• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Two questions:

Which one is better, the first Assassin's Creed or Brotherhood?

And for my first Ratchet and Clank game, should I go for Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time or Into the Nexus?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I told my friend about Pokémon Xenoverse and he went to play it too.

This happens to be his very first Pokémon game (said he was "pressing buttons")

D

Deleted member

Two questions:

Which one is better, the first Assassin's Creed or Brotherhood?

And for my first Ratchet and Clank game, should I go for Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time or Into the Nexus?
The first Assasin's Creed has kinda aged visually but the Gameplay holds up well enough.

For Ratchet & Clank I reccomend the first Game as It has really good writing and the dynamic between Clank and Ratchet shines a lot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven't seen the final season yet, but have read up on it. Maybe it's on demand now?

I saw Super Shredder, though. Interesting take on it.

I haven't seen Rise, so I know nothing on him. I'll watch it some day.

Overall, I still liked the first three Shredders, but that's also due to overall good writing. Baxter is only a decent guy in 2003 later on, but that's cause the poor guy actually was written sympathetically(I don't know if he's in Rise).

...And huh. Rise was cancelled? That's too bad.
yeah, Rise got cancelled and the crew were forced to make a rushed finale in only 6 weeks by Nick. After the Netflix movie, the show ends.

and Baxter really did become sympathetic, especially when he begged for a permanent death
I'm questioning how he would still help during the final battle. Though I guess he might help drive 03 Shredder off later when he learns of his plan, but could make for a good previous battle. He wouldn't be able to do that much during the climax besides help the Turtles, Bebop, and Rocksteady fight 03 Shredder's minions, though.

I think the issue is there's not much use for it beyond a cool fight. The specific plot doesn't call for power-ups so much as team-ups and the proper equipment. The Technodrome for instance played a rather good role in helping save the day. Hell, the two most bumbling characters literally defeated the greatest villain of them all.

On another note, I do remember the 2012 mini-crossover, but only barely. Just that it had more than one Krang. I just forget the details.
2012 had a longer 80s crossover in season 5 to go along with the crossover season 4 had. Was one of 3 series finales the show had within a singular season...legit 3 series finales
I never watched much of the 2012 TMNT series but its airing here again so I'm watching it now, along with The Legend of Korra.
ah...the 2 best shows Nick had airing during the 2010s. Still a missed opportunity that the shows weren’t used as an hour block for Friday or Saturday
@SnakeFighter64

I'm the one who liked one of the villains and that was Speed Demon from TMNT 2012, basically a muscle car that came to life after driving over the ooze thing.
(The inside of said car was all organic and fleshy which was cool and gross.)
Donnie as Speed Demon made the character for me...and 2012 loved their grossness and to see how far Nick would let them go
Each day we are closer to the release of Persona 5 Strikers.

I'm planning to main Ryuji.
Makoto Main over here and ready to Persona
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X made me remember something ironic I wanted to share with Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby and @TheIrepan8

So, remember that Dragalia Lost Persona 5 Strikers collaboration? I was really set on unlocking at least two of the characters, although my biggest preference was getting Joker. So take a look at this screenshot I took after the event ended:

View attachment 303154
That's right people, I somehow ended up unlocking everyone but Joker. When that happened I found It hilariously ironic. I also got like three Arsenes with one being used to upgrade one of the other 2.

So yeah, It was a really cool event. Although It will be weird to have a Persona 5 team without Joker.
I got all of them...but have no idea how to get passed level 80

D

Deleted member

Out of curiousty, was anyone here in the middle of playing a game (as in, didn't finish yet), and then the main character suddenly got in Smash?

How did that feel?
That happened to me with Fire Emblem Three Houses [got the Game for Christmas 2 (January 6th) and a week later the reveal happened].

It felt really cool, as I instantly got every reference in the stage and the intro of the trailer.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'm talking about the old one from a few months ago as Power Stone was on it. I think Final Fight was on there too but I don't remember
I think there was also a mention of the Great Ace Attorney potentially being localised in the West for PS4, Switch and PC platforms if I do recall.

I just wish there was something mentioned about Darkstalkers because that series definitely needs a come back.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:ness2: "PK Fire" has taken on a whole new meaning xD
:ness2:"This Americain Dair just kicked your ass back to Melee"

Also, do you know Ness/Lucas hittin' themselves with up-B for recovery purpose is sometime refered as "PK Rocket" by some?

Truly, they nailed Ness's role.

Omori too, but for different reasons that are somewhat spoilery.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
:ness2:"This Americain Dair just kicked your ass back to Melee"

Also, do you know Ness/Lucas hittin' themselves with up-B for recovery purpose is sometime refered as "PK Rocket" by some?

Truly, they nailed Ness's role.

Omori too, but for different reasons that are somewhat spoilery.
Frankly I cannot remember why OmorI is the Pyro.

D

Deleted member

I’m trying to find my computer’s specs so I can upgrade my computer and geez, why is ram so goddamn expensive :nifty:

I literally just need like 4 more GBs but I would have to throw my entire wallet away just to get it

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ohhhh yeah that is true. I was so focused on the whole fire aspect of the Pyro I totally forgot that, haha.
I will admit I didn't notice that detail on my own, it was a comment on reddit that got me good.

So no problem, mate.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think there was also a mention of the Great Ace Attorney potentially being localised in the West for PS4, Switch and PC platforms if I do recall.

I just wish there was something mentioned about Darkstalkers because that series definitely needs a come back.
Oh we got more stuff that says the Great duology's getting ported with age ratings from Taiwan so that's all but outright confirmed

D

Deleted member

6A3F2B39-EAC1-4F45-8D74-C7B9DA9DBF9C.jpeg

Taking this thing apart and getting a ram chip was easier than I expected

Now, the hard part is gonna be making sure I don’t buy the wrong thing :nifty:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not even meming though, monkeys are my favorite animal.

My second favorite are pigs. Pigs are adorable.
Gorilla are cool, funny & even somewhat adorable at time (in a ugly cute kind of way, so long you aren't too close to them atleast, otherwise they become hella scary) .

That, or maybe it's the fan of Tarzan in me speaking, idk

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gorilla are cool, funny & even somewhat adorable at time (in a ugly cute kind of way, so long you aren't too close to them atleast, otherwise they become hell scary) .

That, or maybe it's the fan of Tarzan in me speaking, idk
My favourite things about the Tarzan movie by Disney were the music and the way they animated a lot of the scenes.

Did you know that Phil Collins redid all of the songs he sang for the movie in spanish for the spanish releases of the movie?

It was a really cool thing of him, and his spanish singing is really good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom