• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

welp my computer can only be upgraded to 8gb.

sigh...... so basically I’m stuck with 4gb for now. That sucks.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My favourite things about the Tarzan movie by Disney were the music and the way they animated a lot of the scenes.

Did you know that Phil Collins redid all of the songs he sang for the movie in spanish for the spanish releases of the movie?

It was a really cool thing of him, and his spanish singing is really good too.
He actually singed all the songs in alot of languages, including English, Italian, German, Spanish, and French.

As someone who speak French normally, finding out the same person who did the songs I love in my language, also did it English & so forth, was quite the twist of the year at the time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I haven’t made it clear enough already my favorite animal are birds, with dogs being a close second. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I don’t think I need to say my favorite animal.
47437561-2EBA-4B63-AB82-22AE91A0D5F7.gif

I also love foxes, rabbits, capybaras, seals, lemurs, raccoons, cheetahs, ducks, cockatiels, elephants etc. Though I’m willing to pet any animal that’s willing to be friendly towards me.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
We talking favourite animals? I generally love all animals, they all have their own appeal and for different reasons, some are awesome, some are cute, others have nice colours, others are just so bizarre and interesting.

Wolves I am particularly fond of, and I could say they are my favourite animal, if I had to choose just one. They have a sophistication as pack animals but they can also be successful on their own. Fun fact: Most species of Wolves are actually just a different variety of Grey Wolf. There's only three (possibly four wolf) distinct species of Wolves. Which doesn't include the Maned Wolf I might add, which is actually it's own distinct canid species.

I adore birds as a whole but Corvids, specifically Ravens, in particular would be my favourites. Their intelligence is unreal. In addition I love birbs of prey. Eagles, Hawks, Falcons, Vultures, etc.

I also love sharks, one of the most successful groups of animals that has been around for millions upon millions of years, and are one of the most misunderstood animals, as they aren't mindless killers as media likes to suggest. Although Jaws is still one of my favourite films.

Other reptilians as well. Monitor Lizards in particular. But I like all reptiles....which technically includes birds as well but in this matter we are talking about the scaly variety. And that of course includes Non-avian Dinosaurs.

Deep Sea Life...just in general. Especially if there's bioluminescence involved. Probably one of the most appealing factors of deep-sea life is the mystery. We have very little understanding of most of these lifeforms and in some cases we cannot even comprehend what sort of lifeforms we have yet to discover.

Cetaceans, Mustelids, Arthropods, Mollusks, Tardigrades, Annelids, Fish, Cnidarians....I could go on...

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I love or at least can tolerate most animals. Except moths, **** moths, they can burn in hell.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My favorite two animals are the fox and the penguin. The fox because they're intelligent, unique, and pretty to look at. I also like the penguin because they're amazing and even hilarious in certain contexts. Frog is 3rd.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Animals are rad dude. I generally love em all.

Except insects. With the exception of butterflies and rhino beetles, and a few others. I can’t stand bugs.

Elephants are probably my favorite animal, but I’m also fond of snakes, Komodo Dragons, Red Pandas, and Bats.
The only kind of bug I used to like were butterflies.

Then I saw as a child that one SpongeBob episode and since then I haven't seen butterflies the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The only kind of bug I used to like were butterflies.

Then I saw as a child that one SpongeBob episode and since then I haven't seen butterflies the same way since.
Would it help if I told you the close up shots in that episode were actually of a horsefly?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
You guys already know mine.

Crocodiles.

Top survivors that can go even a whole year without eating, what led to their survival that killed the non-avian dinosaurs.

D

Deleted member

Since Pirate101 is starting to get updates again I’m thinking I should try and record a no-commentary run of the game... hmmm....

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Also love dogs. As I've especially grown older, the more I've become more empathic of them then I have of people, helps being the animal lover I am.

D

Deleted member

alright, so testing my OBS seems to show that I can record Pirate101 pretty easily, so that’s pretty good.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How bout we change things up a bit regarding animals.

Like prehistoric and mythical.

For me prehistoric would be acrocanthosaurus, and saber-toothed cats.

Mythical for me would be the akhlut, bunyip, dragon, grootslang, and kushtaka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom