• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Tagging my pal Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna since I just binged the last six episodes of Laid-Back Camp that I had left so now I'm all caught up. Such a fun, feel good show and I adore the friendship between Rin and Nadeshiko. It's just so wholesome and sweet.

Also this anime makes me very hungry.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Can I just say I ****ing called it?

Your entire team doesn’t leave you when they were only famous because of your channel unless you ****ed up.

like I said Andre slips up on Twitter frequently which is why it was obvious he wasn’t fun to work with
Well, there's a potential unsub in the foreseeable future. GX is still my main source of Nintendo news, but maybe I could find someplace else...

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
For people looking for new sources of Nintendo news, I can give Nintendo Life an easy recommendation: Their content is fun, well written, and it's where Jon went after leaving Gamexplain.

Also, Arlo does weekly Nintendo news round ups and is a very wholesome muppet, so he gets a recommendation from me too.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, there's a potential unsub in the foreseeable future. GX is still my main source of Nintendo news, but maybe I could find someplace else...
For people looking for new sources of Nintendo news, I can give Nintendo Life an easy recommendation: Their content is fun, well written, and it's where Jon went after leaving Gamexplain.

Also, Arlo does weekly Nintendo news round ups and is a very wholesome muppet, so he gets a recommendation from me too.
This, but also literally subscribe to Good Vibes Gaming:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
For me, the phrase good vibes will forever be associated with a vibrator that was advertised to me on Smashboards.

I will back the recommendation for Nintendo Life. That's where I go as the articles are generally good and the staff are nice but the comment section can be trash.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
For me, the phrase good vibes will forever be associated with a vibrator that was advertised to me on Smashboards.

I will back the recommendation for Nintendo Life. That's where I go as the articles are generally good and the staff are nice but the comment section can be trash.
In my experience, I don't think any news site comment section is great, lol. But yeah, Nintendo Life's can be rough: It's your typical group of folks that can never be happy. :drshrug:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think anti-depressants actually kind of work. But they take quite a bit of time.

I've noticed I have a lot more confidence and I've actually been able to flirt with girls. It's strange. Is this how people normally feel like?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm gonna do it...I'll have a save file where I date Makoto, Kawakami, and Takemi...and Chihaya

THIS IS AN EDITED ADDITIONAL LINE TO MAKE SINCE NOBODY HAS COMMENTED YET AS OF THESE WORDS SO HERE

screams

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Tagging my pal Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna since I just binged the last six episodes of Laid-Back Camp that I had left so now I'm all caught up. Such a fun, feel good show and I adore the friendship between Rin and Nadeshiko. It's just so wholesome and sweet.

Also this anime makes me very hungry.
My man, you've ascended. And yes the anime has me very hungry.

Think I might make a weekly cup noodles and Season 2 tradition.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Remember when those s**tpost status videos on Youtube weren't just weird memes with cropped anime p0rn in their thumbnails?

Dutch Raikuna

I just had the craziest fever dream that I can't even begin to describe.

It was like Inception, Rugrats, Control, Persona, Recess all in one mixed together. Even ****ing Pepsiman was in it!

I've explained these strange dreams to my doctors this week and they just shrugged thinking it's a side effect of medication.

Seriously though, we need the tech to record dreams. I could have an explosion of ideas! Could write some great novels.

And I swear to you all in this, I have not been drinking.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I just had the craziest fever dream that I can't even begin to describe.

It was like Inception, Rugrats, Control, Persona, Recess all in one mixed together. Even ****ing Pepsiman was in it!

I've explained these strange dreams to my doctors this week and they just shrugged thinking it's a side effect of medication.

Seriously though, we need the tech to record dreams. I could have an explosion of ideas! Could write some great novels.

And I swear to you all in this, I have not been drinking.
How do you know this is real? What if this is still part of the dream?

Dutch Raikuna

Just got an Amazon Giftcard from one of my relatives living in Mississippi (Florida's more the meeting point of that side of my family).

Was like ok sweet, I'll use it for another Switch game and not buy anything til my birthday. Almost everyone on my list sold out.

Memeattempt.jpg

I would think if I was an idiot.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If you think about it calling the Main Protagonists of Dragonball Z-Fighters is Dumb the orignal Name Dragon-Team is Muuuuuuuuuuuuuch Better!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’ve got to pick up Mystery of The Emblem now that I think about it. I keep forgetting, but I’ve been playing renegade platinum more than my switch atm. Wanted to play through shinnoh before the remakes but in a new light.

It will be interesting if the rumors for a direct next week pan out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom