• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
It's real fun with friends though some ****posting assholes who do nothing but go "amogus susususususususus" all the time while posting those Jerma pics ruin the game. The people who do that don't even ****ing play the game and go in channels where people DO play it just to scream it in the chat
I for one am shocked that people with the sole personality trait of "Being Obnoxious" would try and ruin things for people who actually play the game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway, X7 might've been a bad game, but Axl's theme still slaps.

I DO need more remixes/covers of Give It A Shot from the Legacy Collection expeditiously.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think after the Heisei Gamera Trilogy. I'm gonna get around to watching Cloverfield again. This along with Godzilla (1954) showing how terrifying a giant monster attack would be.

D

Deleted member

This meme template is gold.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
the first time I got through the lost woods was when I just brute forced it and madly dashed to the end until it worked cause I was sick and tired of getting sent back after being 0.01 seconds out of the area you were supposed to be in

Ah, the memories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Random question for y'all. Who do you like more? Aerith or Tifa?

Honestly for me? Aerith, she's prettier and more beautiful. Not to mention her energetic personality.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Makoto Niijima's favorite Fire Emblem character is Edelgard and Marth

Best Girl is into Fire Emblem and we stan Makoto "Student Class President Turned College Student Queen" Niijima-Senpai

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Honestly for me? Aerith, she's prettier and more beautiful. Not to mention her energetic personality.
Tifa. Not a huge Final Fantasy fan or anything. I just like martial artist characters or gunmen and swordsmen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Had a ****in terrible day, how are you guys doing
Bored. Trapped here inside my house due to an ongoing cold snap that will be happening all week... :glare:

Doesn't help too I have nothing to discuss or talk about and no speculation I can come up with in the newcomer thread.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Do you guys remember Skylanders?
wait.... the first game was 9 years ago.......
That’s what got me into Spyro. Quickly graduated from Skylanders to Legends though because even as a child I was becoming tired of the idea of having to buy all of the figures (and yet still I ended up a huge Disney Infinity and LEGO Dimensions collector). The Legends Trilogy is still MY Spyro series though. The classics don’t enrapture me as much, even after 100-percent-ing the Reignited Trilogy.

Man I should get to work on my Legends reboot concept.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Narrowly Tifa design and personality wise but I still find her English voice to sound off. I did grow to like Aerith alot more because of FFVII Remake.

Working on my story and playing Gravity Rush 2. Simple as that.

D

Deleted member

Still trying to learn the ins and outs of rpg maker so I can create my dream meme game.
Meanwhile I'm just sitting over here debating on what kind of genre I even want to make my dream game ¯\(ツ)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I also think Barret's pretty cool from what I've seen of him. The again, any character with an arm cannon is usually up my alley.

Sorry to hear that dude. Hope tomorrow is better. I've been alright, I guess, same issues as last year I guess, but it could be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom