• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeZegers

Smash Cadet
Thinking about Steve right now.

He looks super fun to play.

He also looks like a character that is difficult to master, but when you master, he can be dangerous as hell.

I already see "STEVE IS BROKEN!!!" thumbnails. Yes, Steve is quite good in some aspects, but he isn't a top five character in my opinion.

I feel like fast characters like :ultjoker:, :ultsonic:, :ultpikachu:, :ultpalutena:, and others can take advantage of him by making him struggle to mine.

Also, Steve's recovery is godlike. Probably the best out of the DLC characters' recoveries.

Steve is also going to play like Villager in terms of edgeguarding, but on a ton of steroids. I feel bad for mains who have bad recoveries right now.

So, is this character a top five broken character? No. Is a skilled Steve going to give you a rough time? Yes.
Unfortunately, Steve is a mid-tier character who is poorly designed.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So would Mega Man X fit more in Smash, or in Playstation All Stars? Or to reword, would he be more of a Nintendo icon, or a Playstation icon?

Because while the first 3 MMX games were on the SNES, all the rest were on Playstation.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Next week Mr. Rime plush goes on sale (the day before if time zones mean anything).

I am fine with its price tag of ¥2200 (~$20) but hopefully the shipping and tax won't be terrible.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah.

I hope she (or he, or they) are doing alright.
Last time I checked on her she said she was doing alright so I don’t think there’s any need to worry. She’s just taking a break, she’ll be back eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
So would Mega Man X fit more in Smash, or in Playstation All Stars? Or to reword, would he be more of a Nintendo icon, or a Playstation icon?

Because while the first 3 MMX games were on the SNES, all the rest were on Playstation.
That's tricky. I'd say that the original Mega Man would be Nintendo, and Zero (MMX version) would be Playstation, but X is pretty much in the middle.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I want a whole movie about Metroman's musical career.
I'd pay good money to see a biopic about the life and career of Music Man

The scene where he realizes he gets to keep the "M" logo would be one of the most beautiful moments in cinematic history

I just can't wait for the end credits song to be a corny and ill-fitting pop cover of "I HAVE EEEEEEEEEEEYES THAT CAN SEEEEEEEEEEEE RIGHT THROUGH LEEEEEEEEEEEEAD"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
When I was young watching godzilla movies wasn't as easy as it is now. I remember looking for godzilla in books and one gave the false fact that godzilla won in the japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom