• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well I just saw something that left me in tears due to how funny it was.

.... and I'd probably be slapped with the infraction hammer if I shared it here.

View attachment 302568
This but instead of infraction worthy, it's huge spoiler worthy that could ruin the game i'm talkin' for some.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well I just saw something that left me in tears due to how funny it was.

.... and I'd probably be slapped with the infraction hammer if I shared it here.

View attachment 302568
I run into this same scenario many times, but ultimately, I end up laughing by myself in a cold dark room with no one else to enjoy the humor- a reminder of my loneliness and sorrow.
Mememanjr.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. Just unlocked the last character in NKR2GP. I still have a few Pit Crew Members and vehicle parts to unlock, which will require me to complete every Cup with three stars on both easy and hard mode, as well as beat the time trial ghosts. Wish me luck!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
began manga to catch up on Super out of petty impatience...anime to watch 2nd MHA movie then manga to cheat my way into an advancement...a simp being judged and Ryuji saying **** in full dubbed English...good day

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. For real. Why is Jojo Siwa in NKR2? Like... is she even really popular in a celebrity sense? I get that she had a shoe on Nick, but is she still that relevant that including her would boost sales among the youth? What does she even do?

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I had a dream where Omori was release today on the switch.

Suffice to say, I wasn't happy when I wake up.
Dog you need to dream bigger when it comes to dreams just imagine dreaming your watching a Nintendo direct and then a buck toothed flamingobeaver comes on stage then goes through the screen and punches you in the faces

that could be your dreams right their my man

Edit:and yes I meant to say faces you have multiple in your dreams you just never turn your head enough to see them

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp, my joycons are starting to suffer from the infamous Joycon drift. That's gonna put a damper on my improvement at Smash since I tend to practice combos and tech while on break at work. Guess I won't finish mastering Wavebouncing all that soon either.

Now to send them into repairs or to just start just brining my pro controller in with me to work...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So this is it, today is my birthday.

Hard to think so much time as passed, yet there's still so much more up ahead. Idk what the future as up for all of us, but since I prefer sticking with the present. I like to say the following announcement, to celebrate this like a true gamer gentleman:

ahem ahem

Now with that out of the way.

I like to thank Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Noipoi Noipoi , osby osby , Lamperouge Lamperouge & lots of other peoples for supporting me and/or my arts & being great users to interact with for all those years I been on this website. While we don't always agree on some stuff, at the end of the day, we are still able to be cool with each other & just have fun and make dumb jokes that may or may not always land. (which is half of the fun some might say)

While I haven't posted much arts those days, I do have several projects i'm working on that are either coloring or full on drawing on my parts, and I hope I be able to share them soon (no rush tho, art take time). I'm always excited to share the stuff I got, and I hope you feel the same too. Especially since I became much betters at drawing & using CSP ever since I started using that program, still got alot to learn, but the years of works aren't going to waste.

Finally, I hope I can continue to be good folk to be around here. While I keep alot of stuff about me a secret and I know some users have a hard time knowing what to say to me due this, I do think it's for the best for everyone. Idk if I done a good job at hiding it, but i'm actually quite anxious & shy at time, and if you know those two things, it can be hard to share too much details about yourself before you start worrying about what peoples will think of you on some levels. I like to go on this forum to relax & have fun with all of sort gamers around the world, and while I can tackle the occasional serious subject here and there, I prefer avoiding stuff that are too serious & hard to talk about. There's a time and a place to talk about this stuff, but often, It's just not my style, and I hope you understand. (i'm also not very good long post, so don't get use to this kind of post from me)

With that all said, I wish you all a very great day, and now, i'm going to take a well-deserved nap.

See ya all around, docs.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Hard to think so much time as passed, yet there's still so much more up ahead. Idk what the future as up for all of us, but since I prefer sticking with the present. I like to say the following announcement, to celebrate this like a true gamer gentleman:

ahem ahem

I like to thank Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Noipoi Noipoi , osby osby , Lamperouge Lamperouge & lots of other peoples for supporting me and/or my arts & being great users to interact with for all those years I been on this website. While we don't always agree on some stuff, at the end of the day, we are still able to be cool with each other & just have fun and make dumb jokes that may or may not always land. (which is half of the fun some might say)

While I haven't posted much arts those days, I do have several projects i'm working on that are either coloring or full on drawing on my parts, and I hope I be able to share them soon (no rush tho, art take time). I'm always excited to share the stuff I got, and I hope you feel the same too. Especially since I became much betters at drawing & using CSP ever since I started using that program, still got alot to learn, but the years of works aren't going to waste.

Finally, I hope I can continue to be good folk to be around here. While I keep alot of stuff about me a secret and I know some users have a hard time knowing what to say to me due this, I do think it's for the best for everyone. Idk if I done a good job at hiding it, but i'm actually quite anxious & shy at time, and if you know those two things, it can be hard to share too much details about yourself before you start worrying about what peoples will think of you on some levels. I like to go on this forum to relax & have fun with all of sort gamers around the world, and while I can tackle the occasional serious subject here and there, I prefer avoiding stuff that are too serious & hard to talk about. There's a time and a place to talk about this stuff, but often, It's just not my style, and I hope you understand. (i'm also not very good long post, so don't get use to this kind of post from me)

With that all said, I wish you all a very great day, and now, i'm going to take a well-deserving nap.

See ya all around, docs.
Happy birthday! Have a good one, you deserve it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

ahem ahem

With that all said, I wish you all a very great day, and now, i'm going to take a well-deserving nap.

See ya all around, docs.
Happy birthday! hope you have a good one!

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

I dont... even know what to say anymore...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just watched Shrek 4 with my sister, and man, this movie is good & a weirdly good choice in a way.

The day is far from over, but for now, i'm really feeliiiiiimmmmmmmmm
thinking faust.png
Maybe I won't say this meme in full, for the sake of the Earth.

Instead, just going to enjoy a nice break before continuing the fun.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My main problem with the iCarly sequel is no Sam. She wasn't my favorite character or anything, but it'll just feel too weird without her.
blame the beef she and Nickelodeon had with one another back in the day...and think of it like this...Eddie ain’t in Raven‘s Home cause the actor ****ed his everythings up...and Sam ain’t here cause Nickelodeon ****ed up for thinking she wasn't pretty enough and since Jennette had her naughty photo leaks come out. Put 2 and 2 together and it all backfires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom