• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
If the Sonic movie can turn out good, I’m really hoping the Mario movie can pull through as well.

Especially considering it’s actually animated. Instead of sending Mario to San Francisco to hang out with James Corden or something.
:ultmario:: I-a gotta get back to da mushroom kingdom! robert downey junior, you're-a gonna have to-a help me:
1609628602893.png
: Okay, Mario Mario from the Mario series.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To be honest, I had some enjoyment watching the 1993 Super Mario Bros. movie. Sure, it was an acid trip and it knew jack **** about its source material, but I was entertained.

But if you want to see a good Mario movie, watch the 1986 anime movie "Super Mario Bros.: Peach-hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen!" (The Great Mission to Rescue Princess Peach!).

It can found on YouTube if you're curious.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They unfortunately realized they didn’t need to try anymore.

I do not see DM3 or Sing as good
3 was definitely the weakest of the trio (and less Miranda Cosgrove didn't help...damn you education), but Sing did get carried by the powers of Jimmy and his bootleg DK singing ways
Speaking of Illumination, I hope we get a Mario movie trailer this year.
pretty please 2021
If the Sonic movie can turn out good, I’m really hoping the Mario movie can pull through as well.

Especially considering it’s actually animated. Instead of sending Mario to San Francisco to hang out with James Corden or something.
and Mario won't look like a demon
For a second, I thought this was another TMNTSSB4 post because of the mass quoting.
...should've been mine...therefore I now claim the post as mine
:ultmario:: I-a gotta get back to da mushroom kingdom! robert downey junior, you're-a gonna have to-a help me:
View attachment 298044: Okay, Mario Mario from the Mario series.
Mario gotta do stuff beforehand first tho

D

Deleted member

honestly, as someone who doesn’t really watch movies, like ever, I’ve never really understood the whole “this is garbage” reputation people seem to have regarding Illumination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
honestly, as someone who doesn’t really watch movies, like ever, I’ve never really understood the whole “this is garbage” reputation people seem to have regarding Illumination.
People seem to have that opinion with 99% of big budget films regardless who makes it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If your partner was shoving flowers in your face with your kidnapper while you just want to go home after being abducted and trapped on the goddamn moon, you’d be miffed too.

I’m sure she spaghettied his meatballs later.
If Bowser wasn't there, Mario would have been stranded on the moon because of her. They did nothing.
You mean if any Mario game's ending means anything?
I mean, you can make an argument that something happened at the end of Mario 64 being honest.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Been using the same Joy Cons since the Switch’s launch, and now the drift has gotten so bad I can’t play anymore. So, like a twelve year old, I got a Minecraft controller. Time to finally beat Sword and Shield whilst flexing how much of a gamer I am with my Minecraft controller.
5F4E4346-0DC5-4C9B-A090-616B35E6E4A8.jpeg

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Been using the same Joy Cons since the Switch’s launch, and now the drift has gotten so bad I can’t play anymore. So, like a twelve year old, I got a Minecraft controller. Time to finally beat Sword and Shield whilst flexing how much of a gamer I am with my Minecraft controller.
View attachment 298052
The drift might be caused by debris getting caught inside the joysticks. You can take it apart manually to clean it, but I've also seen people use q-tips with alcohol to swab directly underneath the joy stick to clean it as well.

I'm sure there's some yt vids that explain it better. I've only had drift issues with my pro controller and I managed to fix the issues by taking it apart and cleaning it.

D

Deleted member

The drift might be caused by debris getting caught inside the joysticks. You can take it apart manually to clean it, but I've also seen people use q-tips with alcohol to swab directly underneath the joy stick to clean it as well.

I'm sure there's some yt vids that explain it better. I've only had drift issues with my pro controller and I managed to fix the issues by taking it apart and cleaning it.
I’ve definitely taken apart one of my joycons in the past to try and fix drift. Although I couldn’t fix it myself it was a pretty interesting look into just exactly how the joycons work.

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Europeans on /v/ are absolutely awful. You'll see more racists stuff posted by them than anyone else

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom