• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
You wanna know a great way to make up OCs? Games with character creators. During one of my LobCorp runs, I managed to take every last one of my employees and sketch them all into an entire sophomore high-school class, each one with their own unique personalities, quirks, attitudes, et cetera, ad infinitum. It can be any game you'd like.

D

Deleted member

I just found out about that. Is there any way I can make a web browser?....
Making a web browser is simple, it's supporting it that is the problem. The servers alone would basically require a warehouse's worth of just raw computing power just to stand next to google in results.

D

Deleted member

I'm bored so here's a no context Buddyfight image again as I'm rewatching the entire series
Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 8.35.14 AM.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
"Man...this Snake person must really want a TMNT game, this is the hundredth suggestion they've given us this week"

"Yeah, yknow what let's go ahead and do that...I really wanted to try making an open-world TMNT game"
:troll:
I can’t deny that TMNT would make a fantastic Arkham game if you got the right team behind it. Just please, don’t make us hunt down hundreds of Baxter Stockman Trophies or hunt down all of Splinter’s pet pigeons.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t deny that TMNT would make a fantastic Arkham game if you got the right team behind it. Just please, don’t make us hunt down hundreds of Baxter Stockman Trophies or hunt down all of Splinter’s pet pigeons.
if it makes you feel better...they tried it...twice...and with multiplayer

Out of the Shadows (2013...did not go well) and Mutants in Manhattan (2016 by Platinum Games...surprisingly wasn’t awesome...tho neither was Korra)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
if it makes you feel better...they tried it...twice...and with multiplayer

Out of the Shadows (2013...did not go well) and Mutants in Manhattan (2016 by Platinum Games...surprisingly wasn’t awesome...tho neither was Korra)
Why would they have PlatinumGames try to make an Arkham game? They’re the hack and slash people. That’s not the kind of game they make well.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Got some rough sketches scanned in now. First up is some martial artist dude. Made it cartoonier than it'll probably be when finalized, but the idea of the character is there.

This is pretty pog. I dig it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning y'all. How y'all doing?

Another boring day as usual for me, stuck in the house due to the ongoing cold snap. Despite this gonna take the dogs for a 15 minute walk in the afternoon as well as 15 minutes of playtime as a means of getting out a bit at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom