• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Here and Serebiiforums.
I kinda figured lol

For me it's just here(duh) and a small obscure forum called VoidCenturyclub that was originally OPForum until they had to sell the domain. Man I miss that site...

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Okay, last rant about Quickplay:

Quickplay has to be the most frustrating thing ever. You really want Sephiroth to get to 8.4 million GSP, so he can take his crown from Mewtwo, but naah.

Now I'm at 6.6 million GSP. Like, it makes me feel bad about myself, and it makes me feel like I'm a bad Sephiroth player, even though he is quite fun. Uggh.

There is no fun in Quickplay for me. -_-

I'll stop ranting about Quickplay, I promise. :I

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Okay, last rant about Quickplay:

Quickplay has to be the most frustrating thing ever. You really want Sephiroth to get to 8.4 million GSP, so he can take his crown from Mewtwo, but naah.

Now I'm at 6.6 million GSP. Like, it makes me feel bad about myself, and it makes me feel like I'm a bad Sephiroth player, even though he is quite fun. Uggh.

There is no fun in Quickplay for me. -_-

I'll stop ranting about Quickplay, I promise. :I
I'd recommend trying to play with people on Smashcords if you can. Ultimate's netcode is an abysmal dumpster fire: Playing with people from Discord servers gives you a better shot at playing with people with wired connections, which helps things a lot. You'll also be able to interact with the people you're playing with too, so that definitely helps if you want more of a sense of community.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Do you guys know Terranigma its (debatably its more Quintet) a Enix Game
if this doesnt ring bells its the (thematic) sequel to Illusion of Gaia

D

Deleted member

I'd recommend trying to play with people on Smashcords if you can. Ultimate's netcode is an abysmal dumpster fire: Playing with people from Discord servers gives you a better shot at playing with people with wired connections, which helps things a lot. You'll also be able to interact with the people you're playing with too, so that definitely helps if you want more of a sense of community.
That gives me an idea. Would anyone... Want to play an arena with me?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hey you probably have some around here.

I'm the only one of my kind. From a small robotics forum.

sad violin music
Actually I used to be part of the G4 forums before they shut down in 2013 and GameFAQs back then briefly. Completely forgot.

Plus you guys are much easier to get on with. People can actually understand my geekiness. Plus I actually made friends here instead of being numbskulled.

Also is this normal? I haven't ate anything since yesterday morning.
Not eating at all? Nope.

Not eating much is a bit more understandable. Happens to me sometimes. Still pretty bad.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Everyone that played Final Fantasy 7 Remake believe me even when the other Remakes are out you still should Play the Orignal its completly difrent and (outside of the Overworld at points) far better and this applys to the Story aswell

D

Deleted member

I remember chatting alot of the Pirate101 forums back when I still played that game regularly, although now it's a ghost town so I don't talk there anymore.

Smashboards was my first experience with a really big forum(even OPforum in its prime only had like 300 active members) and Xenforo in general(which is now my preference when it comes to forums)

My username has been the same thing for a very long time: Bakugan2556. The 2556 part of the name is meant to be a 1=A cyrptograph to spell BEEF, so really my username is BakuganBEEF. Don't ask why I chose that.

D

Deleted member

I will say this though: while the more tight-knit orinited nature of forums has its pros, I do prefer the general feeling of privacy and overall anonymity big balls social media sites like Reddit/Discord, etc provide. On a conceptual level anyway.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I may be a little sad over Geno but this is still funny:
an honorable death
Thinking of the fact that Nintendo really revealed Pac-Man behind closed doors, and we had to listen to journalists before the reveal came out.

And it was the day of E3.

Worst reveal ever.
Palutena is a bigger deal than Pac-Man thanks to the powers of Sakurai
Waiting on my refund to go through. Gonna use that money on games that aren't broken.

Or...............
View attachment 296232

Who needs a AAA open world game when you can have THREE Dancing Games for half the price?!

Yeah, value.
I didn't realize there were 3 games until I noticed the P4 logo. I only saw Ren and Mankoto looking like baes
why did they put the Advent Children versions of the two old Final Fantasy songs in Smash?

they, being completely honest, sound like trash.
I actually like them more...fits the death fighting more

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Most stuff I use though is mostly dead except here and Discord. Want to expand my online social circles but don't know how.

I use Reddit from time to time but that's it.

I remember chatting alot of the Pirate101 forums back when I still played that game regularly, although now it's a ghost town so I don't talk there anymore.

Smashboards was my first experience with a really big forum(even OPforum in its prime only had like 300 active members) and Xenforo in general(which is now my preference when it comes to forums)

My username has been the same thing for a very long time: Bakugan2556. The 2556 part of the name is meant to be a 1=A cyrptograph to spell BEEF, so really my username is BakuganBEEF. Don't ask why I chose that.
BakuganBEEF.
BakuganBeef

1608317941596.png

That must have been a dream thing that made you name it that. No other explanation.

Then again I'm the guy with Irepan as his name (something that I really regret now) so I wished I used my main username instead. Other one I had revealed a lot of my name but backwards or my initals.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Hey its me GOKU!

and im here to tell you someting
<This Guy made a Dedicated Social Thread for anything Dragonball

Ps. sorry for advertising but i just want a place to nerd out about Dragon Ball and share Trivia

D

Deleted member

Most stuff I use though is mostly dead except here and Discord. Want to expand my online social circles but don't know how.

I use Reddit from time to time but that's it.

BakuganBEEF.
BakuganBeef

View attachment 296236

That must have been a dream thing that made you name it that. No other explanation.

Then again I'm the guy with Irepan as his name (something that I really regret now) so I wished I used my main username instead. Other one I had revealed a lot of my name but backwards or my initals.
I chose this username when I was like 8, Idr why I chose that of all words lol ¯\(ツ)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I think the Cocept of Fusion in Media exp.Dragonball/Steven Universe is absolutly Terrifiyng
i mean you literaly Disapear

D

Deleted member

For full-body tracking this genuinely looks like something you would see from professional animators

D

Deleted member

I have a bunch of accounts for tons of forums(gamefaqs, here, etc) but I really just use this site and on occasion head over to Voidcenturyclub.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Clementine > Ellie
Lee and Kenny > Joel
Abby > Lily

Status