• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Y'know:

I was thinking about trying to spend less money on gaming this year but when putting into account the economy, Brexit, the pandemic, depression, my indecisiveness to want to get a job or go into education and outside of getting a bike I'm not really wanting anything major yet......

Nah! I'll keep to about the same as last year: about 5/10 backlog games for cheap and keep to a new release every other month or so.
I haven't bought many new games recently but that's because my backlog is already massive as is.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Since we were on the topic of memes yesterday, I have to say my favorite YT trend last year was probably all of the Animal Crossing parodies. Some of them were super creative, especially the one channel that recreated entire Spongebob episodes in AC.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been playing more Bloodstained. I'm just getting a kick out of it. I just can't get enough of it!

Also can't stop complementing on how beautiful Miriam is. Her beauty just smites me! Never met such a charming, beautiful, and gorgeous female protagonist! I love her so much! :love:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Been playing more Bloodstained. I'm just getting a kick out of it. I just can't get enough of it!

Also can't stop complementing on how beautiful Miriam is. Her beauty just smites me! Never met such a charming, beautiful, and gorgeous female protagonist! I love her do much! :love:
IMG_20200425_234002.jpg

Do not ****ing ruin my favourite game

D

Deleted member

I haven't bought many new games recently but that's because my backlog is already massive as is.
I bought a decent amount of games recently but that was only because I had some chump change to spend. Need to start saving up for more important things though

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You know, final fantasy 7 is a significantly shorter game than i remember, i'm getting pretty close to the northern crater.
sounds like you're just good at this FF ****
View attachment 298032
View attachment 298035
Son. I ain’t having it.
Oh boy, it's that time again.
giphy (26).gif
where is the sense in this day of serving? Man y'all be cray cray
Illumination made one good movie and checked out
Despicable Me 1-3 (take out most of the Minions) and Sing...hopefully Mario can be good

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
View attachment 298032
Oh boy, it's that time again.
View attachment 298039where is the sense in this day of serving? Man y'all be cray cray

Yep this thread is getting too cursed for me

I'm Outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom