and such a nice contrast to Tom Holland one.
-The combat system is like a high-flying rhythm luchador kicking ass with web shots.
-Movement system is so perfect
-Stan Lee's cameo

Still have a few disagreements about the plot still, mainly thinking Doc Ock should've been an antagonist in the sequel. Mr Negative was already such a strong one alone.

The game though still doesn't answer the biggest question!

f.jpg

That feel when you go into your YouTube favorites and half of them were either blocked or removed now.

Really? It felt more to me like:

39791a.jpg

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

1-2$ an hour is RIDICULOUS. I could make more money mowing a lawn.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Do we know for a fact Andre is the one behind this stuff?

Sorry, I'm just only now hearing about this stuff and am trying to be informed before jumping to any conclusions.
Well:
1. He owns and managed GX
2. When the news first broke out, he deleted the post and then got the entire GX subreddit locked and privated
3. It was confirmed to be him that shut it down by another mod, who stripped Andre of his powers.

Yeah, it's pretty likely Andre had a big part in this.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Playing Spider Man PS4 again made me remember how really good that game is.

-Yuri Lowenthal is a great Spider-Man and such a nice contrast to Tom Holland one.
-The combat system is like a high-flying rhythm luchador kicking ass with web shots.
-Movement system is so perfect
-Stan Lee's cameo

Still have a few disagreements about the plot still, mainly thinking Doc Ock should've been an antagonist in the sequel. Mr Negative was already such a strong one alone.

The game though still doesn't answer the biggest question!

Really? It felt more to me like:

View attachment 298673
without Otto as the main villain, we wouldn’t have had the crazy **** PS4 and Miles pulled off (that and having the more personal enemy as a finale is too sexy to pass up). Gotta make room for Spider-Man 2/Spider-Men/SOMETHING

from Peter living in May’s home now that she’s dead and Harry waking up, meaning Venom or Goblin (or a fusion of both) to the possibility in Symkaria being focused on screen...maybe even have some Doom up in that ***** if MatPat gets his way.... Oh Lordy does the best adult Peter have quite a challenge to face (2nd best Peter overall...cause Spectacular goes 1st as expected).

R O F L

Smash Ace
🅱ikmin is saved!
Yes! This is amazing!

I hope Nintendo will actually speed up or continue developing Pikmin 4 now after seeing how much Pikmin can sell if advertised properly!
But mostly I'm happy that Pikmin is actually doing as well as it deserves.

It finally happened.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
I'm really glad this finally happened.
Though, the people calling this fascist and censorship hurt my soul.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been thinking and it’s interesting how the GX situation went down.

Andre is known for notoriously flipping his **** if someone has differing opinions( see the roger base drama).

the fact that all these team members have left in the build up to the election where Andre constantly whines and got into fights about his distaste for our last president, and has blocked people in prior arguments.

-Sheesez(boundary break is randomly blocked recently by Andre recently.

-The 3 members that left( outside of Jon who works for Nintendolife now) all started a channel based around the exact same content as Gx but with a big focus and a positive and friendly workplace enviornment.

My bet is Andre probably got very toxic as of late and the rest of them just got tired of it and left. Maybe I’m wrong but this is a super weird situation.

Well:
1. He owns and managed GX
2. When the news first broke out, he deleted the post and then got the entire GX subreddit locked and privated
3. It was confirmed to be him that shut it down by another mod, who stripped Andre of his powers.

Yeah, it's pretty likely Andre had a big part in this.
Can I just say I ****ing called it?

Your entire team doesn’t leave you when they were only famous because of your channel unless you ****ed up.

like I said Andre slips up on Twitter frequently which is why it was obvious he wasn’t fun to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom