• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Ice is accumulating on the trees now and we're expected to see much more overnight.

I really hope that I don't lose power because it ends up on the lines or something.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have an idea for the thread poll:
Q: What do want announced at Pokemone week?

A: Gen 9
B: Gen 8 DLC 3
C: Gen 4 remakes
D: Something else

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I'm not sure who to tag for this, but you think you can pass this idea up?
As much as I want Gen 4 remakes, I know damn well that those games would be rushed to hell and back. Especially not Gen 9.

Gen 8 DLC is ideal since they would already building off of the groundwork they laid.

D

Deleted member

So boring today. Literally have nothing to talk about...
I’ve just been stuck here at home because my mom has a pending covid test and we can’t afford to go anywhere for obvious reasons.

Although that’s kinda the thing I wanted to do anyway on my b-day so it’s fine

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I’ve just been stuck here at home because my mom has a pending covid test and we can’t afford to go anywhere for obvious reasons.

Although that’s kinda the thing I wanted to do anyway on my b-day so it’s fine
If it wasn't for this cold snap that's occurred all week. I wouldn't have been couped up in this house. My mentality would also be a lot better being able to play with and walk my dogs.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I'm not sure who to tag for this, but you think you can pass this idea up?
Honestly? Probably more DLC. I want the next games to take their time so we can see the benefits of GameFreak being moved into Nintendo internally ASAP.

Realistically, though, I'm already prepared for Gen 4 Remakes and everyone to start the..."Fun" that happened with SwSh all over again, because let's be real, any new mainline is gonna spark stuff again. :drsad:

Noipoi

Howdy!

In my personal ideal scenario, we’d get Gen 4 remakes this year. And next year we’d gen dlc for the remakes. And in 2023 gen 9 drops.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I used some coupons I got on Christmas to get me basically a free banquet's worth of stuff from Chick-Fil-A. Even with their dodgy history and alliances with you-know-who, I really can't deny that their services are the utmost top tier when it comes to fast food. And you can **** on fast food as well and shove down my throat about how much healthier and better you are than me, you'd probably buy from them too once you've tried their food.

:214: That said, I'm going to make some catfish tonight, I bought some cornmeal flour.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Here's the thing about Gen 8, specifically SwSh:
The tipping point was the removal of Pokemon. That's what really got everyone in a frenzy. So much so that they put majority of them back not even a year later, despite there being no plans to do so.

Whatever's next should not have that issue because they definitely had far more than enough time to finish the rest.

Now, on a graphical level, it could look a bit better, since they can reuse the assets from SwSh, and then polish it up knstead of creatong from scratch. The SwSh DLC looks miles better than the base game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
After 10,000 years we're getting more Mega Man X Command Mission Covers. This one's for Marino's theme. I also recommend subscribing to the lady who made this, if you like these types of remixes/covers.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that Velma tv show Involves Velma in high school exploring her sexuality and tracking down a serial killer who is targeting the popular kids.

Honestly this could be pretty good

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wait, was she not in high school in the original series?
I always assumed in the original series, they weren’t in high school and in like college years which is why they could drive around. The later shows rectconed them to usually meet in high or at least start mystery solving then.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
got me a $60 Mario 3D World + Bowser's a Furry for the Switch...for only $29 thanks to the almighty powers of military discounts

also 2 posters cause they sexy

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm doing a drawing project involving giving TMNT Mutations to a few Batman villains who weren't in the crossover. I'm stuck on what animal to use for Clayface and Deadshot. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom