• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
One of the dumbest things ever is the fact that you can't download Youtube videos without going through some loops and hurdles somehow.

It is 2021. We should've had a solution.
Cause screw you consumer as I'm paranoid about piracy even though it's my fault with making everything split apart cause I'm desperate to make money says the media corporations or something.

Anyways go on YT, use Windows Game Bar and record from there but as for wanting to use sites, I just have two adblockers and a VPN for paranoia.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Teusday is the only one that made it on lol.
just having one will bring in the rest...kill them before the can infect
Alright, in a hypothetical third Nick Kart Racers Game, would you rather

A: Toons Only

or

B: Include characters from their live action shows?
B for even more representation...problem would occur for certain people of course
The live action shows usually get shafted in Nick games. It'd be nice to see them included for once.
JoJo Siwa aside of course

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
just having one will bring in the rest...kill them before the can infect

B for even more representation...problem would occur for certain people of course

JoJo Siwa aside of course
Wait... was The X's Bad? I remember liking that show as a kid.

Then again I haven't watched it since it stopped airing on TV.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Tuesday is tuesday.

But it's also hump eve.

Tomorrow will be hump day, but there's something even greater to that... vaguely gestures at JimmyHere

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
iCarly 2021 is gonna be a better sequel to the original than CW's PPG will be as a PPG show

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
holy auction batman.png

This is what happens when a game only gets released in Australia. There are complete copies of Panzer Dragoon Saga going for cheaper than this.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Apparently Big Hero 6: The Series got cancelled on it's third season in much like how Ducktales was.

Don't know if network shifts had anything to do with it, but unlike Ducktales, the network forced the team to change the format of the show to be much more comedic than it was.

Even when it's a show based on one of Disney's feature film franchises, the netowrk executives still have to go and botch it somehow.

Last edited:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
New SNES and NES games dropping.
Honestly one of the best months yet. NES is the big winner here IMO.

Doomsday Warrior from what I've heard it mostly garbage unfortunately. Prehistorik Man seems to have good animation and has gotten above average reviews from what I've read.

Psycho Dream is one of the big games I've heard that is worth importing for the SNES so it showing up here is a delightful surprise. I'll definitely check it out as it's been on my radar for a while now. I don't believe it's been re-released before.

Fire 'n Ice is fantastic to see here (is the sequel to Solomon's Key). It's one of the best 8-Bit Puzzle games not named Tetris and can be very addictive. Another game that's not been re-released before and is also the most expensive release thus far. Second hand copies regularly go for over $150. I remember paying $120 for it at a game store back in 2015. This is the one game I'd recommend checking out. :pimp:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I had to get a covid test today for my dentist appointment tomorrow.

My hand is in pain because my doctor accidetally pulled out way more blood than intended.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
One thing that IS cool, is they release some Japan-only games every once in a while. It'd be nice if they did that more.

Of course, liscened games are a nightmare, but I'd be down to see Turtles in Time, Mutant Apocalypses, and Maximum Carnage drop.
As someone who has Undercover Cops on their eBay watch list I'd be down for a re-release. Would like to avoid paying $250 if I can. :teeth:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Been keeping an eye on this so thank you for the head's up.

And holy ****! That opening animation looks like studio quality.
It’s looking great! The release back in December was pretty popular with foreign audiences and I love the concept. So I can’t wait to try it!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
As someone who has Undercover Cops on their eBay watch list I'd be down for a re-release. Would like to avoid paying $250 if I can. :teeth:
Basically me looking at Game Boy games at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: ---

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
now I have to cheat in DBS and MHA by reading the manga

anime adaption waits are hurting me...now I join the darkseid

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Basically me looking at Game Boy games at the moment.
Game Boy is such a polarizing system. Cart only is fairly affordable but anything with a box or manual is going to cost you. lol

Would recommend Jeremy Parish's Game Boy Works series if you haven't already seen it.

Reading manga online can get fairly addicting as a word of warning. :evil:

I'm pretty sure you can read DBS for free as it comes out each month on Viz's website, though only the most recent chapters. MHA you'll have to wait for though unless you're fine with fan translations.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Man said "cheat" like reading the manga isn't always the superior option. :096:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait... was The X's Bad? I remember liking that show as a kid.

Then again I haven't watched it since it stopped airing on TV.
it was average at best

I'm pretty sure you can read DBS for free as it comes out each month on Viz's website, though only the most recent chapters. MHA you'll have to wait for though unless you're fine with fan translations.
I've found some...special...websites...to read them so far. Moro and whatever MHA has going on has my curiosity. The latter especially since I finished the 2nd movie an hour or so ago.
Man said "cheat" like reading the manga isn't always the superior option. :096:
I'm more of an anime person...despite that being legal in the internet world, but I want to know what happens right now instead of waiting for an anime continuation for Super (and season 5 for MHA...Deku just has to be going through some hardxore **** eight now and I need to know)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Game Boy is such a polarizing system. Cart only is fairly affordable but anything with a box or manual is going to cost you. lol

Would recommend Jeremy Parish's Game Boy Works series if you haven't already seen it.

I have certainly noticed how much a box and manual can add. Maybe if people kept the boxes you wouldn't be finding them sold for more than the games in some instances. Just browsing makes me happy knowing I got a good collection just from what I got as a kid.

I think the most annoying thing now is trying to chart prices for it. Titles like Metal Gear Solid GBC and Resident Evil Gaiden have either blown up a lot or charting services are doing weird stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom