• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Weird question. They invent a special injection you can take that will put you in peak physical shape, increase your intelligence, and cure any physical malady you might possess.

BUT.... it works like the Ooze from TMNT, so you turn into a hybrid of the last animal/plant/fungus/etc. you touched

BUT.... you know it does this ahead of time so you can pick the animal.

Do you take the injection? And if yes, what do you become?
Do I look like a furry?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
All this Pokémon talk reminds of the fact that there is a reason why I have "safe wading into waters" route for anime and games. Former I have done correctly for a few people. Latter I've used once before. No one here would find it interesting as it's kinda what you expect if you know me.

Irepans Story today:
However looking at it reminds me every time about when some millie (Irish Chav to my good American friends) mother ****** decides to buy wee four year old Timmy GTA 5 thinking "ack it's just a Nintendo." so she can go back to get her nails done or read her tabloid news headlines thinking she'll become the next Britney Spears.
And they are probably the most condensing, unintelligent people I have ever encountered but I digress before I start losing my intelligence.

However I do have a list of 10 games I'd always recommend so there's that if anyone is interested.
Hit me up with that game list, fam.

D

Deleted member

Weird question. They invent a special injection you can take that will put you in peak physical shape, increase your intelligence, and cure any physical malady you might possess.

BUT.... it works like the Ooze from TMNT, so you turn into a hybrid of the last animal/plant/fungus/etc. you touched

I get to be in peak physical condition AND become an anthro?
A9815003-570E-4E7C-8ED7-DDAEDA6CB867.png

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Depends on if you inherit some negative aspects of the animal or if it's just full-on furry with it being cosmetic and de facto human :yoshi:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Good question.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Nah for Philosophy reasons.

Only magic abilities I want aside "peak physical shape, increase your intelligence," is being able to materialise a weapon of choice. And some memory erasure.

Hit me up with that game list, fam.
Looking for it but I think I deleted it. Made it a good while back.

I'll make an updated one within pretty quickly though. Not much changes.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I’d just rather not

I just like boobs...
Oh wait, NVM. You were officially declared a furry a while back.

Noipoi

Howdy!
576BBD2D-FA73-4918-B1EB-CFD243DA6426.jpeg

PLEASE

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Noipoi Noipoi
b74b356f394190167be11c1e1d217e73.jpg

Any words?
how-to-speak-up-in-the-workplace.jpg

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
What's so bad about that?

full on fury. You still have your human guiding intelligence. if that animal has any interesting abilities you gain them as well.
Well then inject me with Komodo and let's get started!!!

Oh wait, I live in Nevada

Most likely I'd turn into a spider or a moth if anything :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

9B1D95BF-29F8-4504-8578-87C6AFDB1876.jpeg

I didn’t pull any big money cards(although the pathways are likely going to be money cards in the future) but overall pretty good for a first booster box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom