• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Thought I'd throw this is while we descend into the madness.
I've had three shots of expresso the past few hours so why not watch The Room again.

View attachment 302892

I ****ing hate you people
Ah dude you know we do it cause we all love you here..........or so they say.

Who's they? Who knows.

I'm messing with ya.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't care for whatever the **** happened, but leave Noipoi Noipoi alone or else I will cancel your current and active favorite shows that I don't watch or like

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Recently I have been trying to watch Beware the Batman so I can finish it and move on (or back) to Batman The Animated Series.

Perhaps I should give myself a day to binge watch some shows. I only got 11 episodes left of Beware the Batman so things should be smooth sailing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah so I got back into Paladins recently and been picking up on my previous main that I use to play really well.
79115932_p0.jpg
I love playing Io. Such a fun support. Way better than the supports in Overwatch.

D

Deleted member

Since we’re still kinda on the topic of furries I’m just gonna post this inside joke cause why not ¯\(ツ)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Recently I have been trying to watch Beware the Batman so I can finish it and move on (or back) to Batman The Animated Series.

Perhaps I should give myself a day to binge watch some shows. I only got 11 episodes left of Beware the Batman so things should be smooth sailing.
Beware the Batman...such an underrated Batman show. Was actually nice to let the lesser known villains get some spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom