• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

View attachment 300770
Thank you r/pokemon, very cool.
do.... they actually expect kids to know this stuff? I mean yeah, if you’ve memorized all the pokemon it’s just a game of elimination, but I doubt most kids know every single pokemon name, and at the same time know the names of common medical supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
oh GOD I saw that friggin Grubhub commercial i thought i could escape it 😭

uber eats is better anyway, better commercials too like with Sir Patrick Stewart and that one fabulous dude

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Looks like hbo might make anothet harry potter series. Might be interesting, but given fantastic beasts being terrible, not sure of the quality. Even book 8 was a bad play and script. A series on snape might be fun though.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Looks like hbo might make anothet harry potter series. Might be interesting, but given fantastic beasts being terrible, not sure of the quality. Even book 8 was a bad play and script. A series on snape might be fun though.
HBO stands for "Home Box Office"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I hope the that Twitter handle change the Rabbids account did will lead to something good with the Mario + Rabbids brand.

The original game is a fantastic piece of art and will be happily open to see more from it.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Not sure how well it’ll succeed considering everything that’s happened concerning Rowling, though I wouldn’t be surprised if the more diehard fans would be on board regardless.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't even like Harry Potter, but I'll be the better man and give it a fair chance at least. I'm into magic, dragons, and **** like that, so who knows. Maybe I will come to appreciate it. Think that's just easier to do with these kinds of things.

Not like I'll remember it exists come tomorrow morning but it's the thought that counts, as they do say.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It also means Help a Brother Out. It's like an sos but for the bros. Because you don't send an sos to a bro, you send them an hbo.

And then they come in and pay your bail and you both fist bump and go back to your scoundrelous ways.
considering HBO is owned by Warn A Brother, it makes sense

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright finished up Rick & Morty Season 4 and Hilda Season 2!

Now to wait for Rick & Morty Season 5 and the 70-minute movie special of Hilda!

Next on my lists to watch is Green Eggs & Ham: The Second Serving (Starting next Tuesday which also comes out on that day) and Godzilla: The Series.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I hope the that Twitter handle change the Rabbids account did will lead to something good with the Mario + Rabbids brand.

The original game is a fantastic piece of art and will be happily open to see more from it.
I stopped at the final world because I got distracted with other things but I still really enjoyed my time with it. Maybe a sequel announcement would give me the motivation to pick it back up and finish it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What game is this?
Its called Pokemon Splice. Its a fangame with a demo thar covers about 3 chapters with more content coming. The plot involves you becoming the professor's research assistant whose researching genetics.

You get this
1611795580875.png

Cute Octopus as your start with you being able to get cells to change it to any type. Story involves you choosing the side of one of the professor's kids as they each focus on different research(biological and mechancial).

Lots of new pre evolutions and evolutions to new pokemon, with new regional froms as well and bio and mechanical versions of some pokemon. Its a pretty cool idea and fun fangame to play through.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It's weird to me that Pit, a character who's signature weapon is a bow, is an honest all-arounder rather then a zoner.

I mean, I love Smash Bros Pit. He's the roster's only dual blade wielder and I love it. But it's still weird that a character who's primarily an archer spends most of his time at mid to close range slashing and stabbing with his tiny blades.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

I've always had a soft spot for the Rabbids, but ironically I've only played the first game and Go Home. I really need to get a job...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Its called Pokemon Splice. Its a fangame with a demo thar covers about 3 chapters with more content coming. The plot involves you becoming the professor's research assistant whose researching genetics.

You get this
View attachment 300776

Cute Octopus as your start with you being able to get cells to change it to any type. Story involves you choosing the side of one of the professor's kids as they each focus on different research(biological and mechancial).

Lots of new pre evolutions and evolutions to new pokemon, with new regional froms as well and bio and mechanical versions of some pokemon. Its a pretty cool idea and fun fangame to play through.
Hmm... sounds pretty neat!

Reactions: Z25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom