• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Final Fantasy VII Remake is now the first game where I finished it and then immediately started a new game plus playthrough. And this is a biiiiig game. I just want to keep playing! The subsequent parts can't come fast enough. And they better not make too many drastic changes. Part 1 did all that spectacularly, don't go making this into a completely different game.

I will say though, the one thing that continuously bothered me was the limit to three party members. For all of the story scenarios where they were separated it made sense. But then during the few moments where all four were together... we really couldn't control all four at once?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Final Fantasy VII Remake is now the first game where I finished it and then immediately started a new game plus playthrough. And this is a biiiiig game. I just want to keep playing! The subsequent parts can't come fast enough. And they better not make too many drastic changes. Part 1 did all that spectacularly, don't go making this into a completely different game.

I will say though, the one thing that continuously bothered me was the limit to three party members. For all of the story scenarios where they were separated it made sense. But then during the few moments where all four were together... we really couldn't control all four at once?
Meh... I prefer the older Final Fantasies.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Remake's gameplay style is perfect for a Snake. Strategy is light, exploration is digestable, characters are defined, progression is simple, combat is over the top, and story is epic. I'm actually gonna play 16 now!
Guess I'm more of a purist. I don't plan on getting a PS5, so.... I can't.

D

Deleted member

So, if I made videos of my just like, talkin’ about games and stuff, would any of y’all watch that-
Possibly. It’s not my favorite kind of video(especially ones that get dragged on for literal hours) but I don’t hate them either

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Still lame that major websites still refuse to cover the leaked 1997 Pokémon Gold/Silver prototype.

The leak will turn three years old later this year and yet still no real legal actions from Nintendo or The Pokémon Company have been taken against it.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Still lame that major websites still refuse to cover the leaked 1997 Pokémon Gold/Silver prototype.

The leak will turn three years old later this year and yet still no real legal actions from Nintendo or The Pokémon Company have been taken against it.
TPC seems to be a lot more lenient on **** like that, but Nintendo... yeah.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want more Sassy Donatello in my life again

Nickelodeon get yo asses to it

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well, so thanks to having a list of games I own that I update, I created a list of games in which I'm thinking of playing next.

Some games are long overdue another playthrough (Bastion, Metal Gear Solid 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Nier Automata).

Some games I'm surprised I haven't completed (Persona 3 Portable, Death Stranding, Final Fantasy XII, Splatoon 2's Single Player)

And a few aren't getting favouritism (Ghost of Tsushima, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Yakuza 0)

To add to the fun, I've added six "new game" wildcards in there. Three for Switch and three for PS4 so if one of those becomes the winner then it means I'll probably get Scott Pilgrim or Control respectively.

As mentioned I'm gonna do commentary on this and see which next game I'm going to play if anyone is interested. Elimination via roulette wheel.

This is what I'm using.

Once this is done then I'm gonna go back to my few day break.

Edit: Also the ones I'm currently playing on my sig are my muck around games so they don't count of course. Plus Wreckfest is always going to be there.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Finally got around to cleaning up my computer area
F65F86FF-83BD-4158-84DA-77ADCE63CD8A.jpeg

ignore the mic sock, I’m experimenting with something

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
First game eliminated: Death Stranding.

About 45 to go. Can't say I'm sad about losing that one. Only ever used it for photo mode.

Edit: Bastion then The Outer Worlds went. Damn.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Steve Harvey as Barret
"Sephiroth, name one big asset Tifa has."
Sephiroth: "Uh... her boobs?"
Barret immediately falls to the floor, having a complete seizure at the innapropiate answer. He gets up amd shoots everything on sight in complete shock. He regains composure "WOAH, THAT'S NOT WHAT THE QUESTION WAS ASKING, BUT ALRIGHT. SURVEY SAYS..."

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The release date for Godzilla Vs Kong has been moved two months earlier from its original May release date:

If anything, I expect a trailer for it to come soon because they will have to start marketing this.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Haha yes.

I have finally went through all of my Home boxes, picked out all the Pokemon caught in Special Balls, moved them to my game, then went through the home boxes again and released all junk Pokemon that were duplicates.

I released over 600 Pokemon.

Thats... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom