• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Happy New Year to you guys! Here's to hoping things will be better for most of us this time around!

Got the DLC for MUA3, tryna work on getting the all 4 stars on the Gauntlet mode! Bought Speedrunners and Okami HD on sale. And got Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PS4 as an X-Mas gift. So I got some stuff to finally play.

More importantly, I'm gonna work on art again soon. When I got my Commissions open again!

....Eh, you know what? **** it.

It's not even done, and I prefer showing it in full later, but since this is a new start...
View attachment 297888
Here's what I been working for the past few months, a ref of my character Zelox, who I been making sure to be as good as possible so that future artist I work with can get the most info out of it with as few words as possibles. Oh, and help me too as a bonus.

Boring pose as always, but hope you like it so far. Also, why are boots so hard to draw?!!?

@JDCabrera , @Noipoi , Knight Dude Knight Dude , @Guh-Huzzah! , AndreaAC AndreaAC , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Aurane Aurane , @Dyllybirdy , @KarneraMythos , @Hat N' Clogs

Hope I didn't miss anyone, been a long time since the last time I shared my art or arts I colored.
Nice work as always bro!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I've ****ing finished Age of Calamity 30 minutes before 2020 Part 2 started...is now among my Top 3 and Top 5 games of 2020

1. Miles Morales
  2. Age of Calamity
  3. Mario 3D All Stars
  4. Spongebob Rehydrated
  5. Persona 5 Royal (this is actually my top game of 2020, tied with Miles, but I kinda had to put it here cause 5)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh **** I think I got the last message of 2020 and the 2nd of 2021

quickie of an edit...cause I did...what am I besides a sum *****

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
2021.png

xD I caught the exact moment the clock reached midnight and it didn't even have the time to change the day. So I lived the in 2020 and 2021 at the same time. :p

:3 Happy New Year, everyone! Here's hoping this year improves significantly from the one we left behind!

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
As is the case with everything I’ve done in the game in the past year, the New Year’s countdown in New Horizons was adorable beyond belief. Here’s to a year’s worth of cleanup from the mess that was the last one, which basically amounts to a better year overall!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I guess one last unfortunate thing to mention is that MF DOOM passed away on October.

Still he's one of my favorite rappers. So I'd like to post one of his many tracks right quick.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
and now I am a fool for deciding to get FF7R...cause deals...while also preparing for a P5R marathon to get hyped up for P5S...and marathoning Batman TAS...and after that Harley Quinn and TMNT 2012 while also going through every Royal Rumble as per usual for January...and to begin simping for Marianne and Wademan94 Wademan94 as of right now by the end of the comment and I'll simp for him for a whole singular word and after that eveything goes right back to being as normal enough of a Mii as possibly acceptable for Mii

hottie

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just found out than Dan as been delayed for February 21 for SFV.

Apparantly, it was said on December 20, but I honestly wonder how many peoples forgot about Dan coming to SFV.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
osby osby Speed Weed Speed Weed Lamperouge Lamperouge sooo, any of you thinking about buying Persona 5 Strikers close to launch?

I've been considering the idea of saving money for It, as It will probably go for 45€ where I live and such.
I think I'll wait until it gets a price drop, imported games are getting a little too expensive for me nowadays.

I might check a playthrough before buying it, though, because its spoilers gonna fill the internet fast.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Congratulations! Y'all survived 2020!

Now have a very vocal Walrus for absolutely no reason!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I slept for 12 hours. And I'm thinking about seeing a doctor about my vivid dreams as they are getting worse and waking up with headaches.

Also afternoon to you guys. Today's agenda: Persona 5 Royal.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 297940
xD I caught the exact moment the clock reached midnight and it didn't even have the time to change the day. So I lived the in 2020 and 2021 at the same time. :p

:3 Happy New Year, everyone! Here's hoping this year improves significantly from the one we left behind!
He's too powerful for our mortal minds to comprehend.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
osby osby Speed Weed Speed Weed Lamperouge Lamperouge sooo, any of you thinking about buying Persona 5 Strikers close to launch?

I've been considering the idea of saving money for It, as It will probably go for 45€ where I live and such.
I have a preorder put down for it but I'm not sure if I'll fully commit to that yet.

Still disappointed that the game follows the original instead of Royal.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have a preorder put down for it but I'm not sure if I'll fully commit to that yet.

Still disappointed that the game follows the original instead of Royal.
I was planning on getting it day 1 but I might hold off after hearing that to be honest.

The OP awesome at least though.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

While I'm not one of the people that you mentioned, I assume it's okay for me to reply? I'm going to get it, since I like Persona 5 and the Warriors games that I've played (Hyrule Warriors, Age of Calamity, One Piece Pirate Warriors 4, and the Fist of the North Star games), though I'm going to get the physical version since I prefer to get the physical version whenever possible.

D

Deleted member

New year, new avatar. Thinking about switching off of Futaba for a bit though, as soon as I can think of a replacement.

D

Deleted member

While I'm not one of the people that you mentioned, I assume it's okay for me to reply? I'm going to get it, since I like Persona 5 and the Warriors games that I've played (Hyrule Warriors, Age of Calamity, One Piece Pirate Warriors 4, and the Fist of the North Star games), though I'm going to get the physical version since I prefer to get the physical version whenever possible.
Yeah, I plan to get the physical version too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
After all these years, I still can’t do the Bat Glare without smiling like a childistic dorkenator of hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom