• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Was up til 7am playing Persona 5 Royal. Fell asleep on my chair, had a dream where I almost killed someone with a garden hose in a museum and another dream where I was one of the Zombieland Saga girls running to my local shopping centre for some reason.

Woke up to my neighbour's having an argument, arm pain and then had a sandwich with French Fries and Spicy Mayo in it for breakfast. Good day so far.

Hope the crowd here have a pretty chill day as well. And then something like a chain of my posts get buried here or neighbours blasting music or bad news will ruin it, knowing my luck.

Edit: Jinxed myself. Neighbours are blasting Ed Sheeran music now.

Second Edit: Leaving that PS4 backlog to post another time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey Sakurai! How about you just reveal all three remaining characters like now? The way you did Mewtwo in 4. Please?
I would image if nothing else at least one of them is still in the early phases of development, and even then showing them all off at once goes against the very system they’ve already spent 2 years using.

D

Deleted member

The garbage system that breeds more heartache then hype? Good riddance to that.
The entire point of having the characters be revealed months apart from each other is to spread the hype out and not just dump it in one place. :nifty:

Normally I would be keen to argue about this kinda stuff but I’m not in the best mood so I’m just gonna leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The entire point of having the characters be revealed months apart from each other is to spread the hype out and not just dump it in one place. :nifty:

Normally I would be keen to argue about this kinda stuff but I’m not in the best mood so I’m just gonna leave it at that.
Fair. I feel like spreading them out like this leads people along and breeds false hope that their favorite might show up when they won’t.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Geez I feel bad today. Like, not emotionally bad, and I'm not sick, I just feel bad for some reason.
Bad like, your back hurt more than before and the like?

If so, I know that feeling. X_x

Drink some waters and don't do movement that are too big, and in all, may you get better.

D

Deleted member

I have a confession to make...

Some of you were right; Fred Sanford IV was an alt account of mine so just I could boost my reaction score. I was afraid to admit it before because I was scared y'all would not accept me anymore. It was immoral, it was stupid, it was wrong, it was selfish. I sinned on this site and am so ashamed by it. I let something as trivial as reaction scores and getting likes to posts get to me and I paid for it by getting infraction points. With that kind of blemish on my record, I have arranged to delete my account on here. I know I brought all this upon myself, but I feel I need to punish myself for what I did.

Will I return to this site in the distant future? Maybe, maybe not.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Some of you were right; Fred Sanford IV was an alt account of mine so just I could boost my reaction score. I was afraid to admit it before because I was scared y'all would not accept me anymore. It was immoral, it was stupid, it was wrong, it was selfish. I sinned on this site and am so ashamed by it. I let something as trivial as reaction scores and getting likes to posts get to me and I paid for it by getting infraction points. With that kind of blemish on my record, I have arranged to delete my account on here. I know I brought all this upon myself, but I feel I need to punish myself for what I did.

Ya made an alt, you didn't kill a man. I doubt anyone is super miffed at you or anything. No worries.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now that that’s outta the way... why exactly did you name it Fred Sanford of all things? Certainly not the kinda name you see online.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

You aren't scum or whatever just because you tried to boost your reaction score. That's a frivolous thing that can be easily forgiven and I personally already looked past it after initially bringing it to attention.

I don't think deleting your account is necessary in this instance.

D

Deleted member

Ya made an alt, you didn't kill a man. I doubt anyone is super miffed at you or anything. No worries.
You aren't scum or whatever just because you tried to boost your reaction score. That's a frivolous thing that can be easily forgiven and I personally already looked past it after initially bringing it to attention.

I don't think deleting your account is necessary in this instance.
* nearly in tears * Thank you. Y'all are some of the good ones.

Okay then, I will not delete my account. So what if I did get a few infraction points? It will not be the end of the world, especially since they will expire after a while.

Oh, and Happy New Year's to every single one of y'all here! :kirby:

Now that that’s outta the way... why exactly did you name it Fred Sanford of all things? Certainly not the kinda name you see online.
That was the main protagonist from Sanford and Son (1972-1977), a show I used to watch back in my day. Come on, get with it. :kirby:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Been lately obsessing over the Kushtaka aka "Land Otter Man" from Alaskan folklore I'm personally thinking of making an Darkstalkers OC based on the creature.

If there is a Darkstalkers 4 ever we need a Kushtaka character. Seriously who wouldn't want an Otter Man?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey Sakurai! How about you just reveal all three remaining characters like now? The way you did Mewtwo in 4. Please?
we already had our Mewtwo move in the form of Ren Amamiya and then Min Min...we don’t need a 3rd person to do that to us in Ultimate. We shall stick to having these newcomers coming in and out of nowhere regardless of how busy our lives may be just so that **** can get real

so Makoto Niijima you can take your spot for Smash 6 while Ultimate gives me my mother ****ing Walking Dead rep in the form of Clementine

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'd rather have them take their time on revealing the three remaining characters. Although I would've liked to see their roadmap for their reveals and release dates of the characters similar to how the fifth season of Street Fighter V had done theirs.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wonder who has thr biggest reaction score here

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I appreciate acknowledging my superiority over all these lesser beings but I thought the point of hiding likes was to prevent a pedestal like this
Too late, you are now Queen, Ryug-, Ann-, Annug-, Gwen.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Y'know:

I was thinking about trying to spend less money on gaming this year but when putting into account the economy, Brexit, the pandemic, depression, my indecisiveness to want to get a job or go into education and outside of getting a bike I'm not really wanting anything major yet......

Nah! I'll keep to about the same as last year: about 5/10 backlog games for cheap and keep to a new release every other month or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom