• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
W E L P

XBOX PULLED CYBERPUNK FROM THEIR STORE TOO

inb4 PC...

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just when I thought I couldn't hear of crazier movie ideas:

View attachment 296227

A story about a kid hiring a hitman to kill Santa who is now producing stuff for the US military because of kids becoming mean.

I'm just confused. I think someone was really scraping the bottom of the barrel for movie ideas.
For one second, I thought this was a movie about the Geno thread.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Most of my Christmas gifts have finally arrived but the thing I got for my older brother has been stuck in transit for over a week now. I'm starting to get a little worried that it might not show up on time.

Anywho, now I can get started on the real "fun" stuff: wrapping.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Boy am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: Classic Mode w/ Sephiroth - Ends at 9.9  Intensity - YouTube
Am I glad that he's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's  the sheriff and that we're frozen out here and we're in there and I just  remembered's frozen in there and that we're out here and that he's  the sheriff and that we're frozen out here and we're in there and I just  remembered
I’m so disappointed in myself for not thinking of that first.

Why has there never been a Sonic rhythm game? With how stellar the soundtracks are for each game, it feels like a no brainer.
Join the club.I’ve been clamoring for this idea for a while.

D

Deleted member

I feel like gitting gud with Sephiroth just because of his victory screen.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
W E L P

XBOX PULLED CYBERPUNK FROM THEIR STORE TOO

inb4 PC...
Waiting on my refund to go through. Gonna use that money on games that aren't broken.

Or...............
persona-dancing-1200x675.jpg

Who needs a AAA open world game when you can have THREE Dancing Games for half the price?!

Yeah, value.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Just when I thought I couldn't hear of crazier movie ideas:

View attachment 296227

A story about a kid hiring a hitman to kill Santa who is now producing stuff for the US military because of kids becoming mean.

I'm just confused. I think someone was really scraping the bottom of the barrel for movie ideas.
the smashboards cinematic universe is gonna be wild, can't wait for the loz18 loz18 movie.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Waiting on my refund to go through. Gonna use that money on games that aren't broken.

Or...............
View attachment 296232

Who needs a AAA open world game when you can have THREE Dancing Games for half the price?!

Yeah, value.
Spicy ass take: I don’t care for AAA games all that much

everyone is typing...

D

Deleted member

It is so funny.

I try really hard to get Cloud, Sephiroth, and Steve to Elite Smash, but I fail.

But I tried getting Mewtwo and Min Min into Elite Smash, and it only took me like a few battles.

I feel like I failed Sephiroth. I couldn't even get him to 8.4 million GSP, when I really wanted to. Now he's just at 6.6 million GSP, and his points barely rise.

I'm trying really hard to ignore Quickplay. Quickplay is painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom