• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku SneakyLink SneakyLink Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Random pings but I just thought one day of these holidays we should try the idea Sneaky suggested once of trying to complete Minecraft and defeat the Ender Dragon together.

I feel that most of us Will be free on the holidays, so we would just need to see when we all have free time.

Let me know if ya'll think you will be able to do so during Christmas holidays, and if not then we wait until a time when we are all free.

D

Deleted member

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku SneakyLink SneakyLink Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Random pings but I just thought one day of these holidays we should try the idea Sneaky suggested once of trying to complete Minecraft and defeat the Ender Dragon together.

I feel that most of us Will be free on the holidays, so we would just need to see when we all have free time.

Let me know if ya'll think you will be able to do so during Christmas holidays, and if not then we wait until a time when we are all free.
I would be on board. 👀

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

I can try my hardest to be on

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

I think I'm gonna pass for now,

thanks though

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I'm not going to watch the direct. I don't go outside anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I find it weird how this one single direct gets shadowdropped. Unless I'm dumb and we did hear info about it

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So Super Nintendo World will be releasing in other parts of the world eventually.

Hollywood, California
Orlando, Florida
Singapore

It'll also be having its grand opening on February 4th, 2021.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Other companies really needs to follow what Disney and now Nintendo are doing and come up with their own theme parks.

Cartoon Network
Capcom
Nickelodeon
Shonen Jump

Just to name a few.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mii Swordfighter as a whole is worse in every way. Not to Sephiroth, but to every swordie.

Dude legit doesn't work.
Don't they have a good combo of down tilt into Link Up-B?

You might say "yeah, and it's only the good thing they have", but hey, better than nothing....

Not sure if it's recomforting or not, but eh. bed time anyway.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean at least they have their tornado to up air.
Don't they have a good combo of down tilt into Link Up-B?

You might say "yeah, and it's only the good thing they have", but hey, better than nothing....

Not sure if it's recomforting or not, but eh. bed time anyway.
Not meming, but that's actually all they have. And that's provided their Up B works, because sometimes they just fall out of it.

Character is actually bottom 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom