• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty bored so I guess I'll look around and see if I can start prototyping my game idea

got nothing else better to do

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Tried to sleep but suddenly my mother starting putting Disney songs on the TV and I started singing alongside the songs on the bed.

Now I will have a tougher time sleeping.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Course. They're working on MP4, and apparently are better staffed than ever.

It's just in the interim between Tropical Freeze and MP4 development, which constitutes about five years of silence, in which they only managed to make FUNKY MODE (and barbecue), that's the big mystery.
There was apparently a big preparation for the move from offices and corporate shake ups and all kinds of stuff that kind of resulted in that big gap though apparently. It’s not even been confirmed that their project between the two has gotten cancelled or if it’s still in active development.

But yeah, Retro takes their time but that’s fine with me since their games have literally all been masterpieces.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I feel like we could get Pokémon news either this week or next.
I imagine we'll be waiting a little bit longer for the inevitable game announcement this year. Maybe around February or so, like Peridot said.

My money's still on Diamond and Pearl remakes but more Let's Go would be a very TPC thing to do, so we'll see. :239:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So guys, especially Lamperouge Lamperouge and osby osby .

At 66 and a half hours, Persona 5 Royal has been beaten! And I for one, am pretty satisfied but I feel empty, probably because I don't feel like I can take the game's message to heart since life reasons. So I'm just like:

649-03771561en_Masterfile.jpg

"What was this all for?" as the guy goes into an existential crisis after completing a JRPG with gamecompleteditis.

On the bright note the next likely game to go through is....................
1609892409386.png

Spider Man PS4 Replay!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

At 66 and a half hours, Persona 5 Royal has been beaten! And I for one, am pretty satisfied but I feel empty, probably because I don't feel like I can take the game's message to heart since life reasons. So I'm just like:

View attachment 298441

"What was this all for?" as the guy goes into an existential crisis after completing a JRPG with gamecompleteditis.

View attachment 298442

Spider Man PS4 Replay!
how did you beat the game in 66 hours?

also one of the GOAT Spidey

D

Deleted member

I bought Town of Salem on Steam :4duckhunt:

coulda gotten it for slighly cheaper but I missed the sale by like 30 minutes. It was only like $5 though so I’m not complaining

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

View attachment 298441

View attachment 298442

Spider Man PS4 Replay!
Damn dude, it took me about 110 hours to go through the game...and Royal was my third time playing through P5 lol. Guess I'm just one to take my time and really enjoy it all.

Speaking of Spider-Man, I still need to start up Miles Morales (PS4 version unfortunately, haven't been fortunate enough to cop a PS5 yet).

D

Deleted member

I think it took me like 100 hours to beat vanilla Persona 5 and at least one of those was spent trying to find Le Blanc. The true Persona experience. Still haven't bought Royal yet though.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 298441

View attachment 298442

Spider Man PS4 Replay!
damn son did you speedrun it or something?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
how did you beat the game in 66 hours?

also one of the GOAT Spidey
damn son did you speedrun it or something?
1. I'm a pretty fast reader.

2. I usually change between Safe and Normal difficulty.

Damn dude, it took me about 110 hours to go through the game...and Royal was my third time playing through P5 lol. Guess I'm just one to take my time and really enjoy it all.

Speaking of Spider-Man, I still need to start up Miles Morales (PS4 version unfortunately, haven't been fortunate enough to cop a PS5 yet).
I mean, I'm the same and this is me taking my time. The original took around 65 hours for me as well.

Seriously, I could make a list of JRPGs that I've completed and how long they took me roughly.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Had a strange dream while I was napping where Smash had a fakeout trailer involving the invitation being passed around various Spongebob characters (I mostly remember Sandy and DoodleBob) before the thing ends up in the hands of the sponge himself. No actual gameplay was shown but Sakurai had Spongebob banners behind him and announced a gameplay showcase for next week.

I don't know what the **** caused me to dream that up lmao.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity spirits are heading our way.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Games Done Quick is starting a Hades run, if anyone's interested in that. (it's entertaining to see how much they can break the games wide open)

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity spirits are heading our way.
Glad to see we're getting more spirits, though it's a shame - I was hoping that we'd be able to get Age Of Calamity's Impa as a playable character. (I have no idea what the Smash developers have against playable Zelda characters)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Impa? nah fam
3472398A-DAFA-4E42-9164-329AE43911E0.jpeg

is where it’s at

although honestly any character would be fine, I just would prefer Mas Koshia over all others because I love his design

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom