• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Elevator pitch: Mario Kart Ultimate. Every character and track from series history.
Would this include the Mario Kart Arcade games or are we limited to the main console games? Also does this include Mario Kart Tour exclusive stuff?

If so, I'm all in on this idea.
this may intrest you
It would still be Mario Kart (but with some Cameos)

Drivers: Stuff in () is purely Cosmetic

Mario (good Guys):
Mario (has a lot of Costumes)
Luigi (has alot of Costumes)
Peach (has alot of Costumes)
Daisy (biker and dress)
Rosalina (biker, Dress)
Child Rosalina (white dress and red hair like in the SMG flashbacks)
Toad (colors)
Toadette

Mario(bad guys):
Bowser
Dry Bowser
King Buu
Petey pirahna
Bowser Jr (Koopalings)
Koopa (Green,Red Para/not Para)
Gumba (normal,Galumba)

DK:
DK
Diddy
dixie
Cranky
K.Rool (Kaptain+ Dr included)

Yoshi:
Yoshi (has a lot of Colors)
Kamek
Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
Baby Peach

Wario:
Wario (biker and Classic)
Waluigi
Captain Syrup
Pirate Goom trio (have wandering alt)
Mona
Jimmy T (+ all of his Brothers)
Ashley

Mario Rpgs:
Geno
Mallow
Paper Mario (you can choose between Tippi,Sticker Crown, Bucket, and Origami [Sorry i only know their german Names also the new games are meh])
Gumbario
Kooper/Koops
Vivean
Count Bleck
Fawful
Shroob (5 Costumes

Other:
Toon-Link (green, red, blue, Purple + Dark)
Toon-Zelda/Tetra
Pig Ganon (cartoony)
Kirby (with Ability hats + meta knight mask)
Dedede
Pokemon Trainer Red (lets Go / 1st gen has diffrent Pokemon as alts)
Pikachu
Inkling (boy + Girl)
Villager (boy+ Girl)
Samus
Olimar

Tracks:
is abridged
Rogue Port
Comet Observatory
Sahasrala land
Mario Land
Warios Castle
Diamond City
Dk jungle
K Rool Ship
Yoshis island (based on Yoshi Games)
Starhill
Bean bean kingdom
Hyrule exploration (Long track With segments)
Ganons Tower
Pop Star (Long track With segments)
Safron City
Zebes
Planet (pikmin)
and probably a lot of cool old ones

D

Deleted member

Finally got around to double sleeving my HERO YGO deck, considering I’m selling most of my VG decks anyway and may as well considering I spent alot of money on it.

Now if only I knew where that one ****ing E-Call went.....

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wiigret Time
Links botw Design is bad why doesnt have his iconic hat

And why use this boring design in Crossovers????
because BOTW Link is an innocent and wholesome creature who is also the most recent and coolest Link. Only cool Links ride motorcycles
Because BOTW was succesful, why not promote it elsewhere?

And some do quite like the BOTW design.
Link with only shorts > all other Links
Because you have other versions that are more faithful to Link's original concept and serve as alternatives for people who might not prefer the design from recent and wildly popular Zelda game if you don't like it???? :ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:
he also has an original costume...but BOTW gear still better for this Link
I dont think Botw "the best zelda game ever" needs promotion a lot of people only played Botw

Also like the design it still misses the Hat and its not even links outfit its the "champions outfit" so its more related to Zelda than link (her botw self wore blue before link did)

Also if you want to change the Outfit ingame fine but what would you think if mario wore now this outfit in advertising:
burn that Mario
Because why would he? The entire point of BOTW was to go back to the roots and challenge the norms and traditions of the franchise, in a way, a “breath of the wild” so to speak.
I thought the point of the game was for Link to be fabulous
BoTW is thr most recent Zelda game, and the most popular in years. Makes sense why they would use his BoTW design in crossovers, especially since he's getting a sequel.

C'mon man, really?
might as well start asking why Persona 5 is in so many crossovers at this rate

also AoC is the most recent Zelda game /s
That's your opinion...his Champion outfit is fine plus you have the choice to use other alts that coincide with his more iconic green tunic.

Nintendo is going to continue to promote BotW until either the sequel comes out, or until the Switch is no longer a relevant system, doesn't matter how successful the game is the company's not going to go, "well the game sold enough units I suppose"

Poor argument since Mario doesn't actually look like that in any successful Mario title, so it's not promoting any game specifically making it a design change just because. BotW is the highest selling Zelda game of all time, so clearly most Zelda fans aren't that bothered by his change in design (considering the nature of the game, most people won't be wearing his tunic for the majority of the game anyways)
same can apply with AoC and eventually BOTW 2: Doriyah Boogaloo, no matter what we’ll be wearing that good ol Champion’s Tunic
Elevator pitch: Mario Kart Ultimate. Every character and track from series history.
or...we call it Mario Kart 10 cause I don’t wanna ditch the numbers (and just make Tour MK9 to get away with it)

and have literally all the alts available as well

and casually put Sonic in as the only new outsider

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Another drawing is finished. I forgot to post yesterday's here. But Today's was Bishop from the X-Men. He's pretty cool and doesn't get much fan-art. So I figured why not do that myself.

Based it off 90's Bishop. He's the only superhero that can pull off a perm.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Wiigret Time

because BOTW Link is an innocent and wholesome creature who is also the most recent and coolest Link. Only cool Links ride motorcycles

Link with only shorts > all other Links

he also has an original costume...but BOTW gear still better for this Link

burn that Mario

I thought the point of the game was for Link to be fabulous

might as well start asking why Persona 5 is in so many crossovers at this rate

also AoC is the most recent Zelda game /s

same can apply with AoC and eventually BOTW 2: Doriyah Boogaloo, no matter what we’ll be wearing that good ol Champion’s Tunic

or...we call it Mario Kart 10 cause I don’t wanna ditch the numbers (and just make Tour MK9 to get away with it)

and have literally all the alts available as well

and casually put Sonic in as the only new outsider
Oh so you are a troll maybe the actual best link this boi
(so adorable)
should take care of you

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
BotW is the highest selling Zelda game of all time/is going to continue to promote BotW yeah that proves my point
They should put more money in promoting 2d Zelda Games because i heard People say "wHy isNt iT LikE BoTw iT lOOks kIdDy"
And you missed my point...BotW is still relevant, until Nintendo releases the next 3D console game they will continue to promote it if its still selling, which it is. Another major example is for those who have yet to buy a Switch "Here's some games you can buy; BotW, Odyssey, Smash, Mario Kart, etc" Especially considering promoting BotW can simultaneously promote the upcoming sequel. Once they are ready to show off the sequel they will start to focus on promoting that game.

2D Zelda games don't usually do as well as the 3D games so it makes sense why they wouldn't put as much resources into it, either way the Zelda team is split between the two and not just 100% focused on one or the other.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Small snippets of the upcoming Mortal Kombat film within Warner Bros. Pictures' "Same Day Premieres" Trailer:

The only problem is for me is that HBO Max is not available within my country.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I wouldn’t be swinging accusations like that around so lightly if I were you.
i barely troll outside of my last post

i mean most stuff relativly serious
And you missed my point...BotW is still relevant, until Nintendo releases the next 3D console game they will continue to promote it if its still selling, which it is. Another major example is for those who have yet to buy a Switch "Here's some games you can buy; BotW, Odyssey, Smash, Mario Kart, etc" Especially considering promoting BotW can simultaneously promote the upcoming sequel. Once they are ready to show off the sequel they will start to focus on promoting that game.

2D Zelda games don't usually do as well as the 3D games so it makes sense why they wouldn't put as much resources into it, either way the Zelda team is split between the two and not just 100% focused on one or the other.
first did you read all of my opinions on that topic?
second wow botw is relevant i mean of course i know that but being Relevant or Popular is something i dont care about

For example Shooters and "realistic Graphics" where Relevant and Popular did i care about them no

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Free! I'm free! I'm finally free! Screw you compulsive thoughts!

Man, yesterday and most of this morning was such a doozy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Netflix is getting a Tomb Raider Anime supposedly. And I think a Skull Island one.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
0DFB6AFB-067B-47E7-8578-03D0D8920AA2.jpeg
Oh so you are a troll maybe the actual best link this boi
(so adorable)
should take care of you
...Toon Link/Tink is better
Small snippets of the upcoming Mortal Kombat film within Warner Bros. Pictures' "Same Day Premieres" Trailer:

The only problem is for me is that HBO Max is not available within my country.
John Cena and Harley Quinn starring the Suicide Squad is the WB/DC movie of the year by default

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Its five days. Not even a week.
Even then it's releasing internationally on the 26th ahead of North America where HBOMax ain't available.

Good on my part, someone is eventually bound to upload it somewhere on the internet if my local theater doesn't reopen by then.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
i barely troll outside of my last post

i mean most stuff relativly serious

first did you read all of my opinions on that topic?
second wow botw is relevant i mean of course i know that but being Relevant or Popular is something i dont care about

For example Shooters and "realistic Graphics" where Relevant and Popular did i care about them no
I don't know if you realise this but nintendo doesn't care if you don't care.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't know if you realise this but nintendo doesn't care if you don't care.
Nintendo cares for my cares fortunately. That’s why Gatekeeper-Kun is gonna be more important than Chrom as of this year

...too bad I gotta wait awhile for Makoto Niijima to get in Smash, Pit to get another major game, and for Mario to finally get some from Peach like damn not even a wedding ring cause of her stingy ass...

I forgot where I was going with this

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Might get buried but I ok.

1611766140614.png

****ing Yes! Finally Control is the PS Plus game! And Concrete Genie as well!

A great month. I get to ****ing finally play Control.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How great would it be if we got a tease for the next fighter soon? Like, not even of who they are. Just when they were coming.

Like, you know how they've been revealing ahead of time when the reveal presentations would happen? Would you even be upset if tomorrow they announced that the next fighter would be revealed in March? I mean, sure, March is already when it's likely gonna happen, but it would be nice to know, you know?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Damn man, we kaiju fans are having it good this year. First Godzilla vs. Kong, then Godzilla: Singular Point, and now this!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How great would it be if we got a tease for the next fighter soon? Like, not even of who they are. Just when they were coming.

Like, you know how they've been revealing ahead of time when the reveal presentations would happen? Would you even be upset if tomorrow they announced that the next fighter would be revealed in March? I mean, sure, March is already when it's likely gonna happen, but it would be nice to know, you know?
Then a week after everything goes back to square one in terms of discussion. ;P

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sometimes it feels like when I'm talking to someone, they don't actually having anything to talk about, so they just throw a bunch of random bull**** together and call it a conversation. That's not just here, I see that **** all the time because people just wanna have interaction nowadays what with COVID.

I was talking to someone yesterday at the store about their marriage issues and I had to remind them that I'm not a marriage counselor just to get my frozen purchases back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom