• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I Will hide my appreciations under the spoiler tag to not flood the thread, and as such do a favour to mobile phone users.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Thanks for being a bro with such a lot of talent and helping me as much as possible with all my problems going on. You may do little details, but those do count and mean a lot for me in the end.

Noipoi Noipoi thank you too for being another Bro too. You are a person full of talent and personality, and you have also done enough stuff to help me keep pushing, even if I do tend to get really depressive. Really hoping 2021 shines more for both of us.

osby osby if Noipoi and Guh-Huzzah are my Bros, you are then my mentor dear friend. Ever since I joined Smashboards you sort of guided me into doing stuff which would help me with time improve as a person, and you motivated me to be more open about my love for many SEGA IPs. Your heart is really in the right place, and I do really hope 2021 shines for you too.

Lamperouge Lamperouge NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen I really owe all of you big time for all the kinds of efforts ya'll have put into helping me get through what I would call my darkest hours. I will never forget the feedback and support all of you have given me.

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94 and DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu thanks for still using that server we made. I will try my best to keep trying to fit there as much as possible.

Plank08 Plank08 Malo Mart Malo Mart Spatulo Spatulo and Franco Geno Franco Geno . I know I can get at times too conspiranoic in our server and say crazy things about how the world sees me. But rest assured that even with my anxiety and depressive episodes, I still fully believe all of you are great people and deserve a really good 2021 after the tough year we all had. I really promise that I will try my best to improve on all my defects and keep trying to make 2021 a better year for each one of us. Just wish I could say something for Mr.Smush here too.

And finally, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X and TheMightyP TheMightyP . While maybe undirectly, these past weeks both of you did indeed do little things for me which helped make my days better, and I really appreciate that for sure.

So woah, after the long Talk we had about Discord and now having finished writing this I do feel way better than some minutes ago. I may actually try to have dinner right now and try to take the night better.

So yeah, thank you people of the thread for helping me calm a lot by talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
That's actually a good question.

Godzilla vs Kong I'm totally watching, but idk what else I would be excited for Next year.

Would have to look at the whole 2021 schedule before I give a definitive answer.

But if the sequel to the Sonic movie comes out in 2021, I'm watching that too.
I believe the Sonic sequel will not be out until 2022:

I think there will certainly be a lot of questions in regards to whether some of the films will be able to keep its release date or move to a streaming service pending if cinemas/theatres will re-open (since it is still not known at this time.) The majority of Warner Bros. films for 2021 will be moved to HBO Max whilst Raya and the Last Dragon will release simultaneously as a Disney+ Premier Access and theatrical release.

The only disadvantage is that there is no HBO Max available in the United Kingdom, which will make it difficult for me to watch any of the Warner Bros. films.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Girl at work gave me her friend code and phone number but I don't think I'm going to add it. I kinda feel like a beta orbiter. I don't play that. Better to be alone

Noipoi

Howdy!
I believe the Sonic sequel will not be out until 2022:

I think there will certainly be a lot of questions in regards to whether some of the films will be able to keep its release date or move to a streaming service pending if cinemas/theatres will re-open (since it is still not known at this time.) The majority of Warner Bros. films for 2021 will be moved to HBO Max whilst Raya and the Last Dragon will release simultaneously as a Disney+ Premier Access and theatrical release.
I think the Mario movie is coming out around then too.

A Mario movie and a Sonic movie in the same year. Just like the console wars grandpa used to talk about.

KillerCage

Smash Master

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Eh I'll make one later but I need to stick to tradition of playing my personal GOTY for most of the final hour of the year. So I'll see you guys next year as my timezone is next. Also @JDCabrera I saved you the **** pun.

Yeah, New Year Eve pun joke boys!

Alright here’s my appreciation post. I put a lot of heart into this, so I hope you enjoy...

I got beaned. My dream of not getting beaned has been shattered. Noi, you've ended a man's dream.

D

Deleted member

I think the Mario movie is coming out around then too.

A Mario movie and a Sonic movie in the same year. Just like the console wars grandpa used to talk about.
Here's hoping the Mario movie is as fun as the Sonic movie.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I Will hide my appreciations under the spoiler tag to not flood the thread, and as such do a favour to mobile phone users.

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Thanks for being a bro with such a lot of talent and helping me as much as possible with all my problems going on. You may do little details, but those do count and mean a lot for me in the end.

Noipoi Noipoi thank you too for being another Bro too. You are a person full of talent and personality, and you have also done enough stuff to help me keep pushing, even if I do tend to get really depressive. Really hoping 2021 shines more for both of us.

osby osby if Noipoi and Guh-Huzzah are my Bros, you are then my mentor dear friend. Ever since I joined Smashboards you sort of guided me into doing stuff which would help me with time improve as a person, and you motivated me to be more open about my love for many SEGA IPs. Your heart is really in the right place, and I do really hope 2021 shines for you too.

Lamperouge Lamperouge NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs and Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen I really owe all of you big time for all the kinds of efforts ya'll have put into helping me get through what I would call my darkest hours. I will never forget the feedback and support all of you have given me.

Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Wademan94 Wademan94 and DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu thanks for still using that server we made. I will try my best to keep trying to fit there as much as possible.

Plank08 Plank08 Malo Mart Malo Mart Spatulo Spatulo and Franco Geno Franco Geno . I know I can get at times too conspiranoic in our server and say crazy things about how the world sees me. But rest assured that even with my anxiety and depressive episodes, I still fully believe all of you are great people and deserve a really good 2021 after the tough year we all had. I really promise that I will try my best to improve on all my defects and keep trying to make 2021 a better year for each one of us. Just wish I could say something for Mr.Smush here too.

And finally, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X and TheMightyP TheMightyP . While maybe undirectly, these past weeks both of you did indeed do little things for me which helped make my days better, and I really appreciate that for sure.

So woah, after the long Talk we had about Discord and now having finished writing this I do feel way better than some minutes ago. I may actually try to have dinner right now and try to take the night better.

So yeah, thank you people of the thread for helping me calm a lot by talking.
Of course, man.

I know that you'd do the same for me if I was in a pickle.

D

Deleted member

"ok, so the live action Transformers movie got delayed and we at Hasbro are planning to make up for the delayed year by releasing a line based on reimagining the G1 characters."
"Even Megatron?"
"Even Megatron"
"But sir, we are denied from selling realistic-looking gun toys to kids nowadays"
"Oh ****, you are right, what should we do?"
"Hm..."
"Hm..."
Quiet silence for a moment
They both get a realization
"WE OWN THE NERF GUNS!!!!"

nerfotron.gif

D

Deleted member

"ok, so the live action Transformers movie got delayed and we at Hasbro are planning to make up for the delayed year by releasing a line based on reimagining the G1 characters."
"Even Megatron?"
"Even Megatron"
"But sir, we are denied from selling realistic-looking gun toys to kids nowadays"
"Oh ****, you are right, what should we do?"
"Hm..."
"Hm..."
Quiet silence for a moment
They both get a realization

"WE OWN THE NERF GUNS!!!!"

View attachment 297877
inb4 new transformer promo card

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Nobody is online.

This is my chance to post that Daisy had the worst reveal in Smash Bros history.

It was just Sakurai saying "oh yeah, here's Daisy" after announcing echo fighters.
:ultrichter:: I can explain...
:ultchrom:: You have your own unique tagline, while mine just says "joins the battle"?
:ultinkling:: At least you have a tagline at all, I just got a flaming Smash ball!
:ultdaisy:: You guys are getting trailers?

D

Deleted member

You’ve heard of Three-Sword Style... now get ready for Three-Gun Style

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
New Year, new avi!

Don't know how long I stay with this one, but TS!Underswap as become one of my favourite Undertale-related project lately, and I can't wait to see more of it. Even if the wait is gonna kill me. In the meantime, gotta show my love for it in some way!

Also, I'm not good at naming who I really like the most there, and I don't want to forget anyone too, sooooo I say that, thank you all for being cool to me & I hope I didn't act too dumb at time and made things a little more fun. 'cuz sometim you post ****, and sometime, you post gold, and sometime, it's just OK too. Hopefully this year, I can do better and make it for cool for everyone!

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
....Eh, you know what? **** it.

It's not even done, and I prefer showing it in full later, but since this is a new start...
First New Zelox Original V3 jpeg.jpg
Here's what I been working for the past few months, a ref of my character Zelox, who I been making sure to be as good as possible so that future artist I work with can get the most info out of it with as few words as possibles. Oh, and help me too as a bonus.

Boring pose as always, but hope you like it so far. Also, why are boots so hard to draw?!!?

@JDCabrera , Noipoi Noipoi , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Aurane Aurane , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

Hope I didn't miss anyone, been a long time since the last time I shared my art or arts I colored.

D

Deleted member

....Eh, you know what? **** it.

It's not even done, and I prefer showing it in full later, but since this is a new start...
View attachment 297888
Here's what I been working for the past few months, a ref of my character Zelox, who I been making sure to be as good as possible so that future artist I work with can get the most info out of it with as few words as possibles. Oh, and help me too as a bonus.

Boring pose as always, but hope you like it so far. Also, why are boots so hard to draw?!!?

@JDCabrera , Noipoi Noipoi , Knight Dude Knight Dude , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Aurane Aurane , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs

Hope I didn't miss anyone, been a long time since the last time I shared my art or arts I colored.
It is looking good so far, yes.

D

Deleted member

Am I an immensely popular animator/game designer with a wicked huge following and an animated series premiering on Cartoon Network soon?

Never mind, don’t tell me. I already know the answer.
:shades:
That is a question I can't spoil.

I can say however that you will get a Game you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom