• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
At the infamous part. And like... I know in my head the real reason why it's here. But like.... there were other better ways to do this. Like... why is this Whisper stuff here? Just to keep us in suspense? Just to make it so that we don't know what's coming next? Why? I just don't get it. I know you're not gonna actually change much of the story. It's Final Fantasy goddamn VII. So, what gives? Cause the emotional lizard brain part of me is now more scared of the upcoming parts then excited. And that is not something you should do.
I mean, I haven't even played the game but it seems pretty obvious as to the why. This kind of story isn't anything new.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
If you play smash you think wow all these diffrent Places/ Universes come together But time is important too!
Case in point how many Smash Characters are DEAD!

Rules:
1. If a character gets Revived/Reeincarneted but loses his memories (cough Link) it counts as Death if not
it doesnt count!
2. I will look at the latest point in the Timeline !
3. I will not count Non Canon Endings or Final non playable scenes that take place in the future!

1st Mario:
I will ignore Rosaline Completly because it is implied that shes from another Cycle of Life (because Peach and Luigi are Reffrenced (not really officialy) in her Flashbacks) and will (logicly) assume that every mario game is part of the same Cycle

Which means everyone is Alive and will never Die off for good (although:ultbowser::ultbowserjr: could be dying in one game they will return later) and Pirahna Plant? Enemys in the Cartoony nintendo games probably dont die!

2nd: Zelda see rule 1
:ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultsheik::ultzelda:= Dead though they have Reincarneted Weird things are
1. WTF is the Heros Shade i will say its Memories not soul (headcannon)
2.:ultzelda::ultsheik: unlike the links its never stated that Zelda has the same Soul with her its just the Blood
(which could explain why her personality changes more) but i will just ignore that here
:ultlink:= Alive but probably not for long if he dies in Botw2 or not he still will be replaced by a new link at some point
:ultganondorf:= "ALIVE" but barely he could be killed of for good though

3rd: Pokemon are a species with many diffrent personalitys so i will ignore:ultcharizard::ultivysaur::ultsquirtle::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultlucario::ultincineroar::ultgreninja:
:ultpokemontrainer::ultpokemontrainerf:= They are the same Person (sorta) and red is still Alive (but an Adult) in sun and moon and Pokemon works not with Tame Time(mario,Sonic and co) not with Murder Time (zelda and Co) but with Aging Time (pokemon and to a certain degree golden sun) So they probably will never die of age
:ultmewtwo:= is legendary So Eternal Live

4th: Kirby Works Probably (because the only human is adeline) on Tame time
:ultkirby::ultmetaknight:= Cannot age and Probably not die through age (see Galacta) Kirby is probably still a kid (we have outside of personality no proof)
:ultkingdedede:= can age (maybe) but yeah i think hes more than fine
Does this apply to other Universes in theier Multiverse OH HECK NOOOOOOO! im talking about theier Prime Versions here!

5th: Star fox
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:= Star fox definitly has a more trigger happy gun then other Franchise (for example in the 64 Timeline (the longest one) Andross is dead) and enemys die in this Franchise definitly! BUT outside of maybe some end scenes in Command (which dont count because rules) it seems unlikely that anyone of them would die for good in canon

6th: Mother (i wont count Oddity its a fan game)
:ultness:=
He is to 99.99999% Dead sorry ness fans because Lucas adventure takes place in the faaar future! If he has a long live or not depends how long we dont destoy the Earth! The only thing that could save him are some Theories!
:ultlucas:=
Hes alive maybe???? its up to your interpretation but he says in a Gamplay Scene that hes fine sooooo Alive????? Maybe??? Eh count on it!

Do you want more?????💀💀💀☠☠☠😈

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just woke up and my left arm is hurting a lot, dear lord.

Hopefully It stops hurting fast enough.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just woke up and my left arm is hurting a lot, dear lord.

Hopefully It stops hurting fast enough.
Yikes. Hope you feel better soon, dude.

Read my Post please its a good one! its the one above yours!
People will read your post. This is a forum, after all. You don’t need to ask.

D

Deleted member

Went and finnaly watched Soul on Disney+. Really soild film and pretty deep too, with stunning visuals to boot.

Pixar's had a sorta rocky portfolio as of late but Soul felt like classic Pixar. Though I guess that's to be expected when it was from the director behind some of their more notable stuff (Monsters Inc, Up, Inside Out)

If by chance you have a Disney+ account, I'd totally recommend it.
Glad to hear you really liked It!

I saw It the exact day It released on Disney+ and while at first I was worried that the possible message of the movie would turn out to be really depressing I was completely surprised in a good way with how It turned out.

And yeah, the visuals are really good and the characters overall are really likeable.
Easily one of my favourite Pixar movies.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
if you don't get any reaction it's usually because either nobody cares or there's nothing to add to the conversation. In this case I wager it's the former.
It's because they don't give a **** enough to reply to them, bud.
You do realize you guys are genuinely bullying this guy cause he has trouble with English and is a little awkward right?

Like, it’s minor bullying sure but you just essentially told him off for an albeit stilted pretty innocent thing

edit: clarification I think this is also a fairly minor mistake on your parts too just maybe think more about how he is a person with feelings before you say stuff like this

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You do realize you guys are genuinely bullying this guy cause he has trouble with English and is a little awkward right?

Like, it’s minor bullying sure but you just essentially told him off for an albeit stilted pretty innocent thing

edit: clarification I think this is also a fairly minor mistake on your parts too just maybe think more about how he is a person with feelings before you say stuff like this
I was just trying to be genuinely helpful and explain why he wasn’t getting any response: I know I used to act like that so I emphasize with him, language barrier aside. :136:

Last edited by a moderator:

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I was just trying to be genuinely helpful and explain why he wasn’t getting any respond: I know I used to act like that so I emphasize with him, language barrier aside. :136:
I obviously misunderstood the intention,that’s my bad and I apologize

it just read to me a little but like a gang up on the dude unintentional or otherwise

it was largely minor even if the intention I read was correct I just wanted to bring it up to make sure he wasn’t going to be continually put down in the future

D

Deleted member

I know that it probably can't be helped much in his case but I typically avoid walls of text with excessively poor grammar.
When I happen to write really long posts, I try to put as much text as possible under spoiler tags to not potentially mess with the loading time of the thread. It seems to have worked well so far.

I also try to tag a few people who may be interested on the topic, so they know that there may be some stuff for them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sup guys. Just taking a few days break off social media until Tuesday or Wednesday in case was wondering. No particular reason other than sleeping off the depression and waiting for a bunch of news about what I'm going to be doing the next few months and having the meeting with the psychiatrist.

Probably post a wee bit this afternoon as I'm using the laptop to help decide the next game I'm playing.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sup guys. Just taking a few days break off social media until Tuesday or Wednesday in case was wondering. No particular reason other than sleeping off the depression and waiting for a bunch of news about what I'm going to be doing the next few months and having the meeting with the psychiatrist.

Probably post a wee bit this afternoon as I'm using the laptop to help decide the next game I'm playing.
That's cool, man. Sometimes a small break from social media is just what you need.

And I hope you feel better regarding your depression.

D

Deleted member

Hopefully things do improve for you man.

Depression truly sucks, and I say It from experience.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
That's cool, man. Sometimes a small break from social media is just what you need.

And I hope you feel better regarding your depression.
Hopefully things do improve for you man.

Depression truly sucks, and I say It from experience.
I appreciative the concern from the friends here and glad you guys are there but I'll be ok. It's been a reflective few days.

Mainly just taking a break from everything except Discord, mainly cause just to get the "social instinct subconscious" to be calmed and my best friend would get really worried if I didn't speak for a few days but that's kinda it.

I'll be on here this afternoon to provide commentary on deciding the next game I'm playing and then going off til Tuesday so there's that.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Stay strong my friend.

You're definitely a fighter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

See I think I would never be able to use this card cause if I did the doggo would probably die (being a 3-1 with the ability)

and I don’t want that kind of thing on my conscience
I mean for a common with the set’s mechanic it’s alright. Nothing special, but not your average pack filler either.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Holy **** LEGO has announced that there's a chance Bionicle, Studios or Adventures returns:

Still thinking which theme to vote for. I feel Bionicle will win doh.
GIVE ME BIONICLE OR GIVE ME DEATH

If Lego Adventures means the return of Clutch Powers I would be content too

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I mean for a common with the set’s mechanic it’s alright. Nothing special, but not your average pack filler either.
I actually have a bad habit of getting attached to the creatures in magic and protecting them If their cute or look like they have a personality, so me using the small easy to kill dog
Probably wouldn’t help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom