• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Among Us has been a disaster for the gaming community
did something happen that I missed? cause last time I checked yeah the Among Us community was really toxic but it's not really anything outta the ordinary, considering how big it got in such a short time.

I really don't like the mods that add new "roles" though, there's literally already a game that is just that(cough Town of Salem cough)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Among Us is a fun game....for like 2 minutes, because there isn’t enough variety in the game and the game generally amounts to accusations being throw around and random people being thrown out until we get the imposter.

If I want to play a social lying simulation game imma just gonna play Town of Salem personally. Same price, hours worth of more content.

D

Deleted member

Look at my "Among Us" post, count the number of characters you see.
I see that, I'm asking how you did it.

for uh, research purposes ¯\(ツ)/¯ probably will get patched anyway

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Hey guys.
God, this give me war flashback.

My brain just can't handle the speed-up of Sonic 3/Mania balloon games.

Also, sup fellow gamer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is there a stupid things twitter says subreddit?
there's one for quora but r/insanepeoplefacebook is basically what you're looking for, they don't actually care if it's from facebook

TimeJ

Smash Cadet
Among Us is a fun game....for like 2 minutes, because there isn’t enough variety in the game and the game generally amounts to accusations being throw around and random people being thrown out until we get the imposter.

If I want to play a social lying simulation game imma just gonna play Town of Salem personally. Same price, hours worth of more content.
I'm not sure if you were playing with randos or not. If you were than yeah I agree that it does devolve random accusations. Otherwise, with friends in a VC gathering information is possible and very fun. In ToS it's about seeing all the info people gather with their role. Meanwhile in Among Us it's more about tracking where players were and using that to deduce who is most likely the impostor. That being said, the devs should really try and work on a better in game communication system.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not sure if you were playing with randos or not. If you were than yeah I agree that it does devolve random accusations. Otherwise, with friends in a VC gathering information is possible and very fun. In ToS it's about seeing all the info people gather with their role. Meanwhile in Among Us it's more about tracking where players were and using that to deduce who is most likely the impostor. That being said, the devs should really try and work on a better in game communication system.
It's more of a personal pref thing for me, I like the more analytical and fact driven gameplay of TOS over Among Us's more chaotic accusation based one. I will say I've never played a full lobby with friends(cause I have none) but I have played with siblings before and it's a much better experience.

And yeah, they really need if nothing else a log for Among Us, as is lying is ridiculously easy unless you're physically keeping notes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
before I get to the TMNT question I must first show this

ok now Solid SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 as for your Platinum and Rise villain questions
1. Because Platinum is awesome enough...and it was less main title Arkham and moreso Gotham Knights level of Arkham
2. Big Mama, Jupiter Jim, Foot Lieutenant and Brute

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Among Us has been a disaster for the gaming community
It's real fun with friends though some ****posting assholes who do nothing but go "amogus susususususususus" all the time while posting those Jerma pics ruin the game. The people who do that don't even ****ing play the game and go in channels where people DO play it just to scream it in the chat

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
before I get to the TMNT question I must first show this

ok now Solid SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 as for your Platinum and Rise villain questions
1. Because Platinum is awesome enough...and it was less main title Arkham and moreso Gotham Knights level of Arkham
2. Big Mama, Jupiter Jim, Foot Lieutenant and Brute
If my theory about the Lt and Brute becoming Tokka and Rahzar (Lt is Rahzar, Brute is Tokka) is true then they would be kind of redundant. But I will look into the other two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom