• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine a four way battle of full powered Super Shredders. 1987 Shredder hopped up on 03 Ooze, Ch’rell in a new body carved out of the cyber shredder using the power of the Tengu Shredder contained in a talisman, the 2012 Super Shredder restored to life, and.... idk, whatever you want to do with arise Shredder.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Imagine a four way battle of full powered Super Shredders. 1987 Shredder hopped up on 03 Ooze, Ch’rell in a new body carved out of the cyber shredder using the power of the Tengu Shredder contained in a talisman, the 2012 Super Shredder restored to life, and.... idk, whatever you want to do with arise Shredder.
Have Rise Shredder shake a bunch of debris on himself like Secret of the Ooze Super Shredder.

Lame that such a big problem solved itself in that movie.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Before the day ends, I wanna ask what everyone’s favorite fictional couples/ships are?
I’m a huge Batman x Catwoman stan. **** Talia al Ghul. Damian should be Selina’s child, not hers.

Other then that I’m also a big Mighty the Armadillo x Ray the Flying Squirrel shipper and an Ermac x Skarlet shipper.

I’d also ship Rise of the TMNT’s versions of April and Casey if there wasn’t a creepy age difference there.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

I'm the one who liked one of the villains and that was Speed Demon from TMNT 2012, basically a muscle car that came to life after driving over the ooze thing.
(The inside of said car was all organic and fleshy which was cool and gross.)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

I'm the one who liked one of the villains and that was Speed Demon from TMNT 2012, basically a muscle car that came to life after driving over the ooze thing.
(The inside of said car was all organic and fleshy which was cool and gross.)
I still wanna know how that happened. Like... a car does not have DNA. The mutagen had previously been shown to merge mechanics with organic s, that’s not the issue. But if the driver wasn’t mutated, then what was?

Also, IMO, the Dream Beavers should have been mutants and the Speed Demon should have been a literal demon. Why it was the other way around I know not and do not understand.

But yeah. Speed Demon was cool. Just a weird fun one off villain that gave an excuse for Donnie and Casey to finally start getting along.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I’m a huge Batman x Catwoman stan. **** Talia al Ghul. Damian should be Selina’s child, not hers.

Other then that I’m also a big Mighty the Armadillo x Ray the Flying Squirrel shipper and an Ermac x Skarlet shipper.

I’d also ship Rise of the TMNT’s versions of April and Casey if there wasn’t a creepy age difference there.
The Brave and the Bold version of Damian was Bruce and Selina's son.

Honestly wish so many versions of Catwoman would stop ditching Batman. Hate it when everything's good and then something comes up that splits them apart or Catwoman just randomly goes back to crime.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The Brave and the Bold version of Damian was Bruce and Selina's son.

Honestly wish so many versions of Catwoman would stop ditching Batman. Hate it when everything's good and then something comes up that splits them apart or Catwoman just randomly ditches him.
One thing I’m gonna do if I get to do my justice league show is have her go through a redemption/reformation arc thanks to her relationship with Bruce and her friendship with Harley (who will be going through a similar arc).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Got Brawlout with some birthday money and am playing it now that I’ve more or less beaten Nick kart racing 2. And... man this might be a hot take but I think this game looks way better then Smash Ultimate on the same hardware.

Also, and this probably is just cause I just played Nick Kart, but this game gets me more on board with the idea of a nicktoons smash clone then ever before.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Metal Shop X Metal Shop X made me remember something ironic I wanted to share with Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby and Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

So, remember that Dragalia Lost Persona 5 Strikers collaboration? I was really set on unlocking at least two of the characters, although my biggest preference was getting Joker. So take a look at this screenshot I took after the event ended:

20210211_133511.jpg

That's right people, I somehow ended up unlocking everyone but Joker. When that happened I found It hilariously ironic. I also got like three Arsenes with one being used to upgrade one of the other 2.

So yeah, It was a really cool event. Although It will be weird to have a Persona 5 team without Joker.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X made me remember something ironic I wanted to share with Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby and Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

So, remember that Dragalia Lost Persona 5 Strikers collaboration? I was really set on unlocking at least two of the characters, although my biggest preference was getting Joker. So take a look at this screenshot I took after the event ended:

That's right people, I somehow ended up unlocking everyone but Joker. When that happened I found It hilariously ironic. I also got like three Arsenes with one being used to upgrade one of the other 2.

So yeah, It was a really cool event. Although It will be weird to have a Persona 5 team without Joker.
Obviously, Joker was already busy kicking ass in Smash Bros, so he couldn't come to another crossover in time.

Hopefully, he get his chance another time, but for now, it's nap time.🐈

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We didn't get as much snow as expected but almost all the ground is covered in snow.

Why this is happening in February is beyond me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Going through my Love Ball list in Pokemon Sword, and it looks like Cramorant is next.
grzlggvtfyz31.jpg
How the **** do you build Cramorant for BSS..?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Day 4 of my campaign. Petition is in my sig. Sign and share if you like the idea or just have a few minutes to make a few click and want to make someone happy! Remember, all that matters is that people see it and share it. Not that they sign it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dw my dude the Capcom leaks may have given us hope
I remember it happened but I can't remember what was on the list....beside no DMC4 on the switch.
john cena sad.jpg
Personal crisis aside, we got some new GG:Strive Gameplay.
Looking at this, I just remembered that May is in this game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"If Cramorant dynamaxes while it has a catch in its mouth, it reverts to its base form (without spitting its catch). Even if a Dynamaxed Cramorant uses Surf or Dive (only possible as a wild Pokémon in a max raid battle), it will not change into its Gulping or Gorging Form."

So, as long as it's not Dynamaxed, it will work.

Not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom