• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What do you mean?

I got Mewthree legit.

You just have to beat the Elite 4 100 times and use Strength on the truck.
No no, you beat them 365 times to get the S.S. Anne back, move the truck with strength to get Mew. Then after getting every item in the Seafoam Islands, you use the Itemfinder on every single tile and you'll get the Mist Stone. With that, you can use it to evolve Mewtwo into Mewthree or Mew into Chrona Mew. Perhaps the only Pokemon strong enough to take on Doomsay and Doomsday.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy xD Well, I finally got what I wanted:
Assassin's Creed® Unity2021-2-11-20-7-24.jpg
Assassin's Creed® Rogue2021-2-11-20-47-54.jpg
And truth be told, I had the game on the lowest of settings and my laptop still got quite hot (70 something degrees), so if I had it any higher, I think it would have gotten as hot as it did when playing SoW. As much as I would have loved to explore Paris and find Shay's outfit, I wasn't going to risk it, maybe another time. Besides, I still need to test Brotherhood and see if I can get Edward's outfit and finally be done with ordeal. :) I already thanked the staff and the devs for the help considering I was freaking joyous to at least having the most awkward of outfits on Shay.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Yep, this right here.

Right in the ****ing nostalgia.
I feel like an idiot because as a kid I would always turn off the background music in games because I was so bad at them that my parents would get annoyed at the sound loop. So there’s like... no game music that triggers nostalgia, true nostalgia, for me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel like an idiot because as a kid I would always turn off the background music in games because I was so bad at them that my parents would get annoyed at the sound loop. So there’s like... no game music that triggers nostalgia, true nostalgia, for me.
While it is unfortunate, musical nostalgia can be a wonderful feeling (though I am a musically inclined person), you’re not really an idiot for it. That’s just how things happened.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
despite spoiling it

I still like my tier placement...4EvaLoneLeeOnDeHoliDayZWanda

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Elevator Pitch: A sequel to Muppet Race Mania on the PS1 that’s a collaborative game between Disney, CTW, and the Jim Henson company so it can have characters from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, heck, even Muppet Babies and Sam & Friends.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Well, let's hope for a better Year of the Ox than the Year of the Rat. Hope being the operative word here.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just found out that doing a RaR into a B-reverse is basically the same thing as a wavebounce. Man, that's way easier.

I guess I'll drop trying to learn to wavebounce and start practicing that instead.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Japan Fighting Game Dev Roundtable... 2

Fighting game players are eating good this month

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Turns out the world saves once I beat wall of flesh. Oh well, ill keep the character but Ill make a new one on the side since I know more of what Im doing, maybe Ill be able to get things more right. I gotta **** **** up first before I learn

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I was going to wait until May to do another Star Wars Perry avatar but danggit I can't help it, Perry the Platypus with a lightsaber is the coolest uncool thing ever.

Honestly I never intended to go with Perry themed avatars for this long, they just kind of stuck.

D

Deleted member

I know I missed the pokemon talk but I started getting into Pokemon with the anime in gen 5. It wasn't until Gen 6 and ORAS that I actually got my first(and unless you count the random copy of red my grandparents had, my only) Pokemon game.

Oras isn't the best game I've ever played, but the trading system was amazing
Pokemon_gts3.png

I spent countless hours after beating Omega Ruby just trading over and over in a huge chain of trading a ****ton of pokemon to different people just to get a bunch of Legendaries I liked. ah the good ole days...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I got into Pokemon when I was little, when I was gifted a DS Lite and a cartridge of Pokemon Firered. I never actually beat it and sweeped most of the game with an overleveled Charizard. Eventually, I got Diamond, Sapphire, and White, and played all four interchangeably. That wasn't when I got into the games, but when it was when I started playing.
My Firered Pokemon are so nostalgic because I nicknamed every catch and I nicknamed them terribly. I had an Arcanine named Ember which had Ember solely for jokes, my Voltorb was named SDnow, my Nidoking was named Nice, Catch (for some reason), my Onix was named Rock Snake, you get the gist. I still remember quite a few of them to this day.
Still, I never beat Firered, solely because the one time I was dedicated to finally beating it, my game broke. 😐

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It turns out that I'm further into A Hat In Time than I thought I was. I just got 25 Time Pieces (the game's version of Stars or Jiggies) out of a possible maximum of 40 (not sure if the DLC levels come with their own Time Pieces), and I unlocked an area which is called "Time's End". That definitely sounds like a final boss area, though I'm going to play through all of the levels first. (so far, I've only played through the first three - there are four levels, six counting DLC, and it seems like it would be easy enough to 100% complete the game)

D

Deleted member

It took me so long to realize this one scene had a Acceleracers cameo

The truck even has a Metal Maniac logo

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** with Wanda and she’ll **** you harder than you expect...so stop ****ing with her dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom