• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
For what you are trying to do I feel It is being good so far.

Although I would personally suggest to add more enemies from the series in general, as there's a lot of cool stuff to take from them.

You seem to push a lot of the spin off characters, maybe look at some of the most interesting enemies or goons in the spin-offs and consider adding some of them.
Any in particular come to mind?

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, speaking of Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and Verbalase, here's something which might interest him.

Verbalase has been constantly working with his animation team to evolve the animation on his videos, and right now It seems that he is working with animators who worked on Tiny Toons Adventures and Animaniacs for the new episodes, according to one of his birthday posts:

20210117_012423.jpg

Thought Guh-Huzzah! would find It cool as he likes Animaniacs.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Can't wait for the Guh-Huzzah! collabs with Verbalase, Pringus McDingus and Jaiden Animations.
For this video, I actually was gonna have a little bit and I was considering paying Pringus to do voice over for it. The joke was scrapped though as I felt it was a bit too forced.

Oh also, Noipoi is helping out with this video. Y’all may find that neat.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I am still annoyed that there's still no new Dr. Mario game on the Switch. :ultdoc:

You can only go so far with the dated NES port and that mobile game isn't satisfying my itch either.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Crisis core FF7 doesn't deserve to be stuck in PSP hell, Square really should port this game to modern consoles.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nearing the end of FFVIIR and I just gotta ask, why are the Whispers even a thing? Like, if you wanna make changes to the narrative then make changes to the narrative. Why is there this mystical force of destiny that we have to kill to let you? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Imagine if they remake the whole game as a part of FFVII Remake.

Would fit right in after...certain events that take place on disc 2.
Is there really a reason to remake it though?
I mean
Time travel shenanigans shouldn't have any effect on Crisis core right? That happened before FF7 so it should be before the timeline split right?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if they remake the whole game as a part of FFVII Remake.

Would fit right in after...certain events that take place on disc 2.
I mean, they did recently trademark the name "Ever Crisis". Could be that. I certainly wouldn't mind a Crisis Core remake as part of this Final Fantasy VII Remake series.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If Waluigi had his own game, I would have it be a simulator stealth game where you go around causing trouble and mischief.
Ranging from:
  • Deflating the tires of karts before a race
  • Cheat in a game of cards
  • Sneak into Bowser's castle and steal his throne
  • Rip Luigi's moustache off at night when he's asleep
  • Steal Donkey Kong's banana hoard and blame it on K. Rool
  • Spraying graffiti
  • Chased by the Bucket Police with a wanted level
  • And many more to come up with.
I would call it "Waluigi: Wah-Key Hijinks!"
(Get it? Wah-key = wacky)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At the infamous part. And like... I know in my head the real reason why it's here. But like.... there were other better ways to do this. Like... why is this Whisper stuff here? Just to keep us in suspense? Just to make it so that we don't know what's coming next? Why? I just don't get it. I know you're not gonna actually change much of the story. It's Final Fantasy goddamn VII. So, what gives? Cause the emotional lizard brain part of me is now more scared of the upcoming parts then excited. And that is not something you should do.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Went and finnaly watched Soul on Disney+. Really soild film and pretty deep too, with stunning visuals to boot.

Pixar's had a sorta rocky portfolio as of late but Soul felt like classic Pixar. Though I guess that's to be expected when it was from the director behind some of their more notable stuff (Monsters Inc, Up, Inside Out)

If by chance you have a Disney+ account, I'd totally recommend it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom