• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Speaking of Archdan, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! did a voiceover for one of his comics.

Small world...?
GabaLeth is usually pretty consistent when it comes to who they get to voice King K. Rool for their comics. Guess JakeTheGoodman wasn't available and they chose me. Not that I'm complaining, GabaLeth is always super fun to work with.

Also yeah I know jack about Archdan's content, not gonna lie. The whole questionable content thing wasn't something I was aware of until just now.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
GabaLeth is usually pretty consistent when it comes to who they get to voice King K. Rool for their comics. Guess JakeTheGoodman wasn't available and they chose me. Not that I'm complaining, GabaLeth is always super fun to work with.

Also yeah I know jack about Archdan's content, not gonna lie. The whole questionable content thing wasn't something I was aware of until just now.
It's not questionable questionable, he just draws all his girls thick as ****, which doesn't quite translate as well to younger characters.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Our boy Steve is a savage, god damn.

I was about to say that it wouldn't just be SOME language considering Lamar says the N word in that scene, but I see what they replaced his dialog with.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
OK *****es it's almost twenny-twenny-one so it's time for me to do an epic appreciation post

Keep in mind it won't be too long, I haven't even been here for a year

@JDCabrera You, sir, are epic, and you should know that. You're pretty much the first real friend I made here, and I sincerely hope life treats you better in the future

Lamperouge Lamperouge Yer a pretty cool bean too. Got some cool taste, and I like how you're not afraid to speak out about **** that's annoying you while still not being too aggressive about it

@Shroob You always take a more realistic and mediated approach to things, and I really dig that

Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! It's ****ing radical to have an actual voice actor around these parts, not to mention that you're one of the highest-tier ****posters on here which is always appreciated

Noipoi Noipoi I haven't familiarized myself with you as much as the others here, but I can already tell you're awesome to be around

@osby Some of your posts can come off as excessively mean-spirited at times, but you're still an overall great dude, I've enjoyed what little interactions we've had, and I appreciate that you stan Opa-Opa as much as I do

@SnakeFighter64 I....don't exactly agree with everything you say, but you certainly have a knack for crazy-ass ideas I wouldn't have ever thought of and I've really enjoyed bantering with you about stuff like Mahvel

MooMew64 MooMew64 You just give off good vibes. Really good vibes all around.

That's the ones I could think of off the top of my head. Again, not that many, but I haven't been here for that long, so
Thank you! I appreciate being included here. :D

I appreciate y'all here. This is one of the more chill Nintendo communities I've been apart of, so thanks for being cool.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I've tried downloading Stinkoman 20X6, but I haven't been able to get it working. Not sure if it's an issue with the SWF player programs that I've been using, or if the game itself doesn't work as an SWF file. (I haven't done anything like this before, but the alternative is losing out on games like this)

I'll try another Homestar Runner game like Trogdor and see how that goes. (EDIT: I got it. Turned out that I needed to right-click the links and select "Save Link As" rather than left-clicking on them)

Also, this trailer seems like a fitting send-off to Flash as a whole:

Stinkoman 20X6's level files exist separately from the SWF so unfortunately it's not as simple as downloading the SWF. It's worth playing if you haven't yet though, in fact I just re-played through the entirety of it yesterday. It took around 3.5 hours.

Should be plenty of ways to re-install Flash even if you have to use a weird browser or something.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Stinkoman 20X6's level files exist separately from the SWF so unfortunately it's not as simple as downloading the SWF. It's worth playing if you haven't yet though, in fact I just re-played through the entirety of it yesterday. It took around 3.5 hours.

Should be plenty of ways to re-install Flash even if you have to use a weird browser or something.
I figured it out, thankfully - it turns out that I needed to save the source files from the Homestar Wiki by right-clicking on them and picking "Save Link As". I've tried out the game on my computer using a Flash player (instead of an internet browser) and it works, though I'm not sure if they'd still be up or not. (the site's been updated for a post-Flash world, though I have the files saved in a Zip file just in case)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
1 hour until we can finally forget this dreadful year. Well...Except for places like Australia, Japan, and New Zealand which is already the new year there.

May 2020 rot in the depths of Hell for eternity!

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It's crazy that Markiplier has over 20m subs, I ussd ti watch him when he was at like 3 million and the FNAF craze just started.
You make it sound like 3million is a small number.

I'd happily take 3 million subs on YT. It may actually motivate me to actually do something on YT!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sitting here in my living room with my dad and dogs watching the New York New Years countdown.

Tonight was overall fun. Had a double feature of the two Guardians film and ordered pizza and my cousin came over to visit for a bit. Good way to end this horrible year with hopefully a better new one in the horizon.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Well anyways, see you folks next year! For the past few years, new year's was nothing more than just another day for me, so I was usually sleeping when things changed over, and it'll probably be no different this year!

Remember, regardless what it says on some arbitrary calendar, you don't have to wait for the year to get better or worse! Make it better for yourself instead of hoping things will turn out differently!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom