• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
OK

Not going to lie

Seeing Sepiroth Down Aerith'd a DK player trying to recover with his giant ass sword on stage is kinda of really funny.

If quite sad too.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Also is this normal? I haven't ate anything since yesterday morning.
That depends.

If you're forcing yourself not to eat when your body is in need of nutrients, that's not good.

But if you're keeping yourself occupied, and you just sort of 'forgot' to eat, that's fine, that means you weren't that hungry to begin with. Prolonged fasting for 48 to 72 hours isn't inherently bad so long as its done infrequently (like once a month), and you're at least eating well in between fasts. But if you feel hungry, fatigued, dizzy, headaches, etc. Its probably best you eat something. But keep in mind just because you haven't eaten much in the past couple days doesn't mean you should binge either to 'make up for it.' You can always eat more if you're still hungry.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually, I take back my previous statement.

Seeing any character get meteor smash by Down Aerith while Sephi is still on stage is funny as all hell....gate.

Listen, I tried.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I first played Final Fantasy VII way back in 2003 and that was my fourth Final Fantasy game I've purchased.

But I got to know Cloud and Sephiroth having played the first Kingdom Hearts game where I believe Cloud was one of the opponents during the Olympus Coliseum.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna have to clean the cage for the first time soon but I got a smaller cage to put my birbs into when I do that so that should be good

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The first one I owned was FF1 on the NES Classic Edition, the next is FF9 on PS1 (but I play it on my PS2), followed by Final Fantasy Anthology (a compilation of FF5 and FF6.)

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I've decided if my PS4 corrupts again I'm gonna get a second hand PS4 Pro.

I'm not planning on getting a PS5 until something like FFXVI comes out anyways. Been looking around and it's about £200 (about $270 or 220€) which isn't that bad for second hand, plus some games I can trade in for more money.

I'm pissed but not as bad as last time. Plus with Cyberpunk refunding, getting money for Christmas, no major games I'm into until Persona 5 Strikers comes out and the only benefit of the six week lockdown meaning that I'll be going out more rarely for snacks so I'll be saving money more.

I'm a blursed money tactician!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve been thinking of getting more into Zelda. It’s kind’ve the number two biggest Nintendo series and I’m just...not involved with it in the slightest.

Tingle’s Rupeeland is the place to start, right?
BOTW is easily my favorite out of the games I've played. Dunno if it's a good start necessarily but I would recommend it.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I’ve been thinking of getting more into Zelda. It’s kind’ve the number two biggest Nintendo series and I’m just...not involved with it in the slightest.

If you have a Nintendo 3DS, I would suggest giving Ocarina of Time 3D a go.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Finally got past the Sephiroth Challenge. I used Link to spam arrows and the boomerang, and occasionally snuck in some smash attacks when I could. Took me over a minute to get through it all, but as a casual player I'll take what I can get.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Still doing bad mentally. And I hate having to go to work tomorrow, because I think about my problems constantly there, and it only makes me feel worse. I believe change is coming for the thing that keeps troubling me, but it's coming too slow to prevent the feelings.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I know that it's probably pretty common knowledge at this point but Wand of Gamelon and Link: The Faces of Evil are great places to start.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I've begun watching Owl House and Amphibia. I've finished season one of the Owl House, and I thought it was good. Nothing too spectacular, but it's fun. I felt that the show kinda suffered from dumbing itself down for the audience, and a few scenes were a tad too cliché for my taste, though the later episodes felt better than the ones before them. I'm not very far into Amphibia, but it's already really great in my opinion. I love the style, and the voice over is really quite good in my opinion.

Jasper the Tourist

Smash Apprentice
So I beat Sephiroth on "Very Hard" with Jigglypuff in 24 seconds while on portable mode and simultaneously watching my 3 year old son. Took me a few tries, but not too shabby.

The DLC pack is awesome and Sephiroth is really cool. I don't think his play style is really for me, though.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord
This whole situation is just insane honestly:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hey SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 I know you brought up that Sonic rhythm game earlier, wanna help me look for some music for this? I have several songs in mind already and who would dance to them.

Do you think Nintendo would've put in Geno if he ended up being a swordsman just like in this concept art?
It’s an interesting design, I wonder if this could be revived in some way

D

Deleted member

I want to do a show of hands.

How many people here expected specifically the Aerith Mii costume to happen?

I personally really wanted It but was feeling only Tifa and Barret would be the ones happening, as those two are the first main party members you get and have a strong connection.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

I personally really wanted It but was feeling only Tifa and Barret would be the ones happening, as those two are the first main party members you get and have a strong connection.
I wasn't expecting most of the content we got, TBH.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I figured we were going to get Tifa, Aeris, and Barret, along with the Smash 4 Square-Enix Mii costumes returning. That's not what I wanted (I would have preferred Geno's Mii costume to be absent and for the content to focus on more Final Fantasy games than just 7), but I figured it was going to happen since all of them seemed like they're the most important party members.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's crazy we're only one week away from Christmas.

And two weeks until next year and you know what. Good riddance. Here's to next year being better.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

I didn't think she fit any of the mii types, she's the white mage after all.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

You're looking at one.

Crazy to also think I was almost right with my Mii predictions.

Only ones I was wrong on was no 2B Mii Swordfighter and Geno being a Deluxe/Premium Mii Gunner.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Very delayed (my apologies), but KillerCage KillerCage 's AMA is now up!

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know
Tardiness will not be tolerated anymore, Ramen.

Clean up your act!
JK

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Yes! I'll be next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom