• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m wondering if I should start taking commissions for thumbnail making: pretty good at that so it might be worthwhile.... but on the other hand I’m not too confident in how I would do under a time crunch so 🤔

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
more Spider-Man: Homies Over Bros pics
Thwip It Good

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And so the winner of my 45 to 1 game randomiser is..................

Gravity-Rush-001.jpg

Gravity Rush! Beating out Steins Gate Elite and Red Dead Redemption 2 for the victory!

Well that was fun to decide my next game. Definitely gonna do it again in the future.

I posted at the wrong time me thinks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My stalker just wrote a paragraph towards me at the WhatsApp group of my college class over one small message I posted literally weeks ago regarding an argument she was losing regarding Covid security meassures. And of course the chat exploded.

20200826_145859.jpg

Should I even bother entering the chat?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My stalker just wrote a paragraph towards me at the WhatsApp group of my college class over one small message I posted literally weeks ago regarding an argument she was losing regarding Covid security meassures. And of course the chat exploded.

View attachment 299623

Should I even bother entering the chat?
Yeah, just... don’t.

D

Deleted member

The WhatsApp notifications finally stopped popping in.

Looks like my entire class shot everything she said down and called her out for being inmature as It has been happening these past weeks.

Thank god.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You ever had a dish where, what's here taste quite good, but it smell so horrible that you can't finish it?

I just got that, and one part of me can't help but be dissapointed I didn't finish it, but the other is glad I didn't have to smell it anymore. As I was getting to the point of not wanting to eat the rest of the dish.

Dutch Raikuna

Just saying this before I go off for but I can't shake off that it feels a bit creepy how I like cutesy stuff despite my age. Don't mean dogs or anything but like anime and such. Just a nagging feeling partially because of where I live and expectations.

Despite that and just saying but I've started watching Gabriel Dropout for about the fourth time and only surpassed by Dragon Maid and such for times I've rewatched anime.

Also: The OP is amazing.

I can't take myself seriously with this pfp.
If it makes you feel better, I can't take you seriously with it. Then again, I'm the same.

D

Deleted member

Just saying this before I go off for but I can't shake off that it feels a bit creepy how I like cutesy stuff despite my age. Don't mean dogs or anything but like anime and such. Just a nagging feeling partially because of where I live and expectations.

Despite that and just saying but I've started watching Gabriel Dropout for about the fourth time and only surpassed by Dragon Maid and such for times I've rewatched anime.

Also: The OP is amazing.
There's nothing wrong with liking cutesy stuff.

Sometimes people need stuff which gives them mental peace in their lifes or fills their mind and heart with positive attitudes and feelings and that's ok.

Most of my favourite Pokémon are the ones people consider edgy and I am into movies of Monsters destroying cities, but I am also into a lot of the plots of the Dragon Quest and Mario games filled with kind and cute moments and one of my favourite animes is Little Witch Academia.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Eh, I just learned to stop caring about how other people view my interests. I don't exactly hide what things I'm passionate about despite how odd they may seem to the uninformed, and if said things make me happy, that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

You do you, bro.

If it makes you feel better, I can't take you seriously with it. Then again, I'm the same.
I probably won't stick with it for long, TBH. Just trying something different for a change.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Most of my favourite Pokémon are the ones people consider edgy and I am into movies of Monsters destroying cities, but I am also into a lot of the plots of the Dragon Quest and Mario games filled with kind and cute moments and one of my favourite animes is Little Witch Academia.
Don't worry Spiritomb.

You're still a legendary in my heart.

D

Deleted member

Playing Journey Mode in Terraria is like playing Minecraft on peaceful difficulty

and I like it

Dutch Raikuna

Gonna go play some Splatfest now.

Not gonna hit Queen before it ends, but eh, I'm fine with it. :drshrug:

Oh, and I'll be choosing Mushroom 'cause that's the one Pearl chose and yes I'm biased. :nifty:
My friend, we are in the warzone of the same side. Go Team Mushroom!

Also I really regret not packing in more hours on Splatoon 2.

Eh, I just learned to stop caring about how other people view my interests. I don't exactly hide what things I'm passionate about despite how odd they may seem to the uninformed, and if said things make me happy, that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

You do you, bro.

I probably won't stick with it for long, TBH. Just trying something different for a change.
I'm kinda over it. I like cute stuff, my favourite anime and games have cute stuff. Just a lingering feeling from before the anxiety kicked in and they make me happy. You get those moments and that's kinda what happens when growing up around very judgemental people which is probably part of the reason why I am depressed but I'm going forward.

Also I do like your pfp and I know when you are serious. I was joking on that.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm still surprised MJ is gonna have a job...but the real question is whether Peter is accepting the world knowing his identity or if Strange wiped out that memory to the public

D

Deleted member

TheMightyP TheMightyP Noipoi Noipoi don't worry my Team Star Friends.

If I've learnt something from all the time I spent playing Splatoon 1 splatfests is that the popular team always loses when It comes to won matches, making the least popular team always win.

Team Star is highly likely to win.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Joker in Smash and its consequences was a disaster to the human race.
I will always cherish the terrible period of time before e3 2019, where people who hadn’t played Persona 5 and didn’t own PS4’s rushed to watch let’s plays of the game so they could join in the Joker hype.

And then Hero and Banjo were announced and everything kinda chilled out.

D

Deleted member

I will always cherish the terrible period of time before e3 2019, where people who hadn’t played Persona 5 and didn’t own PS4’s rushed to watch let’s plays of the game so they could join in the Joker hype.

And then Hero and Banjo were announced and everything kinda chilled out.
I remember how the day Hero got revealed sales for various Dragon Quest games got higher on eBay and Amazon. That was kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom