• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just watched the first two episodes of WandaVision - it definitely seems like a slow burn so far. (also, it reminds me that I need to watch most of Marvel's Netflix line-up - I've only seen the first seasons of Daredevil and Jessica Jones)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So I didn't say anything about it lasst night because I was in a bad mood, but I think I found MVD on Elite Smash last night.

It could have been a poser and since MVD wasn't streaming at the time I have no way to confirm it was him, but I checked his Switcb profile and it said he put over 2500 hours into Smash so I think its really him.

He played 3 games as Steve against me and wet 2-1. I'm just happy to have taken a game, even if it was on wifi against a character that isn't his main.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know this is late, but I actually didn't realize how old TF2 was, and I am literally this Pyro irl.
the fact it’s even made this far and still has a decent playerbase and culture is commendable.

now where’s tf3,
oh wait valve can’t count to 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Played more Bloodstained. Finally managed to beat who happened to be Zangetsu. Currently at this demon shard picture hand creature.

Man this game is such a blast!

D

Deleted member

"Alright JD, there isn't much activity in the Social Thread so let's try to start a new conversation. Let's look at the topics I really want to talk about with anyone"

One look at my memories later

20210115_204429.png

Hopefully if I play a videogame ideas for stuff to talk about come to my mind.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Hoo boy! Final Fantasy 3 is a hard son of a *****! I'm not talking about Final Fantasy 6, no. The real Final Fantasy 3.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
As I get near to the end of the FFVII Remake, the more antsy I get for Part 2. And the more frustrated I get at the face that I probably won't be able to play it cause it will probably be exclusive to PS5. Please please please PLEASE let Part 2 and beyond be multi-platform!

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Watched the first two episodes of WandaVision today:

There were definitely a ton of easter eggs and references shown within the first two episodes. For example in episode 1, the wine which was poured during the dinner table had an "M" logo and the "Maison du Repris" label could refer back to the "House of M." Also if you had watched the in-between TV commercials, they each have a specific reference such as the Stark Industries' missile which struck Wanda's apartment back in Sokovia, killing her parents as shown during the toaster advert and the Strucker watch advert which is a reference to Wolfgang von Strucker where Wanda and her brother submitted themselves as experiments.

I somewhat think that things may not all as it seems as the episodes progress as already shown during the scene where Mr. Hart questioned Wanda and Vision in episode one and the radio interference when Wanda and Dottie were having a conversation. There are tons of interesting theories on Youtube and I get the feeling that they could be teasing a potential villain.

Anyways, I do like that the episodes are paying homages to past sitcoms and it is something different for the MCU to explore. Either ways I'm interested to see what will happen during the next episode.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

Has anyone else besides me heard of this?
80DA55EF-CAAC-4F85-9A2D-CD5AF68A9784.jpeg

I own all the books because my mom gave me the entire set as a kid

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

Of course I feel like I’m starting to get another fever right before dinner -_-

no headache thought which is good

D

Deleted member

Designing protagonists for my project.

Making likeable character designs is tricky.
drawing in general is the hardest part for me

Pretty good at designing layouts and stuff though

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom